Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 💡Site Feedback and Ideas
We want to hear your voices! Give us ideas to move forward! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:49 pm
Zelda Faye
is there an offsite online site that we can go on if we boycott gaia for days or weeks on end? so we can talk there and not loose contact and such

We will have a tinychat as soon as I'm done setting it up. ^_^ That will be on the guild's member handbook as soon as it's done.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:51 pm
xx I met my fate xx
Zelda Faye
is there an offsite online site that we can go on if we boycott gaia for days or weeks on end? so we can talk there and not loose contact and such

We will have a tinychat as soon as I'm done setting it up. ^_^ That will be on the guild's member handbook as soon as it's done.
Awesome!! biggrin  

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:21 pm
Zelda Faye
xx I met my fate xx
Zelda Faye

Awesome!! biggrin

Here you go The password will be Revolution  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:51 am
xx I met my fate xx
Zelda Faye
xx I met my fate xx
Zelda Faye

Awesome!! biggrin

Here you go The password will be Revolution
sweet! ty!  

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:01 am
xx I met my fate xx
Joins* X3 I will be there all day  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:51 pm
We should follow the example of other game Communities & Devs . These two franchises faced similar criticisms.

Community and Staff were both dissatisfied with the direction the games took.

RuneScape opened a poll and held a vote. It succeeded and an earlier version of RuneScape was released in a new client.
Otherwise known as Old School RuneScape.
Each player had to start with beginner stats and items but maintains a tight community with better support and updates.

Unreal Tournament took a similar approach.

They released the Unreal Engine for free and started square one with a new project known now as Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha

Alpha stage is a chance to not redo the mistakes of the past. It has been in this stage for more than a year but is already better than ever.
Some contributors to the previous series in this franchise have also returned.

Here's my strategy.
Rollback to a lighter and easier to manage Gaia or a Hard Reset
Let's organize within the Guild and Community the best we can. After, we forward the idea to Moderators and Staff and hope for the best.  

The End for Me

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:07 pm
The End for Me
We should follow the example of other game Communities & Devs . These two franchises faced similar criticisms.

RuneScape opened a poll and held a vote. It succeeded and an earlier version of RuneScape was released in a new client.
Each player had to start with beginner stats and items but maintains a tight community with better support and updates.

They released the Unreal Engine for free and started square one with a new project known now as Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha

Alpha stage is a chance to not redo the mistakes of the past. It has been in this stage for more than a year but is already better than ever.

Here's my strategy.
Let's organize within the Guild and Community the best we can. After, we forward the idea to Moderators and Staff and hope for the best.

As you said before, a poll or survey was taken on how to handle certain changes that need to be made. It would be in Gaia's best interest to do the same.
Although I'm sure most would not be so willing to go that route as users.

You also have to remember that this is a website and not a game or software program. I'm pretty sure they can't do such a thing with the entire site. It would also mean going back to older scripts and html that are no longer supported by our browsers or the internet. I'd gladly pass on that sort of mess lol.

There has been a lot of talk about just removing all gold and starting over from zero. It wouldn't bother me too much but I'm sure there are others that would just flip their s**t over it. There are also other factors to consider when resetting to zero that just don't seem to be the correct answer.

What specifically are you expecting to change though?
I only imagine that, if it were possible, the site were rolled back to 5 years back. A lot of items and features we currently have would no longer exist. New inventory arranger gone, runway gone, paws base gone, marriage gone, all new games introduced over that time gone, my guild here gone, my new friends list gone, all the hard work I put into my profile, store, journals gone. all artwork and graphics I've done gone, all my writing gone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:22 pm
Pwnder
The End for Me

Here's my strategy.

As you said before, a poll or survey was taken on how to handle certain changes that need to be made. It would be in Gaia's best interest to do the same.
Although I'm sure most would not be so willing to go that route as users.

You also have to remember that this is a website and not a game or software program. I'm pretty sure they can't do such a thing with the entire site. It would also mean going back to older scripts and html that are no longer supported by our browsers or the internet. I'd gladly pass on that sort of mess lol.

There has been a lot of talk about just removing all gold and starting over from zero. It wouldn't bother me too much but I'm sure there are others that would just flip their s**t over it. There are also other factors to consider when resetting to zero that just don't seem to be the correct answer.

What specifically are you expecting to change though?
I only imagine that, if it were possible, the site were rolled back to 5 years back. A lot of items and features we currently have would no longer exist. New inventory arranger gone, runway gone, paws base gone, marriage gone, all new games introduced over that time gone, my guild here gone, my new friends list gone, all the hard work I put into my profile, store, journals gone. all artwork and graphics I've done gone, all my writing gone

Okay, let me be specific.

Gaia is flooded with items. It seems like there was no quality control. Mix that with inflation,aggressive marketing, gold-gens and neglect. You have a recipe for disaster.

I'm sure the mods and devs have their hands full but GCash & Item Announcements shouldn't even be a thing right now. I thought Announcements would include technical updates and changes, are those posted in a different sub forum?  

The End for Me

💡Site Feedback and Ideas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces