Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Anime][Infinite Ryvius] :P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:23 pm

xd thats the one

Shiwamoto? is he that drill guy? O__o
xd you know, the weirdest thing is I could almost imagine that, just because of the way Fina is... (I mean hey, it seems she just goes for whoever she deems 'wise' so why not Conrad? XD)
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:57 pm

Yofiel
xd thats the one

xd you know, the weirdest thing is I could almost imagine that, just because of the way Fina is... (I mean hey, it seems she just goes for whoever she deems 'wise' so why not Conrad? XD)

I think that was his name, that big corp guy that didn't want to be found out. xD

GOOD GRIEF, THERE'S A *TWENTY* YEAR DIFFERENCE THERE. Dx
*dies*
Conrad x Neya XP

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 5:02 am

[Ryoga-chan]
Yofiel
xd thats the one

I think that was his name, that big corp guy that didn't want to be found out. xD

GOOD GRIEF, THERE'S A *TWENTY* YEAR DIFFERENCE THERE. Dx
*dies*
Conrad x Neya XP

rofl THAT guy?! *tries to imagine Fina Kouji and Yuki paired with weird old government man* *brain dies* User Image

Conrad...Neya... xd isnt he her dad? (and I thought Ikaicest was weird o__O)

Aaah, you're sig is... So awsome "You always played with my body to the fullest..." I loved that episode... xd Where on earth did you get those pictures?! crying
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:17 am

It's a little magical word called screencapping. <3

Pat x Yuki x Luscon!

*SHOT* xd

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:24 pm

I never learned how to screencap o__O

xd But... but Pats like, 11, 12 at most... At least he should be paired with someone near his own age... (like that annyoing kid who finds the robot...Oo) YukixLucson... xd I cold just imagine Lucson always trying to be the 'man' in the relationship, then getting beaten down by Yuki...

...CharliexKoujixNaked guy rofl (you know... Nake cape guy... Who stands on the ship without a spacesuit... X3)
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 6:09 pm

JESUS CHRIST!

Technically speaking, being screwed by Charlie has the same after affects as getting sat on by a cow.

Captain Conrad x Gendo Ikari x Naked guy x Luscon! xd

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:06 am

xd Aaw, Charlie isnt that fat... He looked more chubby then fat to me >.> Besides, given Charlies nature he wouldent exactly be on top...

Holy mother of... rofl

Though, if were gonna do the whole crossover pairings thing, we should at least go all the way X) and like, throw Inuyasha in there or something... Omg... Miroku x Shinji x Kouji x Tamaki x Blue User Image
It'd be like, one big crossover anime sex ORGY! eek twisted

O_O Aaaah... your sig... Where did the xhibis come from?! heart
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:16 pm

I found them randomly on a website I think.... or Googe search. sweatdrop

Oh GOOD LORD ALMIGHTY! That just further drives my brain to extinction, you know that? gonk

*dies*

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:37 pm

O_o I can never find anything IR when I use google gonk It doesnt like me

eek Oh My God I killed Ryoga! xd *attempts to Resuscitate but then remembers she doesnt know how*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:21 pm

Is okay. <3

Hey, do you think you can beta an Aibacest oneshot I wrote yesterday? :3

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:26 pm

Beta... Yuo mean like proof reading sort of thing? I could try if you want ^_^ Though I warn you, I might not be too good at it...

Oh Oh! and I finished writing the reqoest form thing for the Host club Rp biggrin Wanna see it? (I think it could use some work but its...okay >.< It could probably use a better plot)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:34 pm

Yofiel
Beta... Yuo mean like proof reading sort of thing? I could try if you want ^_^ Though I warn you, I might not be too good at it...

Oh Oh! and I finished writing the reqoest form thing for the Host club Rp biggrin Wanna see it? (I think it could use some work but its...okay >.< It could probably use a better plot)

It's okay, I need a second opinion on it. <3

Oooh, cool! I wanna be one of the "other" Host Club members then. xD

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:36 am

Well I'd love to ^_^

xd I was so sure you'd volunteer for Tamaki or one of the twins...
I'll probably go for one of the 'rivl hosts' too X) Though I get the feeling its going to be a popular side...>.>;
ooh hey, you wanna be the rival 'king'? >:3
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:56 am

SURE! >D

I could be... IKUMI! XD And Blue could be Kyouya, Yuki and Kouji the twins... *snickers*... and, erm, Nix could be Honey and Stein, Mori! xd

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:11 pm

xd Blue would make for a scary Kyouya (wouldent Stien be more fitting as Kyouya? o__O considering he's the same cool, calculating type of person...)

For some reason I cant imagine Ikumi as being the leader of a host club >.> And Nix would make for the worlds most annoying Honey XD he's already bad enough as he is...

Ooh.. I already have an idea as to what my host character is going to be like... xd

Aaah, I really wanna change my hair but I'm not sure if I'm ready to lose my poms yet. I've grown so attatched to them ;_;
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games