Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:41 am
Mo + Princess Luna chose option number #3

Seruta

Luna blushed faintly as he kissed her hand but dismissed it. She scarcely had time to answer him before they were shrouded in strange mist and thrust into a strange maze, not unlike her sister's at the palace. After picking herself up and dusting herself off, she glanced around to find Mo. "JUSTMO!" she boomed loudly at him, going over and grasping his hand."What is the meaning of this? We are certainly not amused! This is not our idea of fun." she shouted and glanced around. There were three options to chose but only one of them looking remotely interesting to her. "Come. We desire to traverse towards the light. Perhaps these means of...fun you speak of Stallion Justmo, are up ahead." she sundered and yanked his arm, dragging him forward. She hardly even thought to think if he was ok and or... still alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:45 am
Seruta

Cadence smiled, nuzzling into her groom's shoulder. He looked so stunning an handsome. "Yes, lets jump in." she smiled, but before she could react, they were sucked away into some strange labyrinth shrouded in mist and darkness. Her mane was disheveled as she picked herself up and rushed over to Shining Armor's side. "Shining.. Shining?!" she gasped, shaking him a bit to see if he would wake up. She glanced around, noting only three paths leading out of where they and everyone else had landed. "Shining, I don't think this is right..... its almost like... our wedding all over again." she said and sobbed quietly into his chest, hoping he would wake up soon. Strange images of the small black creatures they saw on their honeymoon as well as her nightmares flashed through her mind and she shook them away.  

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:54 am
DaemonGabrielle

Raising an eyebrow at the Naiad's comment, he sniffed the air and shrugged. "Chill out; it's chocolate pudding." He waved a hand dismissively, looking around. "As for whether this happens often? Oh geez, I hope not," Kane grumbled in reply. "And to think, the worst I was thinking of dealing with was teenagers with attitude problems getting in my way at the buffet table." Well, that, and drinking contests involving rum, but again, that was a whole other story.

"I dunno who she is, but I caught a glimpse of some crazy lazy with purple hair before we all blacked out," he answered, frowning. "And a while ago, she was spouting some nonsense about 'playing a game'. All because she didn't get invited to the party? Lady needs a life if you ask me." The demon rolled his shoulders and neck, trying to loosen some of the tension building there as a result of the situation. Calm, Kane...calm and rational, analyze the situation and see what could be made of use here. Sighing, he joined Opal in her search, looking for anything that might prove useful in here. If nothing else, he'd take a large stick, maybe two. Maybe the Naiad could handle one. He also had his claws, but he wasn't sure if he had much more. His obvious attempt to fly had failed, but what he hadn't shared was that he'd also tried to shift into his tiger form already. Nothing.

That was unnerving.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:59 am
Shining Armor + Princess Mi Amore Cadenza chose option number #2

Fea Line

The mist shrouded them so quickly that Shining had little to no time to react. He groaned as he started to come to, his face scrunching as he heard Cadence off in the distance somewhere, followed by a strange application of weight to his chest...?

Wait... was he ...? on the ground?

His eyes fluttered open and blinked. He was on the ground, with his love scared and shivering upon his chest. He caught her words clearly then nearly sprang up! The changelings were back?! Now?! HOW?!?!

He quickly stood and helped Cadence to her feet before pulling her protectively close as he looked around their surroundings. He took quick note of their surroundings then shook his head. "I don't think it's the Changelings..." he started. "I feel weak, but not drained." he assured her then hugged her tightly as he watched others begin to journey in different directions.

He frowned at this and sighed. It would be best if they all stuck together, but perhaps some of them knew where they were going? He lifted a hand to rub at his temple, getting a minor headache from whatever fall he encountered within the mist that brought them here.

"Come on, sweety." he managed calmly. "Let's look for any clues or indication of where we might be and how to get out of here."

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:00 pm
Fea Line

Celestia turned as she heard her sister's voice, catching glimpse of her against the green foliage, a faun, presumably her date, being pulled by her. Standing up, she brushed some grass from her hair and called out to the other princess. "Sister, dearest Luna. To where do you go in this game of madness? Why do you rush so?"

(I'm assuming they're allowed to talk to people who aren't their dates)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:06 pm
Teigra
[His search for fish fingers and/or custard anywhere on the buffet had come to naught, much to K'anpo's dismay. Just horrible. How could you not...wait, was that a strange, purple mist?

Quickly returning to the Doctor, the pegasus looked about, wondering just what in the world was going on? Glancing down at their hooves, he clapped a hand on his friend's shoulder. "You know, this reminds me of the time..."]

"...ooh..." Groaning, the pegasus Fauny rolled over onto his stomach, wings reflexively stretching upwards then settling back down, no longer being crushed by the rest of his form. Was that...dirt? The earthy smell filled his nostrils, prompting him to blearily open his eyes. The bright ballroom was gone, replaced by a dark, dreary hedge...maze? Lovely.

Spying his friend nearby, he grumbled, "...not fair. Thought the cursed hedge mazes only grew in the swamps of Bala Nor, not in fancy ballrooms, sprouting out of the bloody punchbowl..."

[Doctor made a face at the fish fingers and custard, but before he could comment, the kerfuffle at the fluffy pink throne caught his attention, and before he knew it, the swirling purple mist had covered his hooves. "Oh dear, this looks familiar...."]

Doctor was standing beside his fallen friend, and knelt down to offer a hand to help him up. It was odd, what happened. Like nothing he'd experienced before. Some of the folks fell over in the mist, some seemed to be not as affected. Him? He experienced a dizzying feeling, then a feeling of blackout out, but only lasted a second so he was able to catch himself before falling over. Which was a fact he was grateful for because landing on K'anpo would have been awkward, and he didn't want to start those rumors again.

"Ya think we're on Bala Nor? Seems a bit fancy for that savage planet. We better keep an eye out for those scarbugs, just in case." he reminded his friend. "Let's see if anyone needs some assistance."

((Teig, you can roll in your reply if you want.))  

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:18 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Atlantis smiled at the joke and nodded "well then, maybe I should keep making you cry" he joked, helping wipe away a tear "and alright then, both of us will make it out fine and I promise, you will never be sad or alone again, not while I am around" he said as he followed her, letting her drag him for a little bit before slipping his hand into hers. "Well...a slight lie, besides the times I have to be in water I will be there for you always and maybe I should start looking for a place on land to live when I don't have to be in the water, maybe a place you can live in if you wish" he suggested, it was true that half the time he would have to be in water but if he could somehow live on land and be in the sea then maybe his promise to never let her be lonely or sad again will be kept.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:19 pm
((Absolutely fine to talk to others in the same area, yes. 3nodding

Just 'cause they have to stick with their partner, doesn't mean they can't talk to anyone else. rofl ))

Wolfs Heart

Lugh was relieved when Lillison responded at last. Oh, thank the Guardians. He offered her a hand, helping her up, so they could both get off the cold ground. "I don't know where we are," he admitted, "but I'm glad you're alright." He'd been worried; enough so that he hadn't thought much on what to do after she woke up.

He looked around now, watching in concern as some Pae broke away and headed down one of two paths, one shrouded in darkness, the other with a soft light beckoning at the end. Then, a few who remained where they'd awoken. "I think that's a good idea," he agreed. The option was sound. Best to stay here and stick together rather than running off in a panic to the unknown. "Might as well take a look around here though," he offered with a shrug, arm around her shoulders. He could tell she was shaken...so was he...but best to keep a strong front, if only for her sake.

Moana squeaked again, falling back as the Faun sat up. "Oh thank the Waters, you're alive," she blurted, nearly falling on him with a hug out of pure joy that she wasn't left here alone with complete strangers. She'd at least talked to him a whole five minutes before blacking out and ending up here! She caught herself in time though, reminding herself, this was not the Naiad Court; she couldn't just go around hugging strangers and be accepted as 'normal behavior'.

Instead, she coughed, looking sheepish as he helped her to her feet. "Thank you, yes, I'm fine." She looked about, all the other Pae slowly waking up, some leaving down one of two pathways, some staying here. It was dark here, but even darker down one of the paths. When the Faun offered, willing to have her come with him, she nodded eagerly. He seemed to be looking down the path with light at the end of it, and she was instinctively drawn towards the lit path. "Yes, please," she answered quickly, taking his arm. "I'd...rather not stay here alone," she admitted sheepishly. "Err...maybe it'd be nice to at least know one another's names. I'm Moana," she introduced herself.

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:24 pm
((Okie-dokie, Dia! ^_^ *RNGs to choose path for the Doctor/K'anpo*))

Antidia

"Didn't say I wanted to be on Bala Nor...rather not, actually." K'anpo pushed himself up to his hands and knees, then took his friend's offered hand for help to stand. "I just thought the blasted things were isolated there. I really hope we're not there. Though I did think that 'here' was shaping up nicer than 'there', until all this rubbish came about."

Dusting himself off, K'anpo took another look around. Pae everywhere, some splitting off, some milling about. Maybe some of the ones hanging around had some sort of plan. This was more their territory than the two Faunies'. "Capital idea, my friend. We shall keep an eye out for the blasted buggers, and maybe get some grip on what's unfolding here."

"What ho, chaps!" he called cheerily, waving his hand in the air. "Anyone know what sort of bally mess we've landed in?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:26 pm
Fea Line

Mo rubbed his head a bit as the mists dissipated. "I honestly don't think this is supposed to HAPPEN!!~" he ended his statement in a surprised shriek as he was tugged once more into a unsuspecting direction. "Trust me, Princess!" he began as he caught up with her tugging and straightened himself out. "This doesn't seem right. Or normal for that matter...."

Mo trailed off as he realized that her 'angered' tones were overpowering his. That didn't stop him from trying though.

"Please, Princess Luna. My name isn't 'JustMo'. It's just... Mo. And do you really think it wise to venture towards the light source so early? Perhaps we sh--" Tug'd! "Oh Ok!"

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:35 pm
Nafretiti

Twinkleshine laughed again as they walked, happy to be holding his hand, knowing that, even if she couldn't see him, there was someone with her here. She wondered if any of the others had chosen the same path as them, if they found the totality of it frightening, how they were reacting. There were no footsteps echoing from behind that she could here, but perhaps they were just that far ahead of them. Flicking her eat at Atlantis's comment, she smiled to herself. "It doesn't make much sense for a fish to live on land, unless you had an indoor pool or something." Pausing, she mused the idea. "That might actually be kinda cool though if you could pool it off." She bit her lip, wondering if he'd catch the horrible pun.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:36 pm
Menelie
Elizabeth + Xanthea chose option number 2

Elizabeth finds herself standing in a darkened maze after the mist dissipates. At least Xanthea was still with her. She looks around and sighs heavily. "This again. Why can't I go to any parties without some kind of hijinks ensuing? Last time I got turned into a bloody wolf," she grumbles. Sighing again, she runs a hand through her hair. There appear to be two paths to venture down. One is even darker than the spot of the maze they're in now, and the other leads to a bright spot.

"Oh no," says Elizabeth, shaking her head. "Oh no no no. I am not participating in this nonsense again! We should stay here, Xan," she says with a nod. "If we poke around the hedges, maybe we'll find something useful!" She tries to smile encouragingly, but her fear is beginning to creep through at the edges. The unknown fills her with dread and anxiety. She doesn't like being toyed with.

After coming to, Xanthea found herself staring at dirt. She didn't ache or feel injured, so pushed herself up. Her pretty dress was completely soiled now and that in itself made her want to cry, but she stayed strong. The formless voice booming at them about a party and game; however, was too much.

This was not anything the innocent little angel had ever experienced, even with her uniquely macabre power. She immediately latched on to Elizabeth's arm, scared out of her mind at the crisis awaiting her. A game? In a cold, dark and overgrown garden. What kind of party

"Y-you've done this b-before? And this is h-how you got t-turned into a wolf?" She was shivering, not from cold -- even though she was -- but just from the fear. She didn't want to be turned into a wolf. Nodding at Elizabeth's suggestion to not go anywhere and instead look around for other ways out or something they can use to escape, she slowly unwrapped her arms and approached a hedge. She could barely see, but she poked at it, and quickly flinched, braced for it to reach out or something. But nothing. Feeling a little braver, she poked again. Nothing. And again, but this time, she moved along the hedge poking and shaking, seeing if anything would fall out. Who knows, maybe there was a secret door. That's what she hoped for, at least.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:39 pm
Seruta

o0_Daisuke_0o

Cadence squeaked as he woke up and drew her in closer. She wiped tears away before taking a deep breath and trying to calm herself. Now wasn't the time to freak out. "I think thats a good idea..." she sighed, glancing off as others started leaving this way and that, Celestia and Luna being one of them. "The sisters are moving out, but I don't think in the same direction... Shining, I don't like this." she sighed as she got to her feet and dusted herself off, straightening her dress. Just when things were looking so great.

Luna paused in her dragging to eye her sister, her features clearly not amused. "Sister. You are here as well? We were promised fun by this Stallion but this is not fun!" she said, firmly sticking to the royal we and louder tones. She glanced back at Mo as she quit dragging him and allowed him to stand. "We are not relaxed! We are quite... confused." she admitted, lowering the tone of her voice before looking at him quizzically. "That is what we have been calling you... Justmo... why do you keep repeating this?" she said and glanced back at Celestia. "I go towards the light sister, to look for this promised fun."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:40 pm
Menelie

Leilani woke up with a startled gasp. Her heart was pounding, her head throbbing and her hand still enclosed around the golden apple.

Startled at the change in scenery, she crawled over to Theron. "Wake up!" she wailed. "They've done it again!"

Teigra
Opal gave her dress another dirty stare. "Well, whatever it is, I can't move without it squishing against me" she explained. Then she promptly took it off, turned it inside out and tied it into a pouch. No sense in running around unprepared.

Turning back to Kane, she nodded as he explained what happened. "I figured as much. I heard her talking but I didn't realize this is what she meant." she sighed, rubbing some of the pudding out of her eyes.

Sticking her hands in to the shrubbery walls at one point or another, she listened to him talk. "I am sorry about this." she said, embarrased blush crossing her cheeks. "If I hadn't suggesed iberating those shrimp, we wouldn't even be...here." She gave a flourished wave of her hand.

wolfs heart
Yipes gave the striped candy boy a gracious hug. "I founf you!!" he shouted, unaware that they had ben standing next to each other. Of course, when he hugged him, he shared the spilt pudding with a solid squishing noise.

Hearing the little pae's suggestion, he perked and gave a quick scan of their surroundings. "I did? I DID!!!" he shouted, dropping the striped demon and heading off towards the dark tunnel of death.

"I'm coming for you rock buddies!!!!" he shouted as he ran.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:47 pm
Fea Line

((Smooth Hoity, oh so very smooth. XD))

Lust smiled softly to herself as Hoity got up "at least you are alright" she said as she got up and shook her head "I don't know, I don't even know who that woman was, I would like to say I do but I can't" she said as she tried to fly, deciding that if she was to get a good look at the place an aerial view would be good but as much as she tried she couldn't get air born "damn!" She said as she tried once more "I can't take flight, something is blocking my ability to fly" she said as she gave up and looked back at Hoity. "I guess I am walking but first, she said as she looked around, the least I can do is get a good look at where we are" she said as she walked to the nearest cross roads and then ran down one path, looked around and then ran back to where she started and down the second before doubling back and going back to Hoity and sighed "we are in a maze" she said "we can go straight into that foreboding thick black fog or go east or we could look around and see if there is anything that may help us."  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff