Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

trixic deity

Lonely Ladykiller

10,700 Points
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:27 pm
Hi, I'm Herro, also known as Nikky, and I've been an addict user since August 2010.

And uhm yeah.
Pretty much all. :3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:54 pm
Hello~
I'm Tamashii No Tomo, but most call me Tomo. I've been on Gaia since I was 13, and am 21 now. Usually, I can be found in the Exchange, Art Shops, or the Chatterbox! I joined this guild because I believe Gaia has gone overboard with the GC thing.
I have a petition I'd like to bring to attention, but I'm not exactly sure who I'd speak to about it. .___.  

Rowan of Moon Guard

Jolly Soldier

16,950 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

makutateridax20

Celebrating Loverboy

7,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:58 pm
new member makutateridax200 here any CEO who puts money before quality deserves not his job  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:24 pm
Hi! I am Immortal, but you can call me whatever. I am here because I agree that all of this is getting pretty ridiculous, I miss the old Gaia. It's just not that fun anymore...  

Lylvis

Interesting Sex Symbol

10,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Jack-pot 100

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:32 pm
Rubai Sora
Hi everyone~ I'm Rubai Sora, but please call me Rubai. Sora just reminds me I have a story to work on.....

I've been on Gaia since 2004, and this Gaia Cash issue has gone out of hand. I usually hang out in the Charity/Quest forum because I find people are usually super nice there. Practically everyone there is complaining about the inflation which we believe to be Flynn's Booty fault. I know even one charity had to rethink their contest prizes because of inflation. I joined in hopes it helps stop this madness.

Hi Rubai! You bring up some wonderful points, and I'm so glad you joined us!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:33 pm
Umm....the only thing you need to know about me is that I desperately need to buy Demeter Nacht uninflated...  

Detective V3

Moonlight Fairy

13,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Marathon 300

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:33 pm
alvuus
hey there , my real name is derwin , but just call me by my username , i've gotten used to it , anyway , thanks for inviting me to this guild , i appreciate it

Hi Alvuus! I'm so glad you accepted the invitation! Welcome!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:34 pm
pandasarenotracist
Hello, i have been a member since 04' and i only got one gaia cash card and i think that the site is pushing it to much and it hurts me seeing that these awesome items are being only avalible for gaia cash owners.

Hi Pandas!! I know it's difficult to see the direction Gaia has taken, especially someone that's been around that long. I'm awfully glad you joined us! Welcome!!!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:35 pm
OhhHerro
Hi, I'm Herro, also known as Nikky, and I've been an addict user since August 2010.

And uhm yeah.
Pretty much all. :3

Hi Nikky! I'm so glad you accepted my invitation and decided to join us. Welcome!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:35 pm
I;m Koko, and I'm pissed that the admins don't give a crap and are dancing to the tune of the money hungry CEO and that no one listens to us. They sacrificed all customer service and community to sell us pretty pixel paper dolls.  

Kohaku Hoshi X3

Bashful Sweetheart

8,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:37 pm
Tamashii No Tomo
Hello~
I'm Tamashii No Tomo, but most call me Tomo. I've been on Gaia since I was 13, and am 21 now. Usually, I can be found in the Exchange, Art Shops, or the Chatterbox! I joined this guild because I believe Gaia has gone overboard with the GC thing.
I have a petition I'd like to bring to attention, but I'm not exactly sure who I'd speak to about it. .___.

Hi Tomo! You've been on Gaia for quite some time, and wow....I"m glad to see you joined us!

As far as your petition, please send me a PM at your convenience. I'd love to hear more about that.

Welcome!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:38 pm
Tamashii No Tomo
Hello~

Hey, nice to have you with us!
If you're talking about a petition thread, we have a sub-forum especially for those. You can post the link to your thread there.
I liked your posts at the ATA!  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:38 pm
makutateridax20
new member makutateridax200 here any CEO who puts money before quality deserves not his job

Hi there! I'm so glad you decided to join us. Welcome!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:39 pm
Kohaku Hoshi X3
I;m Koko, and I'm pissed that the admins don't give a crap and are dancing to the tune of the money hungry CEO and that no one listens to us. They sacrificed all customer service and community to sell us pretty pixel paper dolls.

Hey, you!
I'm glad to see you joined us.
emotion_c8  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:39 pm
Immortalee
Hi! I am Immortal, but you can call me whatever. I am here because I agree that all of this is getting pretty ridiculous, I miss the old Gaia. It's just not that fun anymore...

Hi Whatever! <------see? I made a funny. LOL

Okay, so I won't quit my day job, but I will extend a hearty and warm welcome to you. We're so glad you're here!! A lot of us miss the old Gaia, which is why we're working hard here to try and get their attention and maybe help bring about some change.  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games