Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Lemons - Extended NonSense Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuj4z

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:18 pm
P B J.=]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:43 pm
May someone please hug me?  

xxRice Crackerxx

Lee Haruin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:34 pm
Sexilisious Devil
May someone please hug me?

*flying tackle glomp*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:39 am
I'm sorry. But you know what I have to say is...Kingdom Hearts II is kick a**! It's the greatest game....ever. Well not the greatest but to me it is. I mean I though KHI was great but than II came out! Though I didn't play Chain of Memories because well...I thought it was stupid with the whole card deal. So I just skipped that game. Well this was my nonsense for the day.  

Felicitystar

HighKiller(HK)

13,340 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:24 am
MistressPaco
LadyShi
Ooo, lemoney goodness

you remember, don't you! The day of the lemon!

I remember... but my mom sonehow found out that they were called "Lemons" and yelled at me for it saying i was to young for it... (i was 9) but i didn't know any better so now i just call them Yaoi since i'm he only one of my family who knows some Japanese. (oh and i didn't know that was sex BTW i thought it was some ritual guys do) yes i'm was very stupid... LOL i wrote a "Lemon" recently. its loveless and my first one... LOL! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:22 am
Bweeeee Lemons are fun to write...kinda... Unless....*shudders*

Well! *hugs everyone* heart  

PsychoPsychologist13

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:47 am
hk_loves_deny
MistressPaco
LadyShi
Ooo, lemoney goodness

you remember, don't you! The day of the lemon!

I remember... but my mom sonehow found out that they were called "Lemons" and yelled at me for it saying i was to young for it... (i was 9) but i didn't know any better so now i just call them Yaoi since i'm he only one of my family who knows some Japanese. (oh and i didn't know that was sex BTW i thought it was some ritual guys do) yes i'm was very stupid... LOL i wrote a "Lemon" recently. its loveless and my first one... LOL! sweatdrop

Ha ha i was twlever when i read my first lemon it was a cloud/Seph on FF.net and it was when the site still had NC-17 as a rating! I was young and curious...and i became hooked! XD it wasn't like i didnt know hat sex was or anything my mother explained It to me when i was like 10 or something when i asked XD

I love writing/RPing lemons its sooo much fun XD  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:11 pm
I'm pathetic I've just started reading lemons in September when I learned about them. How did I miss so much.

*Great... now I need a hug* crying  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Kimatsuhara

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:44 pm
klausolas
I'm pathetic I've just started reading lemons in September when I learned about them. How did I miss so much.

You're not pathetic, i am. I'm 22 and i only recently heard about lemon etc. To think i could have spent my teen years reading BL instead of catching on this late. that sucks.. crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:25 pm
Kimatsuhara
klausolas

You're not pathetic, i am. I'm 22 and i only recently heard about lemon etc. To think i could have spent my teen years reading BL instead of catching on this late. that sucks.. crying crying

WOW. I found out about lemon + etc when I was 12, becuase of an older cousin, but I didn't get into them until now, at 16.
stare Great, so I may be a little perverted after all...  

Anatomy_in_grey

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:49 am
Here I've been using 'lemon' to refer to ANY sex scene, not just yaoi... have I been wrong? Or maybe it's regional...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:43 pm
I wanna hug. D'=

What is with the title "Lemon"? Its a very interesting thing to call a fanfic. =S  

UlooAloo

Mauimango7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:18 pm
Lucca Ashtear
Here I've been using 'lemon' to refer to ANY sex scene, not just yaoi... have I been wrong? Or maybe it's regional...

Lemon means any sex. Homo, or Hetro. Of course yaoi lemons the best. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:28 am
confused I still see (use) the term lemon/lime used pretty commonly. Maybe it is just me.

I thought it came from the old classic anime "Cream Lemon" (which I believe was famous for its sex scenes). 4laugh Lime was just made up to match the term.  

overlordofthepies

Jaele

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:45 pm
overlordofthepies

I thought it came from the old classic anime "Cream Lemon" (which I believe was famous for its sex scenes). 4laugh Lime was just made up to match the term.

Now that I had never heard.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces