Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Ringing in The New Year Art Contest: Art Contest Chat NO QQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:24 am
dawns_aura
Okay, so I'm looking for some soq with interesting traits/accessories to make a series of charms for.

Also those who have rps with some fun scenes for sketches.

My marnie has some interesting traits. She is not a skinwalker, but has paws. I think fluffy ears. She also has a few items. Such as ribbon with bells tied around her horn. Also, a very nice black cat mask.

Her mother, zelia, also has some interesting traits. She is rather fluffy. Even more so then her daughter. She also has both ram horns and a uni horn. Plus a saddle :3.

I hope this helps<3. I am not sure Tait has any interesting traits besides his mass of hair, angeni wings, and his pygmy caribou, lol, but that doesnt really count. He also has some very nice clock acessories, including a heart clock  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:38 am
dawns_aura
Okay, so I'm looking for some soq with interesting traits/accessories to make a series of charms for.

Shania has some pretty charms/trinkets she inherited from her parents.

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:14 pm
dawns_aura

Bismillah's got some fun stuff going on in his hair and around his neck, if outer space tickles your fancy. (Entry is here.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:47 pm
Theidren
LydaLynn
I'm looking for two different things for entries.

1. I'm looking for flutters with simple to moderate wing designs. I am going to try and make a necklace that features wire wings based on the flutter's wings. [[If I choose your flutter to make a necklace from and it comes out presentable - I would be willing to send you the necklace as long as you promise to take a picture of yourself wearing it and post it before the end of the contest.]]

2. I am looking for an rp that gives me an excuse to do a complex background. Be that mountains in winter or raging river or cliff face . . . whatever. So long as it gives me an opportunity to do some backgrounds to go with the soquili. [[This will be a digital work.]]

I don't know if Yáviel's wings will appeal to you but TADAAA! ^.^

Perfect! Thank you.  

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

junglerunner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:04 pm
dawns_aura

Santiel has a pretty necklace and some bracelets, if thats what you'd call them, and of course Olearius has some rather interesting features, which of course if you used her as your main piece of focus, also opens up for use of her family as smaller charms etc.

Santiel has a few interesting scenes for sketches, I'd love to see something of her first encounter with Warlock...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 am
Looking for a dark/Mean type character, anyone have any suggestions? Would prefer it to be an Rped character but if there is a lack of that then I'll go without.  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:58 am
JetAlmeara
Looking for a dark/Mean type character, anyone have any suggestions? Would prefer it to be an Rped character but if there is a lack of that then I'll go without.

biggrin Samsara on page 4! There are a couple of RPs listed there for her, but I have a bajillion more if none of those strike your fancy! Plus... there is the one that we RPed out!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:54 pm
Roniel Targaryen
JetAlmeara

biggrin Samsara on page 4! There are a couple of RPs listed there for her, but I have a bajillion more if none of those strike your fancy! Plus... there is the one that we RPed out!

hmm Samsara could work =-) I want to try something new..so no idea if it will turn out but I have a vague idea in my head which called for mean lol  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

SylverStar

High-functioning Counselor

17,450 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:14 pm
I also have Douglas posted if you didn't notice him already. Yay Mahapadma!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:29 pm
JetAlmeara

I have Morana on page 1. c8
If you need more on her personality, I can PM you her whole personality blurb.  

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:19 am
*sharing a current WIP*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sati_Nitta/contestsketch_zpsff5c4bee.jpg
I wanted to do an entry with La Sirine as soon as I saw her, wanted to do something very 'tribal' in feel  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:25 pm
I'M LOOKING FOR MY MUSE!

Links to Art Samples: I can't link right now since I'm on my phone, go look for my deviantart under this same name
Theme I want to work with: I want to do something real life, knitting or sewing most likely. I need simple. Probably no wings. Simple coloring, simple markings. No soq with a lie of different colors.

Please quote me!  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:29 pm
CitrusCupcake
*sharing a current WIP*
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/Sati_Nitta/contestsketch_zpsff5c4bee.jpg
I wanted to do an entry with La Sirine as soon as I saw her, wanted to do something very 'tribal' in feel

That's beautiful x3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:15 pm
JetAlmeara

Grauen Kerze

Grauen is very mean. She has a history of starting fire that kill a lot of humans and soq. And that' not all. I can give you more detail if you're interested!  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm
elvyralani