Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:38 pm
Chrome Prince

I think there are many people with more than me lol.
Waiting to get the Loiterer one so I can have 13k, a nice round number. xD
I just wish I could get the Conventioneer achievement, but I'm never going to one. XD
But I love achievements, so that's probably why I've got so much, I always collect them as fast as I can as soon as they release them.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:43 pm
Yokies
Chrome Prince

I think there are many people with more than me lol.
Waiting to get the Loiterer one so I can have 13k, a nice round number. xD
I just wish I could get the Conventioneer achievement, but I'm never going to one. XD
But I love achievements, so that's probably why I've got so much, I always collect them as fast as I can as soon as they release them.

I stalled on the newest ones and now I'm behind. ;-;
I LOVE them too. I'm not THAT far behind.
I couldn't snag the one for the Halloween event.
I was like 200 hits short.

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:47 pm
Chrome Prince

Yeah, you're definitely not far behind, you've got plenty more points than the majority of people I see haha.
Aw, that really stinks. :c I was determined to get that achievement, so I kept at it for like.. three days. xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:04 pm
Yokies
Chrome Prince

Yeah, you're definitely not far behind, you've got plenty more points than the majority of people I see haha.
Aw, that really stinks. :c I was determined to get that achievement, so I kept at it for like.. three days. xD

I had to go to work and my resolve faltered after I got my cape. I didn't start until like three days before it ended either.  

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:06 pm
Chrome Prince

Ouch. x-x I guess by the end you weren't really feeling it anymore huh?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:09 pm
Yokies
Chrome Prince

Ouch. x-x I guess by the end you weren't really feeling it anymore huh?

If I had started the event on the first day I would have made it. But seeing as how I got like 600 in one night, I'd say I did too much too fast.  

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:15 pm
Chrome Prince

600 in one night is kind of a lot. O.o
But if you were able to do that, if you started from day one I wouldn't doubt you could have done it!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:16 pm
Yokies
Chrome Prince

600 in one night is kind of a lot. O.o
But if you were able to do that, if you started from day one I wouldn't doubt you could have done it!

Like I said. Resolve faltered. xD  

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:17 pm
Chrome Prince

I think if I tried doing all of that my fingers would have gave out. xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:30 pm
Yokies
Chrome Prince

I think if I tried doing all of that my fingers would have gave out. xD

I WAS dedicated. Stayed up till like 5 AM.  

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:28 pm
Chrome Prince

Oh wow. xD
The latest I stayed up doing it was 3 am.
For the three days I was doing it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:29 am
Yokies

The reality that Sceptile isn't as cool as she thinks it is. xDD
I think it's because Dragons look like Dinosaurs and they were cold-blooded and could not withstand Ice, Water isn't really the same in that sense. xD

Dragon Rush? o: The one my boyfriend had was a Special Attacker, I suppose it can be both? That would be crazy if we could have more than six Pokemon one day, but I don't ever see it happening. It would change the gameplay a lot more than people think. xD

I think that might be the case. People are usually far more interested in another area's history than their own. xD

User Image User Image

But didn't Ice came from Water? Haha, I don't know I just find it weird sweatdrop

I haven't really heard of Special Attacker... is that a move? sweatdrop Yeah, but maybe another spin off, just like what they did with the Mystery Dungeons. Or maybe they could make a game with just Legendaries emotion_dowant

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:13 pm
Louisa Iris

Well for it to become Ice it's got to be a freezing temperatures, I don't think the water Water-types "spit" out aren't that cold. xD I dunno! Haha.

Oh, I mean like, it's highest stat is Sp. Attack, the best moves to teach it are Special moves, so in turn it's a Special Attacker, rather than an Attacker, that uses Physical moves. But of course it depends on the Nature, if you had a Nature that benefits Attack, it's Attack stat would be higher. xD

Oh man, I wonder how a game with just Legendaries would go. xD I think it'd be kind of hard, since not all Legendaries are on the same level haha.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:02 pm
Yokies

Well for it to become Ice it's got to be a freezing temperatures, I don't think the water Water-types "spit" out aren't that cold. xD I dunno! Haha.

Oh, I mean like, it's highest stat is Sp. Attack, the best moves to teach it are Special moves, so in turn it's a Special Attacker, rather than an Attacker, that uses Physical moves. But of course it depends on the Nature, if you had a Nature that benefits Attack, it's Attack stat would be higher. xD

Oh man, I wonder how a game with just Legendaries would go. xD I think it'd be kind of hard, since not all Legendaries are on the same level haha.

User Image User Image

Haha, now that you've put it that way, it does make sense. Water does not change into ice on its own sweatdrop

Oooh, that's new for me. I never really paid that much attention to a Pokemon's nature... or for that matter, it's stats sweatdrop Hmm... now Pokemon doesn't seem to be that simple anymore. I used to think that to win, just use the type that your opponent's weak against. I still have so much to learn sweatdrop

I dunno, maybe there would be no levels in this game? I was thinking... kind of like, some sort of imbalance happened to the world because for some reason, all the Legendaries left. No body knows why they left, so everyone started looking for them or something. Then the main player would be in charge of solving the mystery surrounding the disappearance of all the Legendaries.
      See how gaga I am over them? rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm
Louisa Iris

Haha yeah. xD Well, I'm glad I made some sense! Sometimes I think I have a hard time doing so lol.

Really? o.o I've known about Natures for years now! Though I've only really cared about them in the last three years or so. xDD Also, their personalities affect stats as well. You know those little blurbs that say they like to eat, or they have great perseverance? They all affect a certain stat lol.

Oh wow. xD That sounds like it'd be interesting! I'd like it to at least be told in a comic or something, though I wonder how someone would translate that into a whole series haha.
It's alright, Legendaries are pretty mysterious and cool! o:

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces