Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:24 pm
Fea Line

Alma tilted her head in confusion to that remark. Putting one finger on her lip she considered it for a moment, "They hurt if you accidentally close a door on one." She learned that one the loud way. That one had indeed been an accident.

"Tora-momma's is so pretty, I try to catch it all the time!" Cheering, the idea was clearly a game to her. The mental picture she had about tails being the most awesome thing ever could not be dissuaded but she was smiling again.

Reaching over she plucked something off the table that looked like a sweet something and popped it into her mouth without a second thought before looking at all the manner of strange new beings. Commenting to the purple demon she says, "Have you ever seen so many pae? I have never seen so many real-real pae in my life!" Not to mention never in one place.

One or two looked like they might be her age, but the majority were adults. Lots of arrows flying around, The teen wondered if she could get one of the ones with the arrows to let her try.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:29 pm
Sipping at a cup of punch, Naveed had somewhat zoned out for the moment and only returned to the party when he felt something brush against and partially curl around his leg before slipping away. That wasn't his tail.

It was someone else's though.

He turned in time to catch sight of a feminine form slipping through the crowd. He grinned, starting to apologize, "Sorry, Miss. Didn't mean to get in your way. Of course, you know how tails can b--" He stopped short, noting that the female he was speaking to had a furry tail...and no wings. His formerly easy-going smile seemed to falter, though he didn't go so far as to actually frown. Was this...one of those strange Pae from below that he'd heard about?

Not that he saw any sign of hooves or fins as he'd been told. He'd seen a couple of those around already and taken care to keep his distance...to be cautious, of course.

o0_Daisuke_0o
Shahrazad

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:32 pm
Wolfs Heart

Ruby grumbled as she set out on her mission, which wasn't going to be THAT hard. The hooved ones were well, everywhere. She swirled her drink around in her glass for a moment before noting on of the hooved ones...Flying? What...How? Ruby was stunned. When did they get 'gifted' by flight? That...Wasn't right! Guardians help her if she just didn't run over and rip those feathers off! Ruby took another drink. Ok Ruby...Keep it calm. Maybe that heretic had...Whatever Rosette was after. That hooved one was yellow so she was quiet...Easy to spot. Ruby slowly moved forward threw the crowed. She was...Fawning over a fae? Whatever.

"Hey there, nice neck-" And that was all that Ruby managed to get out before noting that the hooved one was not listening. At all. She was too busy with that fae...Urrrg! Screw it! Ruby grabbed onto the medallion around the fauny's neck. This must have been what Rosette was after. Without even a word, Ruby ripped it off of the yellow faun's neck. Done.

Ruby marched back to the drinks, tossing the medallion at Rosette. "You're turn. Hurry up and let's get out of here. I'm getting goose bumps and getting angry."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:33 pm
Teigra
Danya

User Image

Star Hunter wasn't usually one to break rules. He'd seen the notices that the Chief had posted up about this party, but he just HAD to get out of that tree. A pegasus needed to fly every once in a while, get out, explore... He'd suffer consequences later if he needed to, but for now he needed some excitement.

He entered the event and looked around. This looked to be a promising little shindig!

Intrigued, he turned towards the table laden with snacks and drinks. He picked up a glass and flinched some, feeling a bit of a tingle between his wings. Shrugging it off as a feather tremor, he turned, looking out into the growing crowd as he brought the drink to his lips...

... but the glass didn't tip back. His figure froze, eyes locked upon the most beautiful - by far - Pae he'd ever laid eyes on!! For some reason, he wasn't at all bothered by the fact that this particular Pae was male. Apparently, in this moment, that didn't matter at all! Though a small part of him felt ashamed... Why was he reacting in such a way to another male?

His feathers ruffled behind him and he tipped back the drink eagerly, though silently wished that there was something far more stronger than wine and champagne here at this party.

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:36 pm
'lieam froze as she spoke about shutting them in doors. A shiver ran down his spine as he thought about and his tail curled up close to himself as if trying to flee from the very idea. "Yes.... yes things do hurt them...." he fidgeted before trying to offer her a nice smile while continuing to stuff his face full of food.

"Is your... Tora-Momma here?" he asked, glancing around, hoping no one was shooting him dagger eyes from somewhere across the room. "Surely you aren't here alone?" he asked. But then thought... well shes not really a child so he supposed she didn't necessarily have to be accompanied.

Kylieam shrugged. He wasn't sure how these kid things worked.

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:46 pm
With a small powered sweet just inches from her open mouth, the teen was distracted by the sudden movement of his tail. Keeping her hand still, she tilted her head to the side, smiling. Tails were so cool! After a moment she tilted her head back and bit into the sweet snack. "I don't think she is here, she said I could go to the party if I promised to be good." She intended to, be good at whatever it was she did at the given moment.

Already she was being good, she was good at catching someone else's tail!

Fea Line

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:49 pm
Fea Line

User Image

Rainbow Sherbet looked out amongst the crowd. He frowned a bit. He'd noticed a few familiar faces, a few sparse individuals milling about in the tree from time to time, but none that he immediately recognized enough to randomly strike up a conversation. He was actually a little surprised that there were so many faun here given the grim warnings by the Chief.

A flash of memorable color flashed in his peripheral and he turned to watch a familiar figure duck into hiding under the table. Curious about why he would do such a thing, Bert walked over to investigate.

From behind the table, he knelt down and peered at his new friend's back.

"Hey." he started and gentle touched Hydrangea upon the shoulder to gather his attention. "What's a pretty pony like you doin' under a table like this?" he asked, almost teasingly, but there was a hint of worry in his tone. That didn't stop him from flashing a warm smile as the other turned to look at him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:52 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
sailornorthstar

Spitfire couldn't help but puff out her chest a little bit, yeah she was a pretty amazing flyer. But what were they doing talking about her, when there was her. "Your wings... they are as beautiful as I imagined. You must get some good mileage on those." Spitfire had no idea what she was saying, she just felt like she should worship the ground this pae walked on. "And your staff... did you make it yourself? I'm seriously your biggest fan."

Spitfire was so enamored that, though she felt the pull on her neck, she did not know or wonder why she felt it.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:54 pm
Moana entered the party alongside her da--friend, glancing around with only mild anxiety. It seemed that things were already in full swing here. She had forgone the full dress ensemble this year, as it had only gotten in the way in the end. If there was trouble this year, she'd rather be unhindered. However, she was wearing finer strands of pearls than usual, her pendant from the wild goddess still twined within. And she had attempted to put some effort into pulling her hair up once on land, decorating it with some opalescent beads...as well as her special hair comb. She hadn't said anything nor tried to draw attention to it, but she was sure that her friend had likely noticed it...but if she didn't say anything, then maybe she didn't need to explain.

Besides, already she was questioning how it would be taken, her going to such effort in how she looked this evening. It meant nothing; totally just...wanted to look nice tonight.

In her hands, she carried an ornately marked conch shell. She wasn't sure what one was supposed to get a goddess as a present, so she'd had to make due with what she had. If nothing else, she thought the shell was a pretty addition to any room...and who didn't like pretty things?

She felt his hand reach for hers and she looked down, surprised at first, then smiling as she shifted the shell to one arm to take it. Returning the smile, she tilted her head causing a stray lock of hair to fall to the side. "How about we drop this off with the other presents, then take a look around?"

Wolfs Heart
No worries, figured we would. XD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:56 pm
Bree smiled brightly up at him, her cheeks red from the effort and stress they just went through. She gladly received his hand to help her up, and quickly folded him into an embrace. Her arms wrapped around his chest in a giddy squeeze. She was quick about it though when the thought occurred to her that his Prince status may not allow for such an act and the fact he wasn't up to date on society's pleasantries. She stepped back to give them enough room and brushed her hair back into place, “Excuse me, that was just to express how thankful I am for your help in all of this. You really kept my head somewhat level through all of this.”

Bree's eyes brightened as the alicorn produced his own gift, and especially that he had trusted one of her own creations to care for it. She felt an odd sense of pride in that before genuine curiosity. She stepped nearer to him and leaned in close as he set it on the table. A gentle gasp escaped her lips as her eyes examined the wooden figure, “Prince, this craftsmanship is incredible.” she breathed in awe. “I didn't know you had such an incredible talent.” She straightened up, her wings fluttering excitedly, “That is a very special gift! Beautiful work.”

She blinked furiously at his question, taking a look around the room. There was either the option to eat or dance, the latter terrifying her. She didn't remember the last time she had danced, other than around her work space as the birds sang their melodies, but that was hardly a dance she could do with a partner- let alone in front of people. She nibbled on her lower lip glancing back at him, “I would love to introduce you to people in hopes of gaining more information on your tribe, but I can't say I know very many people,” she chuckled shyly as she rubbed the back of her neck. She had a promise to keep to him, and knew that most everyone would be here- making their journey somewhat easier. Someone here would have to know or have seen something right? “You're really my only good friend, sir, so I really appreciate you joining me. I had also hoped to keep my side of the deal and talk to some people in here. If anyone looks possible let me know and we can talk to them.”

“Plus!” she gave an excited hop, her antenna bobbing, “We can have fun with it!”

Fea Line

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:10 pm
Teigra

Terran was stunned by how lovely Moana looked, not that she wasn't usually beautiful, but she certainly looked different from when he had seen her on a regular day at the lake. He wanted to believe that she looked the way for him, the comb that he had given her... made him want to believe that even more, but he knew it was presumptuous to think something like that.

"Uhm yeah, sure." Terran looked at the ground with guilt, he had not brought a present for Venus. He had forgotten, and in truth, didn't know what he would have given her anyways, it wasn't like he had many things. A leaf? Common. Venus probably would have thought that it had blown in from outside. Terran looked back up at Moana, and then walked with her towards the gift table.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:12 pm
Irish Night Fox
Mama Blues

User Image

Xanthous had been perched in the rafters for a while. He'd gotten there early to watch as the chaos slowly began to brew. He wasn't at last years party, but he'd heard stories. He knew these parties - though claiming to be controlled - weren't as simple as they had been intended.

His golden figure sighed and shifted, yellow eyes flashing between one Pae'il and the next. Surely there were some interesting Pae to be showing up at some point, yes?

His eyes soon fell upon a rather curvy Pae. A blue figure with amazing hair and sway. Call him a man, but he just couldn't help the thought of her hugging onto his arm all night. Xanthous wasn't really one for one night stands, but every now and then he had to indulge himself on fresh new company with little to no intent on ever returning their letters. He wasn't exactly the kind to commit himself entirely to one Pae, anyways! Or at least, he hadn't found one worthy of this action yet.

His wings fluttered and he descended into the crowd, eyes locked upon the intriguing... Faun, was it? He assumed. She had hooves, anyways.

Fauns were generally not ones he'd aim for in companionship, but for tonight, he saw no harm in a little exotic change of appearance.

"Excuse me, Miss..."
he offered and bowed a bit, extending a hand out for hers. "I couldn't help but notice that you appear to be alone on this night. Might I be so bold as to offer some company?"

Well, he was thankful he still had decent enough pick up lines.

((*Edited to add in the name for the Quote. Cause I'm a derp.*))  

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
Menelie rolled 2 100-sided dice: 48, 66 Total: 114 (2-200)

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:16 pm
User Image
A sly smile creeps onto Iordanes' face as he enters the party. He used to dread the chaos that Mother's parties always created, but the more often he participated the more amusing it was. Especially seeing the kind of chaos his particular arrows always introduced. As long as he was in control of himself, unlike last year, he'd be happy.

He notches three arrows and lets them fly.

The first, one of his own potion-tipped arrows, hits a dark demon femme (Tanyth). Well. She wouldn't be a femme for loooong! He quickly follows it with one of the arrows he'd stolen borrowed from Eros. The third, another of Eros' arrows, his a feral-looking demon femme (Ra'tari). Knowing how his arrows tended to make their recipient want to come after him, Iordanes slips back into the shadows to watch it play out.

Teigra

Fea Line

((Oh my! Looks like Tanyth is now a male for the duration of the party! Remember that Eros' arrows also make the afflicted pae fall in love with the first pae they see!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:16 pm
Grinning broadly, Himeros popped up suddenly between Pothos and Aglaia to chuckle and offer commentary. "Aww...you got the blue Fae AND the orange bird! Two points! You're leading, Ag. Kleta hit the Fae twice...I don't think that counts as two points though." Apparently, there was some sort of competition that had sprung up among the arrow-flinging deity.

What the rules were, anyone could guess.

He grinned at his brother, poking his shoulder lightly. "Cheer up, gloomy," he teased. To be honest, it was surprising that he was even over here speaking as easily as he was, considering his relationship with his sister over the past few years. Granted...for all their troubles, he wouldn't have wished on her what had happened last year. The slow recovery back home with Mother had gone a long way towards improving their relationship, when she'd stopped behaving so strangely. It was vaguely assumed that she'd been under some sort of spell much like Pothos had been...just with differing results. Odd how they'd not suspected something more nefarious going on when their own family members started behaving so strangely.

While he'd not expected to be able to move beyond what had happened between them so easily, the events of last year had changed the way the God of Lust had viewed a few things. Being brainwashed, unable to control his own actions, if temporarily, had been eye-opening. Is that what it had been like for her? For so long? Even Pothos hadn't talked much about what had happened to him...and they were twins. Himeros had been unnerved by the whole situation, brief as it had been. He hadn't liked the loss of control, the unleashed dark thoughts and feelings that he normally kept locked away. If that was what they had both experienced, well...he suddenly had a bit more understanding for what they'd been through.

It helped that Aglaia had also stopped being such a b***h and obsessing over those stupid mortals so much.

Stretching, he pulled away from his siblings, pondering when it was his turn to get back into the fray again. A glance out at the crowd, searching for more potential targets perhaps...

He wasn't sure why, but his gaze paused on one woman pushing her way through the crowd, away from the gift table. No wings, at least, not the typical kind...she looked more like one of those Naiad when they were on land...but she didn't have the normal fins either. He wasn't sure why she'd captured his attention, given the many different kinds of beautiful, distracting Pae'il in the room...but Himeros stared, watching her progress across the dance floor before shaking his head and losing sight of her. Odd. Ah well.

Antidia

Fea Line

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Seiana_ZI rolled 2 100-sided dice: 15, 42 Total: 57 (2-200)

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:18 pm
Eros couldn't believe he had just been shown up by his own daughter, who had never even done this before. He refused to let his daughter show him up like this! The leader of the Erotes puffed out his chest, going to load up some more arrows.

"Now listen here, Voluptas. That was just luck. And everyone gets the two people that just don't mesh eventually. That will not happen again."

Voluptas giggled. "Sure, Daddy."

Eros heard the disbelief! He would not stand for this! And so, he shot out some more arrows--

-- Just as an arrow came in and hit his own daughter.

Voluptas winced, looking behind her to try and figure out where that sensation had come from. Had someone hit her too-- oh wow.

That faerie.

With her beautiful hair, her skin, those wings! Voluptas had never seen anything so beautiful in her entire life! She nearly swooned at the sight of the faerie that was coming towards her. All she knew was that she had to have the lovely woman. Voluptas had to get closer to her because she was just gorgeous and sexy and -- oh gosh, she never realized there could be such beauty in mortals and --

Oh, she thought she was gorgeous, too? Voluptas grinned despite herself, always enjoying a good compliment, especially from one that had her eyes on them at the current moment. She lifted one of her hands from Prisma's to brush some stray hairs away from Prisma's face.

"Oh, you are gorgeous yourself," purred Voluptas, naturally falling into her seductive mode. "Why, I have never seen such a beautiful mortal in my life... Tell me, where do you come from?"

And where could they go?

Eros' head had snapped towards his daughter and ... whoever that mortal faerie was ... wait... was that an arrow? That explained it, but who the hell would stab his daughter with a beauty arrow--

"AGLAIA!"

Too late Aglaia, Eros already saw. Arrows completely forgotten, he flew off to go find his sister.

Fea Line

Antidia

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas