Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloids Loverss
Introduse Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:12 pm
TkieSai

Beeeee jellllyyyyy>:3 Bwahahahahahaha I don't think they sell them in stores here anymore either, but I'm sure online I'd be able to find them o3o
Why would it be shoujo? Can't it just be an anime? not classed in either boy anime or girl anime? Its kind of sexist._.

Yeah;w;

What?XDDDD

What is a Kinder Egg?o3o
Pfff of courseXDD It can also be used to get high:3
DON"T STEAL FROM THE SKY!!!!!!

Are you going to post in our rp?o3o

; A ; *jellyjellyjell'o*
There's this really good webshop that sells lot's of anime stuff, but sadly.. no +anima... ; n ; http://www.archonia.com/mangashop/en/

lol I don't see the sexist thing about it being shounen or shoujo. Those things don't mean it's only for girls or only for boys.. xD;;
I meant like...the style.. idk.. orz.. youknow? Shoujo would be like.. er... tokyo mewmew, mermaid melody, pretty cure. And shounen, Death note, one piece, vampire knight even Kuroshitsuji is shounen.
But then... I have no idea what +anime should be.. since the style is cutesy but some parts of the story can be counted as a bit "shounen" ex: That chaper where Senri went crazy and fought with that other guy. = u =

But yeah, If they were to make an anime, I hope it won't become.. too cutesy. D':

Teehee <3 I love kuroshitsuji<3

User Image
^ u ^ (yummy chocolate)

I've got like.. 4 of those things 8U. I love those markers <3 Whaaaaaat!? High? XD I've sniffed those things! I've never gotten high xD

Lol yes! They said they were stealing from the state. xD But.. it's ... rain water...
The state doesn't own the clouds?

I'll try to but I've got to retake an exam tomorrow so I don't know if I'll be able to post.

*tries to ;3 *  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:54 pm
Kodona Prince

BwahahaXDDD hahaXD
That sucks._.

Oh okay?o3o

I would like the style in the anime to be similar to the manga>w<

Me too8D but I'm trying to understand why everyone likes Sebatian so much._. He is such a p***k

:O I think I saw that on Kirby Right Back At Ya ...I WANT CANDY WITH A TOY INSIDE!!! Kids would eat that up hereXD

You can get high off of Sharpies...I did^^; My friend had a really fat sharpie and I used it and afterwards I got super gigglie, which my friend told me that is what happens when she gets high so...yeah.

You don't have to if you're busy.  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:05 am
TkieSai

BwahahaXDDD hahaXD
That sucks._.

Oh okay?o3o

I would like the style in the anime to be similar to the manga>w<

Me too8D but I'm trying to understand why everyone likes Sebatian so much._. He is such a p***k

:O I think I saw that on Kirby Right Back At Ya ...I WANT CANDY WITH A TOY INSIDE!!! Kids would eat that up hereXD

You can get high off of Sharpies...I did^^; My friend had a really fat sharpie and I used it and afterwards I got super gigglie, which my friend told me that is what happens when she gets high so...yeah.

You don't have to if you're busy.

I diiiiiiiiiiiiiied ajfdkhfdjk

> u > yes yes ! the same as the manga biggrin

I used to like sebby too 8O maybe because I loved his voiceactor.. gawd = w =
DAT VOICE <3 Daisuke Ono. And then I saw the mucical and fell in love with the Ciel that played in the second musical. Yukito Nishii . I only liked him because he was adorable o3o.
And then I loved Ronald Knox .. (I still do) because he's an amazing shinigami 8D
Aaaand now I love snake.
nowait... I love ronald and snake.. not just snake. > u >

Yeaah! It's a chocolate egg with the toy in it. I used to be a lil kiddie when I ate those > u > ... the chocolate... not the toy haha

e.e Imma sniff those o: I wanna see if it works with me since I'm always giggly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:27 am
Kodona Prince

You did what?owo;

right?8D I also would LOVE to see Yotsuba&! as an animeX3

owo;;;;;;; I don't know voice actor names besides Vic Minyana(sooooo misspelled) since he is such a voice hore(I practically died when I heard him in that one pokemon movieXD) and I've never watched the black butler anime o3o

I WANNA TRY!!!!!!!

XDDDDDD don't kill your braincellsXD  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:28 pm
TkieSai
Kodona Prince

You did what?owo;

right?8D I also would LOVE to see Yotsuba&! as an animeX3

owo;;;;;;; I don't know voice actor names besides Vic Minyana(sooooo misspelled) since he is such a voice hore(I practically died when I heard him in that one pokemon movieXD) and I've never watched the black butler anime o3o

I WANNA TRY!!!!!!!

XDDDDDD don't kill your braincellsXD

Died O:

xD That would be funneh

Oohh Vig Mignona ? I know him from weeaboostories. People seemed to complain a lot about him. So .. yeah.. he doesn't seem like a nice guy to me.
I watched the Kuroshitsuji anime first and then the manga xD and then the musical.
Ohhh kuroshitsuji anime is funny! Especially the OVA's. Like Grell & William's as rookie shinigami. The making of kuroshitsuji II and a "dating sim"-ish episode where they keep talking to the viewers. It's hilarious.

It's so yummy ; A ; I wish I could send you some but they're illegal! D':

Looool xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:12 pm
Kodona Prince

Le gasp! Don't die;n; I'll miss you forever!

right?xD the pancake thing is so funny! POWER FLIP!!

complain as in...? Like his voice? I like it o3o He is anamassing voice actor(which is why he is in like everything now) and he is a pretty good singer tooXD but yeah...hearing Him in everything is kind of annoying. Its like he is hogging everything but he isn't the only voice actor that does that here.

there is a musical??? What??XDD
I read the manga first:3...onlyXD;;; I saw part of the Alice in Wonderland OVA I wasn't that too fond of the voice actors I heard._.

Send it like a ninja8DD

XD....seriouslu o3o  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:02 am
TkieSai

Le gasp! Don't die;n; I'll miss you forever!

right?xD the pancake thing is so funny! POWER FLIP!!

complain as in...? Like his voice? I like it o3o He is anamassing voice actor(which is why he is in like everything now) and he is a pretty good singer tooXD but yeah...hearing Him in everything is kind of annoying. Its like he is hogging everything but he isn't the only voice actor that does that here.

there is a musical??? What??XDD
I read the manga first:3...onlyXD;;; I saw part of the Alice in Wonderland OVA I wasn't that too fond of the voice actors I heard._.

Send it like a ninja8DD

XD....seriouslu o3o

x3

Complain as in being a jerk, shoving his religion into everybody's faces and being creepypedo-ish to underage girls.
I've never heard his voice since I don't watch dubs. But the stories I read about him... make me shiver D:

3 actually. The second one is the best. xD But their Finny is creepy.
But the outfits x A x <3 <3 So awesome.
Ahaha, maybe they'll dub the ova too o:

lolyes! Like.. sending it trough the screen.

8O D: It won't work! I think this marker doesn't have enough alcohol in it O:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:03 am
Kodona Prince

I've never heard of anything like that o3o

there are...three musicals? How??? Wait....why???????
the ova I'm talking about is dubbed o3o

*tries to grab through screen...just to hurt my hand* ;A; It no work!

why are you trying so hard to get high anyways?XD;  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

Kodona

Ghost Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 pm
TkieSai

I've never heard of anything like that o3o

there are...three musicals? How??? Wait....why???????
the ova I'm talking about is dubbed o3o

*tries to grab through screen...just to hurt my hand* ;A; It no work!

why are you trying so hard to get high anyways?XD;

Really? D: I kept seeing it online. That guy has a looooot of haters, but also aloooooot of fans. xD tbh, I don't really care since I don't watch dubs xD

Yeeeah xD Three musicals xD The first one... I watched it, without subs so I didn't really understand it so I really didn't like it. Aaaand I really didn't like the Ciel they used. Sure, he sounded a bit like the original ciel from the anime, but ... he was too old D': And too tall, and the sebby was too short so they looked about the same size. That was so awkward to watch.

The second one is about two shinigami and is quite funny and sad. They even did the Ciel putting on a corset scene. xD ; 3 ; And the Ciel was sooo cute ; A ;.
The third one... omg... let me google it! *never seen it*

D: .. it's the second one with a new cast. D': Awhh D: I was so exited.
omg I wanna know who's gonna be ciel o 3 o
... :'(
They've got a new ciel ; A ; ... old ciel should be 17 now oAo! And the first ciel is 19 now O: .
Oooh the new ciel is... 13 * A *. Ohgod I feel like a pervy person now omgoomgomgomg. D;
Whatthe-... they replaced my Ronald and Will D:< NO NO NO.. Those two looked like they jusst came from the anime/manga :'(
(Even though the new Will also has that "will" ish aura surounding him o3o..... . _ . )

Ohgod I'm ranting again! sorry! *should study for the test tomorrow* O;

Dunno, I wanted to know if it worked x3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:47 pm
Kodona Prince

*shrugs* I'm not good at looking stuff up o3o

owo;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

is it live action?

I want chocolateTTwTT

evil tests and stuff razz

It worked on me O.o or at least I think so, I've never been high before so can't tell o3o  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

MyHeartsABattleGround

Beloved Conversationalist

8,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:14 pm
I shall introduce myself. I am MyHeartsABattleGround, or call me Hearts or Battle for short either or.

I have been a vocaloid fan for quite a while and my favorite vocaloid is Meiko, favorite vocaloid song and song period is Palette by Megurine Luka. I'm a person, with a face, and some hands and other assorted body parts, hair too...long hair.

I love a good RP and well...that's about that.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:02 pm
MyHeartsABattleGround
I shall introduce myself. I am MyHeartsABattleGround, or call me Hearts or Battle for short either or.

I have been a vocaloid fan for quite a while and my favorite vocaloid is Meiko, favorite vocaloid song and song period is Palette by Megurine Luka. I'm a person, with a face, and some hands and other assorted body parts, hair too...long hair.

I love a good RP and well...that's about that.

Hai biggrin DD Can I call you B? I already have a friend who I call Hearts and Battle...idk seems weird to me^^;;;;;

Anyways, I'm a person too biggrin But I have short hair^^  

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

leakyweepybones

Fuzzy Gekko

7,150 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:12 pm
Hey I'm myukipp and I'm fairly new... and still trying to get ahold of how this website works... sweatdrop I think I'll donate when I get a good amount of gold... *awkward silence* ...kay bye... neutral  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:41 am
Hey..
I'm Len Kagamine..
'nuff said
;P  

Stray Len Kagamine

Fashionable Genius

TkieSai
Captain

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:59 pm
III Len Kagamine III