Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Harry Potter] =o (Spoilers for movies & books) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SharpCookies

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:21 pm
Mistress Ophiucha
or perhaps in S L Y T H E R I N ////////////

Fred Jr./James Jr. forever. <- highlight.
Did anybody hear the recent interview? Dumbledore's gay. Love it ~ oh, and for anybody who cared, highlight --> Neville gets with Hannah. Go figure.

(( For the fact that you support a Fred Jr. pairing, you win. AT EVERYTHING. <33333 ))

The question is, who didn't hear that Dumbledore's gay? xD I guess we should've all realized. Oh well...

Neville... well, at least he gets some love. Maybe he also has kids?! We can slash them, too! If at least one of them's a guy, anyway... <3333

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:20 pm
I love Tom/Harry & anything with the twins!
I have a bit of trouble finding some good fics though. =/

Harry/Draco is classic perfection.
You can even find some truth to the pairing in the movies.
Prisoner of Azkaban, when Draco approached Harry like he's going to start a fight, he's looking him up and down, from head to toe, smirking at him.
I know it's probably more like "I'm better than you" but it just appears so suggestive. ;X
I <3 Tom Felton! >_>;
*Lasso's her raging inner fan-girl under control*

If anyone could suggest some good fics, please PM me. ;DD

ALSO! I think it would be really interesting to see Draco Malfoy and Tom Felton collide in some twisted fic. Has anyone seen anything relatively close to this? I just thought it would be amusing, be cause they seem like almost complete opposites. Tom's really sweet and outwardly nice, while Draco.. well I believe he's a bit of a prat, but somewhat misunderstood. Definately of different tempraments.

varyen

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:55 am
Ive actually become obsessed with AlbiusxScorpius XD I blame my gaian son for this as he was the one that wantedmeto do HP RP inthe first place that sparke dpf my obesseing with the two lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:57 pm
Kemie NaVariius

Prisoner of Azkaban, when Draco approached Harry like he's going to start a fight, he's looking him up and down, from head to toe, smirking at him.
I know it's probably more like "I'm better than you" but it just appears so suggestive. ;X
I <3 Tom Felton! >_>;

ALSO! I think it would be really interesting to see Draco Malfoy and Tom Felton collide in some twisted fic. Has anyone seen anything relatively close to this? I just thought it would be amusing, be cause they seem like almost complete opposites. Tom's really sweet and outwardly nice, while Draco.. well I believe he's a bit of a prat, but somewhat misunderstood. Definately of different tempraments.

Well, if you're having trouble finding a good twins fic, I can post a link to a really good Fred/George fic if you'd like. It's really good, but sad since it still follows the books end and Fred dies. But, in this George is avtually WITH him when he dies, so this fanfiction makes Fred's death better.  

SharpCookies

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:14 pm
SharpCookies
Kemie NaVariius

I <3 Tom Felton! >_>;

Well, if you're having trouble finding a good twins fic, I can post a link to a really good Fred/George fic if you'd like. It's really good, but sad since it still follows the books end and Fred dies. But, in this George is avtually WITH him when he dies, so this fanfiction makes Fred's death better.

Post it!! I want xd It made me sad that she killed him off!! How pointless!! Also Lupin and Tonks death was pointless and it was only because shecouldn't kill Mr.Weasly! >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:43 pm
Be it strange of me to mention this but, not that I ship this pairing but...throughout reading the books especially the later ones, I've always felt some weird tension between Dumbledore and Harry. An adolescent boy and an incredibly old man. Thinking about it makes me chuckle but seriously, I could sense emotions ranging from love, affection and lots of tension.
There, I've had my say.  

Mika_Clari

lawliet-senpai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:45 pm
I've written Ron/Harry and Remus/Sirius stuff... i really like Remus/Sirius in the books but in the movies Ron and Harry are my fav.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[[ when you wish upon a User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ]]

I wrote Barty/Fenrir the other day, and I think I'm going to write more after my midterms >.<
I am in a Malfoy/Potter mood; it's gotten bad
Lily/Narcissa; James/Lucius; Harry/Draco; Harry/Lucius; Albus/Scorpius, James Jr./Scorpius
oh yeah, I went to all those places and back again

I wanna slash up Fleur and Luna's sons

[[ makes no difference who you are ]]

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

smileontheedge

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:05 am
I didn't like Harry Potter slash at first then it grew on me and now it's one of my weaknesses. I prefer Ron/Harry. I so heart that couple but I don't mind reading a good Draco/Harry fanfiction every now and then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:22 pm
Vincent Crabbe/Ron for the win. My friend Jeff got me horribly addicted, but I can't find any fanfiction. I also love Percy/Oliver, Percy/Flint, Ron/Harry, Arthur/Lucius, and Ron/Oliver.
... Yes, I like Weasleys. 4laugh  

Alli Bialystock

Marjosa

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:19 pm
Harry Potter has so many potential slash pairings, it's not even funny. XD I've read Harry/Draco, Sirius/Lupin, Snape/Lupin, Snape/Draco, Snape/Harry, Harry/Ron, Ron/Draco...

I actually have no specific favorite, but I like the idea of Snape/Lupin.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:50 pm
Twincest. Fred/George is AWESOME!! (Don't read the below comment if you haven't read the last book yet).

I'm SOOO sad that Fred dies though...*
*Sorry for the spoiler people who haven't finished the series  

JeiMuze

Yamane-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:20 pm
This was actually the first slash anything I got into.
My favorite has always been Harry and Draco. I used to read fanfiction on the warner brothers forum site and than migrated to fanfiction.net.

I also like Harry and Severus together. Time travel fics are pretty good and just there respective ages during early ears of harry in hogwarts.

With slash though it really depends on the fanfiction writer to make me imagine there a different harry. Its hard for me to imagine J.K's Harry and make it work for fanfiction if that makes any sense.

I have never really ventured off with other pairings so these are my main ones.

I used to actually like Harry with either Ginny or Hermione hahah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:46 am
I think I enjoy Harry Potter slash more than I enjoy the actual series. I've read the first four books. I was just starting the fifth book when I got spoiled on Gaia! scream I never did finish the book or read any of the others. I didn't want Sirius to die crying So in my happy little world, only Cedric died and there's lots of other people alive for me to slash. MWA HA HA HA!

That said, I don't hate any of the canon heterosexual pairings. I don't understand all the hate. Ginny's a good match for Harry. I like to imagine her taller than him. It makes me giggle.

As far as slash goes, I will ship just about anybody with just about anybody else. I tend to read a lot of Snape/Harry, Draco/Harry and Ron/Harry, though I like Ron/Draco also. I'm currently going through a Blaise Zabini/Harry kick. It's all my friend's fault! We have a giant rp going with those two. I'm working on a fic as well.

Sirius/Remus is also love. Though I can do either one of them with Snape, or all three together! I really wasn't lying when I said I'll ship anybody with anybody. Well, ok, there are some exceptions. Hagrid with anybody other than Madame Maxine is weird. I've seen Hagrid/Snape and...ugh *shivers*  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:27 pm
*not sure if I've ever posted in this topic before ...*

I would like to go ahead and say that Young!Grindelwald/Young!Dumbledore is totally my Harry Potter OTP. cool [I tend to lean toward the canon] But I like fics about them reminscing on their earlier years when they're much older, too. I can recommend a few good ones on ff.net to anyone who's interested.
It's just the tragic aspect of it that makes me love it so much. Besides, Dumbledore is one of my favorite characters, and Grindelwald has an interesting story too.

Apart from that ... I enjoy Sirius/Remus mostly [I also tend to lean toward the bff pairs], along with Snape/Lucius. I have a feeling I would enjoy Percy/Oliver; haven't read any fics though.

And no trio-ships except Ron/Hermione and Harry/Ginny for me, because I like 'em straight.
I never really shipped Draco/Harry because I'm just not into rival pairs, but this Albus/Scorpius idea is sounding really lovely atm. BRB gonna go scour fanfiction.net @__@

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games