Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
what is the great rite? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Light Chakra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:43 pm
reagun ban
Light Chakra
Thanks for the vote of confidence Reagun, I'm glad you think I'm a liar and a cheat.
confused Umm there's honestly no way that I can think of to prove you wrong, but I have no means by which to lie to you in the first place...
If you want you could ask the guy in that one link on the Phoenixmoon homepage, but then again who's to say I'm not him right?
That was incredibly insulting to me, so thanks.

Unicorn Wicca.
Started by a woman called "Galadriel" who believes wicca was practiced in ATLANTIS.

I really don't know what you expect, you seem to be acute and intelligent so I figure you're either sucker punched, in which case I offer you my most humble apologies.

To be honest, I expected Galdriel's tradition was linked to the new book of the law when I asked you. So I presumed it was a parody. I am sorry that it isn't and you fell for Wicca's equivalent of Scientology.

Move to Ireland, I'll bring you to some proper Wiccans. No sacrafice, I swear.

Thanks, I think. The scientology and the parody bit threw me off somewhat.
I think I get what you mean though.
And as tempting as Ireland might be, I don't know that I could go that far from my family.
I may visit someday, in which case I'll expect you to show me the high points, but I don't think I could ever live an entire continent away from my family.
Ps. thanks for not wanting to sacrifice me.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:28 pm
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast

In "A Witchs Bible" Janet and Stewart Farrar state that Gardner used these names for the God and the Goddess. I will agree that it kinda leaves out the O/H King and the MMC concept. I personaly don't really like these name becaue they do leave those consepts out.
Haven't we established that the books by the Farrar are Outer Court and thus do not include accurate information on the Mysteries?

Your right. They don't contain the Mysteries. I never said they did. I was merly giveing you the sorce of where I got those names. The section of the book containing Gardners book of shadowes is very interesting though.

Quote:
Quote:

You are not the "all knowing one." Please stop acting like it. Now if someone who was acualy Wiccan was saying this.....^-^
Well, [Kudzu] is, Reagun was- they have both said you are WRONG... so... now how were you going to finish that sentance?

Perhaps with something akin to "Now if someone who was actualy [sic] Wiccan was saying this..... I would concede the point, adopt an accurate term, such as Eclectic Pagan, and stop lying to others, claiming something I am not, and continue upon my path to know the gods who have called me."

I was just refering to the names. Not anything elts I have said. Kudzu is acualy polite, I consider you and reagun quite rude.  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:48 pm
Neko_Bast

Your right. They don't contain the Mysteries. I never said they did. I was merly giveing you the sorce of where I got those names. The section of the book containing Gardners book of shadowes is very interesting though.
Why offer up inaccurate information as a source?

Quote:

I was just refering to the names. Not anything elts I have said. Kudzu is acualy polite, I consider you and reagun quite rude.
If you look back, I initially was rather polite. It's after continued ignorance, and your nack for perpetuating lies that we got blunt.

Either way- the way in which we present information does not hold sway over the validity of said information. Way to go.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:55 pm
Neko_Bast

Gardner's entire BoS is available online from Sacred-texts, that also contains only OC material.
Since we have asserted that you don't know the mysteries, don't know the Sacred names of the Lord and Lady, were not initiated and don't practice Wicca. Why don't we just accept that you're not a wiccan and move on.

Neko_Bast

I am rude.
However, you have repeatedly ignored any arguments which undermine your position, tried stupid arguments, used fallacies and refused to actually support your position.

I would rather be rude than ignorant.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:02 pm
reagun ban

I would rather be rude than ignorant.
Didn't I post something akin to that three pages ago? Or was that another thread?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:34 pm
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast

The names are accurate, read the book.

Your right Reagun. I do ignore your aguments because they are round about and never end. When I'm tired of arguing with you about something I just ignore it.  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:40 pm
Neko_Bast
Your right Reagun. I do ignore your aguments because they are round about and never end. When I'm tired of arguing with you about something I just ignore it.
You, child, are wilfully ignorant. There's a term for that here.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:44 pm
Neko_Bast
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast

Allow me to rephrase- The Farrer's books are Inaccurate to apply to Wicca.

Now do you understand?  

TeaDidikai

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:45 pm
reagun ban
Neko_Bast
You, child, are wilfully ignorant. There's a term for that here.
Oh! Oh! I know! I know! Jello Bunnies... wait... that isn't right.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:46 pm
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast

Now do you understand?

Correction.
They're fine.
The Wiccans do use Cernunnos and Aradia as outer court names for the Lord and Lady. Well, more accurately, they use them as Outer Court Aspects of the lord and lady.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:51 pm
reagun ban

Correction.
They're fine.
The Wiccans do use Cernunnos and Aradia as outer court names for the Lord and Lady. Well, more accurately, they use them as Outer Court Aspects of the lord and lady.

Which would make the assertion that they are the names of The Lord and The Lady inaccurate, yes?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:52 pm
reagun ban
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast

Now do you understand?

Correction.
They're fine.

Thank you for saying I was correct. If only for the Outer Court.  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:53 pm
Neko_Bast

Except Outer Court isn't the same as Inner Court, nor do the names address the Lord and Lady as a whole. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:06 pm
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast

Except Outer Court isn't the same as Inner Court, nor do the names address the Lord and Lady as a whole. rolleyes

I know that....... 3nodding  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:23 pm
Neko_Bast
TeaDidikai
Neko_Bast

I know that....... 3nodding

I believe it was on pg 7?

Neko_Bast
Well, I thought if I just ignored it people would give up. rolleyes I see I was wrong. The most comonly used names for the God and the Goddess are Cernunnos and Aradia. Some Traditions have different sacred names for the God and Goddess,

Note- you failed to assert that these are Outer Court.

Quote:
Also, since everyone can read this and the Sacred Names are supposed to be only known by initiates, I can't give them out just because someone is "testing" me. Not even by PM. I have no way of knowing if they are really initiated. So no, I won't tell you the names. Stop asking.
I call BULLTSHIT on this- and am very sorry that I didn't earlier. The reason you are unable to give the names of the Wiccan God and Goddess is because you do not know them. That makes that a LIE.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff