Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Underground Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A warm and friendly roleplaying guild 

Tags: Roleplay, Romance, Fantasy, Action, Sci-Fi 

Reply Fandom Roleplays
1x1 Pokemon: Ground Ruby Marine Sapphire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:08 am
Zane thought it was strange that a Pikachu knew surf but he just shrugged it off and nodded and deiced to go to bed and get some sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:34 am
In the morning, Leanne got her pokeballs and headed into the shop so they could be stocked up on a few healers, like Super Potions and repels as she waited for Zane and was feeding her pokemon as she also ate herself.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:17 pm
Zane opened his eyes and pulled the covers off him and got dressed and brushed his teeth and washed his face and went downstairs and got a breakfast to go and rushed out the doors.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:56 am
Leanne called her pokemon back into the pokeballs except for Quilava who walked next to her and pet his head.
"You do know that there are more than one bed in the pokemon center rooms, right?" She asked as she kept walking.
"You don't have to go in a different room than me. We can share one and tell stories and get to know eachother." She sad as they went on to see two small rabbits, one of a red color and one of a blue.
"Wow! Plusle and Minun!" She said as she looked at the Cheering pokemon  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:45 am
Zane recalled all his Pokemon expect for Marshtomp who walked beside him and looked at her and said ''Yeah I know but next we'll do that and wow it's Plusle and Minun!, I think we should catch em both'' Said Zane getting out an empty Pokeball.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:10 pm
Leanne pulled a pokeball of her own.
"Alright, which one do you want?" She asked as she looked at the pokemon playing and knew well that she could think of one.
"We both throw our pokeballs and what ever one we catch we'll keep." She said throwing hers watching it hit Minun.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:28 am
Zane's pokeball ended up hitting Plusle and capturing it aswell and with that Plusle was transferred to Prof Oak and then begun to walking to Mauville City.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:13 am
As they went right by the bridge she looked up and smiled.
"Hey, how about we walk over the bridge instead of through the grass. It will save us time instead of battling people." She said and walked by the sign and saw a picture of a bike and sighed.
"Looks like it's a bike path. Let's keep going. I want to see what more pokemon are around so I can take them back to Jhoto as well.  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:35 pm
Zane nodded and smiled at her as they headed on the foot path towards to Mauville City.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:13 am
"I heard that we might be able to surf over to a small area and there, we can go to New Mauville and there is some rare electric type pokemon like Magnimite and Voltorb." Leanne went on and looked over to see a green pokemon and went over to it to see that it had heavy burns and knew something had to be done.
"Zane dig in my bag for that Burn Heal." She said  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:28 pm
Zane dug in her bag for a burn heal and handed it her and nodded at her and said ''Well unfortunately Mashstomp doesn't know Surf yet...although to be fair he'll probably learn it soon...I hope'' Said Zane handing her burn heal.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:25 am
"There you go little guy." she said looking at the pokemon and smiled as pulled out her pokedex.
"Now to see what you are." She muttered as she picked herself up and dropped a pokeball and it slid over to it and hit it, bobbed a few times and teleported.
"Uh....did I just catch it?" She asked looking at the Torchic she held, but now, it was concerning her. Pokemon wanted to be with her as if she could talk with them and communicate with them and knew well that she had to get it looked into.
"When we find a library, we have to look into this. Pokemon don't act like this." She said to Zane  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:30 pm
Zane looked at her and said ''Yes we have to find to a library right now but still I think we need to need phone Prof Oak and find what thing is because we've stumbled onto something rare here but not only that I feel a strange connection to it all the other Pokemon out there'' Said Zane as he started to dash off towards Mauville City.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 am
Leanne nodded in agreement, but that new Gulpin pit her up one pokemon making her team:
Quilava, Mudkip, Beautifly, Wingull, Shroomish, Skitty, Aron, Minun and Gulpin which was nine. When they got to the volcano, she would let the Torchic go and be free.
"Let's keep going." She said  

Senente
Vice Captain

Married Wife

10,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

Adien Heavenly-Wing
Captain

Winter Guardian

14,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:09 pm
Zane gathered his Pokemon as they counited on towards Mauville City as the Torchic rejoined it's family.  
Fandom Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff