Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:43 pm
Ouran High School Host Club. all the way.

the series is about 7 extremely hot guys. about 3 of the seven are vaguely effeminate/gay, and 2 of the characters are blatantly gay. xD the one remaining is a ladies man, but he always ends up getting in weird situations.

i love it.

btw, there is one female main charrie, but she pretends to be a man.

okie?

and its a non-BL anime because the ladies man is supposed to fall in love with the girl.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:24 pm
Definitley Gundam Wing and DNAngel. heart heart  

strawberry creamsicle

Lum Cheng

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:18 pm
Well... I don't recall exactly if anyone's said this, but... Rurouni Kenshin. In the TV series, Kenshin says Sanosuke's name way too affectionately sometimes for a yaoi fangirl to not speculate.
... okay, so that's not much to go on, but it's something. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:32 am
Gundam Wing.  

Syntria
Crew

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:49 am
X/1999. DUH.

Subaru and Seichirou clearly have chemistry, and don't even get me started on Fuma and Kamui... or Fuma and Nataku... or Kamui and Subaru... or even Kamui and Sorata, even though Sorata's real love interest is female. Most of the relationships... well, at least half, anyway... are het in X, and the series is about the salvation/destruction/re-creation of the world, not about romance.

Seriously though, there are SO MANY potential nosebleeds in X...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:42 pm
LadyNox
Oh where to start? XD

Bleach, Naruto, Digimon, Weiss Kruez, Gundam Wing... basically any anime with an abundances of boys. Just about anything that?s been on Shounen Jump. XD I've noticed that the more shounen manga the series is, the slashier it is. I donno, maybe they just try to hard. XDDD

surprised
what she said

tenshi_darien

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:15 pm
Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

the series is about 7 extremely hot guys. about 3 of the seven are vaguely effeminate/gay, and 2 of the characters are blatantly gay. xD the one remaining is a ladies man, but he always ends up getting in weird situations.

i love it.

okie?

and its a non-BL anime because the ladies man is supposed to fall in love with the girl.
Let's see, the two blatantly gay are the Hitachiins, right? And the 3 vaguely effeminite/gay ones are Mori, Hani and Kyouya? *cocks head to side* The remaining is Tamaki.

Am I right or am I right? XD

I love that anime to bits.

Hitachiincest is looooove. And I usually hate any kinda incest or twincest or whatever.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:19 pm
Lum Cheng
Well... I don't recall exactly if anyone's said this, but... Rurouni Kenshin. In the TV series, Kenshin says Sanosuke's name way too affectionately sometimes for a yaoi fangirl to not speculate.
... okay, so that's not much to go on, but it's something. sweatdrop
Mmm, Rurouni Kenshin, eh? ...Hmm... That certainly has potential.

A shame he ends up with Kaoru though. And like, has a kid with her. And stuff. XD  

Kitsune-chi

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:21 pm
amethystLOD
I want a bunny plushie and a bigger mailbox!

GUNDAM WING AND PRINCE OF TENNIS!! PoT~ OT5 is HOT. heart And Naruto and Weiss Kreuz. *thinks* And lots more.

But I'm too lazy to make a petition! XD
Oo, an OT5 fan? I could never get into any sort of three/four/fivesomes myself, but you're one of the first OT5 fans I've seen in a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:30 pm
DNAngel, Naruto, Gundam Seed, Diablo, um... need more.... um... um... Neon Genesis Envangalion ( cry The one with Goku, Sanzo, Hakkai, and that red headed dud who's awesome by the way *Squeels in fanboydom*  

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

Fenris Von Uberwald

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:06 pm
Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

i love it.

okie?

I agree completely. After that, Naruto, Fruits Basket (Ayame is awesome blaugh ), and Angel Sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:34 pm
Naruto has to be the most ambiguously gay series there is...one word: Orochimaru xd  

Ciceros_Cupcake_Republic

Syntetisk

IRL Kitten

10,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:50 pm
For me, it's Naruto mrgreen
Just my opinion though.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:12 pm
I'd have to say Gundam Wing.

But it seems that there is a heck of a lot of Harry Potter stuff, even though it's not an anime.  

Rainbow Phoenix

YAOIPLZ.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:22 pm
This might be a kinda stupid question, but...what's the difference between slash and shounen-ai? Oo  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff