Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 📌Important Information & References
Monitoring Cash Sale Frequencies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:02 pm
Madame Xiva
Ky to the rescue
La Victore goddamnit
I literally JUST updated this thread.
DX

LOL...I heart you.

Also, just in case I haven't told you in a while, I appreciate you and everything you do. Especially this because I know it's a LOT of work!!

Thank you doesn't even begin to cover it, but I'll offer a sincere Thank You anyway!
Haha. Thanks!
I'm not gonna lie, I was nervous going in like "Dear god, what am I getting myself into..." and I got myself into some s**t, man. I get tired. XD But it's worth it. Even if the announcements do scare me. It's worth it to see it lined up and shake my head and share with everyone how pathetic this is.

So you know, you're totally welcome! And the thanks means a lot, trust me. It helps to know the work is appreciated and making its point loud and clear. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:07 pm
Kiahpup
As annoying as it is, I'm glad Wisteria is at its proper price. Doubling the price for REIs due to inflation makes me sick. emotion_donotwant
They've been doing that???
(You would think I would've noticed. XP)  

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kiahpup

Ferocious Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:12 pm
Ky to the rescue
Kiahpup
As annoying as it is, I'm glad Wisteria is at its proper price. Doubling the price for REIs due to inflation makes me sick. emotion_donotwant

LOL I would have thought you'd be the first to! XD Yeah, the unannounced Runcible Spoon is still there for 999GC, and Dark Heart was in there a few sales back for that price, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:14 pm
Kiahpup
Ky to the rescue
Kiahpup

LOL I would have thought you'd be the first to! XD Yeah, the unannounced Runcible Spoon is still there for 999GC, and Dark Heart was in there a few sales back for that price, too.
I think it's because I only look for the lowest and the highest price and don't pay much attention to what it is. Usually when I'm update I'm in a hurry cause I dun like it.

And there's a weird amount of pressure here. People are often like UPDATE! and I'm like "hold on hold on I'm on it!" XD

So yeah. Gotta go fast. <3  

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kiahpup

Ferocious Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:24 pm
Ky to the rescue
Kiahpup
Ky to the rescue
Kiahpup

I think it's because I only look for the lowest and the highest price and don't pay much attention to what it is. Usually when I'm update I'm in a hurry cause I dun like it.

And there's a weird amount of pressure here. People are often like UPDATE! and I'm like "hold on hold on I'm on it!" XD

That's understandable, then. XD I read through the sales to see if they're trying to cheat people out of their money by inflating GC, which is probably not good for me since I get very angry. :I LOL

You're doing an amazing job keeping track of it all, though! ;u; <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:35 pm
Keep up the good work! gaia_star heart  

knife fight mouse

Fashionable Raccoon

A Thief Appears

Shadowy Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:48 pm
Ky to the rescue
Xaetorase
Ky to the rescue
La Victore goddamnit
I literally JUST updated this thread.
DX

> log on
> see announcement
> click
> sigh

emotion_eyebrow
I literally get frightened every time I see an announcement now. ._.

It should be called "daily sale" not "flash sale."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:52 pm
Xaetorase
It should be called "daily sale" not "flash sale."
HAHAHAHAHA
THAT IS A ******** FACT.  

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:54 pm
Kiahpup
Ky to the rescue
Kiahpup
Ky to the rescue
Kiahpup

That's understandable, then. XD I read through the sales to see if they're trying to cheat people out of their money by inflating GC, which is probably not good for me since I get very angry. :I LOL

You're doing an amazing job keeping track of it all, though! ;u; <3
Ugh I know the feeling. Doing this made me more angry cause I wasn't sitting on assumption anymore. But yet you can't stop right? @.@

Thank you. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:00 pm
BlueRain88
Keep up the good work! gaia_star heart
Thank you! heart  

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:20 pm
Ky to the rescue

So sorry you feel that way, m'dear! sad
Whenever I post a link to an announcement, its because I'm just leaving it for you for when you can update next.
I hope I've never made you feel like you have to update quickly every waking moment. sad
You are doing a good thing, and I hope you never feel pressured to do what you do. I'd like to think I speak for the guild when I say your work is extremely appreciated.
:3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:11 pm
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
Ky to the rescue

So sorry you feel that way, m'dear! sad
Whenever I post a link to an announcement, its because I'm just leaving it for you for when you can update next.
I hope I've never made you feel like you have to update quickly every waking moment. sad
You are doing a good thing, and I hope you never feel pressured to do what you do. I'd like to think I speak for the guild when I say your work is extremely appreciated.
:3
You're a sweetheart. But no it's not like one particular person has done bad. It was the sudden onslaught of a lot of people telling me things updated at once. I started to feel really slow. However the links were more helpful than harmful. It was like being helped rather than scolded or rushed, make sense? So I was more bitching about the people who came in and said "there's a sale here" and left it at that. Specially when it JUST released.

With that said, it may not have been that many people! I'm overwhelmed with illness and school and am super emotional so don't read too much into things. I'm happy to keep doing it, or trust me, I would've handed over the reigns or thrown in the towel already.  

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

zolbat

Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:35 pm
Ky to the rescue

:3 Well I do hope you don't over work yourself!
I won't insult you by saying I know what you're going through, but I've got a lot on my plate in terms of school/work/etc, and I dunno that I'd have it in me to keep up with things if I were in your position, so yes your work is very very appreciated~
<3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:37 pm
La Victoire flash Sale: Princess Chimes, Wendy’s Care, and Compass of Seidh.  

zolbat

Lunatic

xena91388

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:58 pm
[Zol_the_Grim_Reaper]
La Victoire flash Sale: Princess Chimes, Wendy’s Care, and Compass of Seidh.

$40 for Princess Chimes? Highway robbery! Then again, I can't believe they jumped up to what was it, 8mil? I remember when they first came out and were much less than that.

Much, much, less.  
📌Important Information & References

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces