Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:16 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron really wanted to know. Jax found it to be kind of amusing to listen to him. He looked at the boy. "No" he just said with a smile. "If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise."

The air outside was cool and refreshing. Jax let go of Cameron's wrist and started to button his shirt. Well, at least he tried to. He muttered something about "stupid thingies" when the buttons didn't go in the holes. The ground he was standing on was moving. It felt like it was moving. Everything was spinning and it never seemed to stop.

OOC;; I bet! I actually feel kinda sorry for him now!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:20 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron giggled at Jax when he was trying to lace his buttons. He reached out his small hands and latched the buttons in their spots. There... ya crazy drunky guy! he said with a laugh. He grabbed Jax's hand, suddenly very afraid. It was really dark. His whole body began to shake like a leaf. He stared straight ahead, with tear filled eyes.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry Me too! Lookie, poor Cammie! he's scared of the dark!:}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:36 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron fixed the buttons and called Jax crazy and drunk. Well, it was true that he was drunk but not crazy! No way! Jax just smiled and scratched his neck.

All of sudden, Cameron grabbed Jax's hand. He was shaking. Jax looked at him, tilting his head to the side. "What the matter? You don't feel well?" he asked, looking concerned.

OOC;; Awh! Poor baby~~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:41 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron's naturally big eyes went bigger. He lost all colour and he stood perfectly still. J-J-Jax... I don't like.... he stuttered out. Tears were rolling down his cheeks, and he was accidentally digging his nails into Jax's arm.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:I know, ya crazy drunk!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:46 am
User Image

User Image

Jax waited for Cameron to finish the sentence. "You don't like..? The darkness?" he said, looking straight ahead and then at Cameron again. This time, salty tears were rolling down his pale cheeks. Jax didn't care much that the boy dug his nails into his arm. He was used to pain.

Jax dried the tears with his gloved hand and made Cameron look at him. He smiled slightly. "There is nothing to be afraid of, Cameron. And if there's something out there, it can't hurt you since I'm here" he said, trying to comfort the boy.

OOC;; ******** yeah, crazy old drunks! I suppose I'm one of those sometimes as well...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:02 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron nodded, the alcohol giving him a sort of numbness to his fears. He continued to cling to Jax, feeling as though he was a lifeline. L-lets just get home... he said in a whisper. He wasn't asking, nor demanding. He was numb. His voice was a dull monotone, instead of its usual sing-songy British accent.
He held on tighter to Jax, carefully placing one foot in front of the other.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yay!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax smiled slightly as Cameron said that the should get home. "Good" he said, carefully placing a soft kiss on his head and started walking. There were still people outside. Some of them were going home and some of them stood in groups, smoking and laughing. Here and there people were throwing up after drinking too much. Jax knew for himself that he would be one of them when they got home, but he hoped not to.

Jax slowly walked towards where he lived. He didn't want to go too fast if the boy that clinged to him was scared. It was better to take it easy.

OOC;; Sorry for suuper late reply! Our internet kinda died. >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:43 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron kept trying to walk straight. The problem was, he was drunk. He didn't want to look at the scary streets and alleyways, so instead he focused completely on his feet. He didn't look up when Jax spoke to him, or when they started walking. They were walking super slow, too. Almost like Jax wanted him to get killed in the dark. Creepy. Cameron shuddered, but didn't look up.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Sorry for the same thing! For the same reason!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:18 am
User Image

User Image

Jax kept on walking in silence. Thinking about life in general, like he always did when he was drunk. Or started to think of the most bizarre things like...crazy stuff! That the ground would open up and create a huge hole where monsters and other random stuff lived. Things that haunted children's nightmares - Bogeyman, Slender man, ghouls and ghosts. The more Jax thought about it, the more he thought it actually was like that. But when he was sober, he just laughed at it. When he was high or speeded, he believed it to be true. Stupid, silly man...

OOC;; Jax has some strange thoughts!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:25 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron sighed and glanced at Jax. He seemed deep in thought. He looked ahead of him, needing to know where to go. He saw a very familiar building. J-Jasks! There's my flat house! he squealed, pointing and waving towards the apartment building. He decided that the best way to get out of the dark was to go home! He grabbed Jax's arm and sprinted toward the building. He stopped urgently at the door and dug a shiny key from his pocket. He typed in the code to unlock the front doors and walked in. Now he had to find his flat.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: If you read Cammie's bio then you should have realized he and Jasks live in the same building! O.o Cammie's on the first floor, and Jasks on the fifth!}}

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:34 am
User Image

User Image

All of sudden he heard Cameron's voice. Jax blinked a few times, confused, and looked at the boy. He pointed at the building where Jax's lived and said that he lived there. Jax scratched his head. "No, I live there.." he said, still confused and didn't really like being dragged out from his fantasy world. He kinda liked it there.

Cameron grabbed a hold of Jax's arm and ran toward the building. The young Russian man couldn't do anything else than follow him. They stopped right outside the front door. Cameron unlocked the door and walked in. Jax looked around. Yep. This was were he lived. Aaaall the way at the top.

OOC;; I noticed~~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:43 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron began to walk tipsily down the hallway. His flat was at the very back. He kept a hold of Jax, tugging him along. N-no! Silly Jasks! I live here! C'mon! he said with a giggle. The adrenaline had worn off, alcohol back in full force. He smiled and gave Jax a slobbery kiss. He held his hand and unlocked his flat.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Whoo! C'mon in!}}
Living Room
Bedroom
Kitchen
Bathroom
Dining Room
Study

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mahou prince

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:00 am
User Image

User Image

Cameron didn't believe that Jax actually lived in the building. He dragged Jax along the hallway. "No, but seriously I l-" Jax started to say but was silenced by a slobbery kiss from Cameron's side. Jax smiled in the kiss as the boy unlocked his apartment. Without saying anything, Jax pushed the boy inside, continued to kiss him.

OOC;; Woho!  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces