Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Library [books and computers]
The Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Rice Cake

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:28 pm
It was momos first day at the school and she had no idea what so ever where she was going, where she had been, and where she needs to go. After a while she stumbled along a library, curious on what was inside, she entered and began searching for books on her favorite subject. Hypnosis.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Sona Imithe
"I'm just reading a House of Night novel... book 3, Chosen to be exact." Sona replied to the girl, not looking up. "The library here is huge....nothing like my old school. I'm Sona Imithe, by the way." She set down the book and looked at Hana, brushing her silver hair out of her pale face.

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:40 am
╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: // where i'm at: // who i'm with:
Oh how I love to experiment...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory, the redheaded psycho waltzed into the library to go talk to people. He had been bored in the eleventh grade dorms since his best friend decided to hide somewhere. The teen was tall with striking green eyes and freckles. Yeah, a true Irishman with his looks. There was something strange about his smile as he walked over to where two girls were talking and leaned against the wall. The smile widened as he grabbed a book off the shelf. The title was "How to Get People to Become Your Test Subjects." It was obvious that he read this book often by how he just flipped to a page and started reading. "Rory MacIssac" He said, introducing himself with only his name.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:22 am
Sona Imithe
○Where & With: Library, Hana & Rory
○Wearing: School Uniform
○Feeling: Slightly bored

Her usual blank expression remained on her face.
"Sona Imithe." She said with her soft voice, resting her chin on her hand. Sona flipped the pages of her book. She got up and put the book into empty space beside Rorys head.
Sona sat back down quietly and opened another book. She never even glanced at him.

[Bell-chan]

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:13 pm
User Image
Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata »
Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Hana smiled. "Cool! House of Night is a good series, isn't it?" Hana's voice was always cheery unless she wanted someone to be afraid of her or to just leave her alone. She hardly ever turned down a conversation though. "And yeah, the library is quite large. I'm Hana Daiz.It's a pleasure to meet you Sona!"
As the boy who introduced himself as Rory, Hana grabbed a few books as well. " Nice to meet you as well Rory! May I ask you what you're reading?"
Hana strolled back over to Sona's table as she asked Rory about his book and sat next to Sona assuming Rory would follow. Hana cracked open a leather covered book on machinery then closed it. She didn't need to know anymore things about guns.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:33 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: // where i'm at: // who i'm with:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He plopped down in a seat at Sona's table and looked at Hana. "How to get people to become your test subjects." Rory replied nonchalantly as he flipped through the book. His smile widened as he came upon a part in the book that seemed to interest him. If one to read over his shoulder there would be something about using a gas to knock them out and dragging them to some place. A weird one he was with his choice in books.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:38 pm
Sona Imithe
○Where & With: Library, Hana & Rory
○Wearing: School uniform
○Feeling: bored

Sona replied flatly "Yeah, House of Night is a great series...". She kept on reading, growing up the way she did; she could read, stay on a mission and listen to 2 different people at once. Sona flipped the page, then another. She glanced at the book Rory read, "Test Subjects? This school just gets weirder and weirder." Sona mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:15 pm
User Image
Чεαr 12 || « Red Sonata »
Once, just once, I'd like to rid myself of talent...
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Hana stared at Rory. "How to get people...to become your test subjects...Sounds interesting. Care to share some helpful bits of information?" Hana laughed. She had read that book a little just yesterday; flipping to random pages to see if any interesting things popped up. "And I agree. This school is weird but I like it." Hana wrapped her hands behind her head and yawned. Gallagher is strange but it has my kind of people...And it embraces my so called 'talents' too...

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
...Then maybe, just maybe, their blood would wash away too.

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:36 pm
Sona Imithe
○Where&With:Library, Hana & Rory
○Wearing:School uniform
○Feeling:interested

Sona put down her other book, 'Breaking and Spying', and stretched. She got up and took the books.
"Well it was nice meeting you two." She said with her soft & gentle voice. Sona shot a glance at Rory from the corner of her eye. Something about him peaks my interest.... that hasn't happend before.. especially not by a simple boy. She thought to herself as she exited the Library. Sona mumbled things to herself in German.
((Exit to P&E Barn))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:17 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: Interested // where i'm at: Library // who i'm with: Hana

Rory watched them with glee, thinking of things to do to mess with so many people in the school. He looked at the book then at Hana with a Cheshire grin on his face. "Drugging people without their knowledge, like when they aren't paying attention slip something in their food. It's not as easy as it sounds though. Especially when there are a bunch of spies in training." He replied and ran a hand through his hair. The psychotic redhead looked at Sona and smirked. Maybe she'll be a willing test subject... Rory thought to himself and looked back at Hana. "Do you like to experiment on living things too?"

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:45 pm
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: Library
whσ í'm wíth: Rory and Hana
hσw í fєєl: Calm

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He strode into the library figuring that since he couldn't find Rory anywhere that he'd be here probably reading the book he'd shown him a few days ago. When he finally spotted Rory, with a girl no less, he smirked and walked over to them.

He clasped Rory on the back, grinning.
"What's up Ror'?" He nodded to the girl politely as way of greeting.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:05 pm
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: happy // where i'm at: library // who i'm with: Kane and Hana

He looked up from his book happily. "Kane! I'm glad that you're out! Finally! You almost disappeared from the face of the earth." The redhead exclaimed, shutting the book. He was so glad to see Kane wasn't as depressed as he last saw him. Rory gave him his infamous Cheshire grin. "I was thinking, when I found Tsuki I'll try to take her as a test subject." He said in a serious tone so it was almost impossible to tell if he was joking or not. In all actuality he wanted to see Kane's reaction. "Her leg is doing better by the way."

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:06 pm
Tomoko Koja
kαnє єαstσn // чєαr 11 // "αchíllєs"
whєrє í αm: Library
whσ í'm wíth: Rory and Hana
hσw í fєєl: Calm

You can sound the alarm,
You can call out your guards,
You can fence in your yard,
You can pull all the cards..

User Image
✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

He shook his head, knowing that although Rory was just kidding with him now, he'd probably had a serious thought about it before. He huffed in fake annoyance, then slapped his friend on the back of his head.

He chuckled first, then grew a more serious expression.
"Haha, you're really ********' funny. Dont even go up to her and ask, man." He shook his head, smiling at his best friend's antics.

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

But I won't back down.
Oh no I wont back down..

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:49 am
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: happy // where i'm at: library // who i'm with: Kane and Hana

He rubbed his head and pouted at his best friend. "Haven't seen her in a while. Not in the dorms, nor any classrooms, or even the infirmary." Rory said with a shrug. To be honest he did want to study her but he wasn't willing to risk losing his best friend over it. "But fine, i won't ask her." The ginger told him seriously and pushed the book he was reading aside. He'd read it before so he knew most of the contents by heart. Rory sighed and rubbed his head again. Geeze... He's on edge... The psycho thought as he watched his friend.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:04 am
Sona Imithe
○Where&With: Library, by herself
○Wearing: School Uniform
○Feeling: annoyed

Sona entered the Library an hour later, and immediatly went to a section in the corner. She looked at the books and picked out 3, putting her old books back on her way to an empty table. Sona plopped down in a chair and started reading, hoping to drown out what she realized in Towns Square.  
Library [books and computers]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff