Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:46 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi
So sorry you had to endure such pain. sad
It's selfish of me to just say sorry...I had a similar experience, not as painful as you...(sorry I can't be of help to you sad ). AGHH!!...what I'm trying to say...is that I am sorry for you for having to endure such harsh pain. No one deserves that.
I know right. The stupidest thing is though he hurt me so bad....I still love him...and now that he started talking to me again I feel like I have to go through that all over again... ;-;

Yeah I know what it's like to still love someone who hurt you. But Jhi, it's true that you can't help who you fall in love but you can help how much they hurt you. You can't let him hurt you so painfully again even though it's tough. And I...sound...silly. Sorry.
You don't sound silly, your right. I have to talk to him about it...I told him that he hurt me...but I didn't tell him about how much he hurt me and everything I went through because of him...maybe if I tell him he won't do it again...
I'm not going to let him hurt me again.... 3nodding

Yay Jhi! *Glomp*
^^ Now if only I wasn't scared to tell him *glomps back*
No need to be afraid of him. If he truly care about you, he'll hear you through. I believe having this discussion with him will lighten the load for both of you.
3nodding

Exactly!
Thanks you guys. I think he'll understand but he'll probably be mad at me for not telling him in the first place...I don't know until I tell him though...he's working extra hours today... *waits for him to get home*

You'll come up with something. And we're here for you too! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:49 pm
Thank you that means alot to me. 3nodding  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:50 pm
Jhi-Jhi

No problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:55 pm
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi

No problem.
whee {Anxiety is starting take over...I have butterflies*  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:56 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi

No problem.

You can do it! *Cheers Jhi on*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:59 pm
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi

No problem.

Thanks, I still hope that he doesn't come home in time for me to tell him though...I need to figure out how and what I'm going to say to him....  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:01 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi

No problem.

Thanks, I still hope that he doesn't come home in time for me to tell him though...I need to figure out how and what I'm going to say to him....

Then take some time and think about it. Like what angle were you aiming for?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:06 pm
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi

No problem.

I dunno I don't want it to sound like he talked to me everyday but didn't notice I was hurting but I don't want to tell him that I pretended to be happy either...I don't know what to say... ;-;  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:09 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi

No problem.

I dunno I don't want it to sound like he talked to me everyday but didn't notice I was hurting but I don't want to tell him that I pretended to be happy either...I don't know what to say... ;-;

Well Jhi the best thing is honesty. Tell him that you care but that he's hurt you. That you're scared of getting hurt again. Aheh...I'm not helping much am I? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:09 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi
So sorry you had to endure such pain. sad
It's selfish of me to just say sorry...I had a similar experience, not as painful as you...(sorry I can't be of help to you sad ). AGHH!!...what I'm trying to say...is that I am sorry for you for having to endure such harsh pain. No one deserves that.
I know right. The stupidest thing is though he hurt me so bad....I still love him...and now that he started talking to me again I feel like I have to go through that all over again... ;-;

Yeah I know what it's like to still love someone who hurt you. But Jhi, it's true that you can't help who you fall in love but you can help how much they hurt you. You can't let him hurt you so painfully again even though it's tough. And I...sound...silly. Sorry.
You don't sound silly, your right. I have to talk to him about it...I told him that he hurt me...but I didn't tell him about how much he hurt me and everything I went through because of him...maybe if I tell him he won't do it again...
I'm not going to let him hurt me again.... 3nodding

Yay Jhi! *Glomp*
^^ Now if only I wasn't scared to tell him *glomps back*
No need to be afraid of him. If he truly care about you, he'll hear you through. I believe having this discussion with him will lighten the load for both of you.
3nodding

Exactly!
Thanks you guys. I think he'll understand but he'll probably be mad at me for not telling him in the first place...I don't know until I tell him though...he's working extra hours today... *waits for him to get home*
You'll do fine, and like what Jenno-chan said, we'll be there. 3nodding Glad I can help you...if I did at all sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:11 pm
Iyamashi
You'll do fine, and like what Jenno-chan said, we'll be there. 3nodding Glad I can help you...if I did at all sweatdrop
Thanks Iya, and yes you did help. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:14 pm
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi

No problem.

Well Jhi the best thing is honesty. Tell him that you care but that he's hurt you. That you're scared of getting hurt again. Aheh...I'm not helping much am I? sweatdrop
Yeah you are helping. That's what I wanted to say I just couldn't put it into words. ^^
Then after I tell him that I'll just say what comes to my mind....that's when I'm the most honest  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:41 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi

No problem.

Yeah you are helping. That's what I wanted to say I just couldn't put it into words. ^^
Then after I tell him that I'll just say what comes to my mind....that's when I'm the most honest
Good for you. It'll hurt like hell for him at first, but I'm sure he'll survive. wink

And maybe in the future, you guys will be able to talk to one another once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:11 pm
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi

No problem.

Good for you. It'll hurt like hell for him at first, but I'm sure he'll survive. wink

And maybe in the future, you guys will be able to talk to one another once more.

Definitely. 3nodding 3nodding  

Jennoasis

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:22 pm
So anyway...I got 2 months of detention, this suck!! xd  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games