Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Breakfast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:33 pm
User Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

Chris gave Jacob a cheery wave as his friend left, slightly pouting at his hair being ruffled. Carefully patting it back into place, he contemplated on his schedule for today, wondering if he had anything due soon. Hearing the subject of 'guns' being mentioned across the table, Chris' eyes lit up excitedly and he practically jumped to the other side of the table, clasping his hands delightedly. "I love guns!" He exclaimed happily, before realising that he was around people he had never talked to. Scratching his cheek in an embarrassed manner, he gave the younger students a sheepish smile before clearing his throat rather awkwardly. "I mean, hi. The name's Chris~!"

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmBreakfast
шho I'm WithEveryone At Breakfast
Ңow I FeelSoft

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱
He looked over to Chris, holding his hand out for the male to shake.. "You're alright, Tesoro. My name is Volta. You have an interest in guns, yes?"

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

"Ehh, you didn't? Well it's nice to meet you, Dom! My code name is 'Firecracker', but you can call me Bea."Bea grinned brightly at Dominic, happy to have found that he was easy to talk to. Her worries of an awkward lunch diminished as she shoved more waffle down her throat, wondering if it was okay for her to classify Dominic as a new friend.

She was busy finishing off her breakfast when another older male appeared, spouting something about guns. She stared up at him for a moment with a questioning look, before realizing that he must've been addressing Dominic. Really, the older kids were such a strange group~

"I'm uh, Bea?" She offered in reply, a fairly confused smile on her face. It seemed like strangers popped out of nowhere here...how weird.

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

"Yup! They're my little babies!" Chris babbled excitedly as he clasped both of Volta's hands. "Nice to meet you, Volta." Seeing the questioning look from the girl next to Volta, he shot her a charming smile that he used often to get favours from Jacob as she introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you too, Bea!" Not realising that he was still holding both of Volta's hands with his own, he continued his introduction to the younger group around him.

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 pm

шhere I AmBreakfast
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image

His new friend was a little weird, that much was for sure, but he didn't mind that much. She was good company, having someone who was positive all the time. Well, as far as he could tell. "Bea, hm? Molto bella, Cialde. Ah, Bea, I mean." He winked at her, a sly grin on his face. The grin slowly turned into a confused frown as he realized that Chris was holding both of his hands. He looked down to his hands and then back up at Chris. "Ah, Tesoro. Tesoro, you are holding my hands. Why?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image

"Ah?" He blinked at the younger students words, confused as to what he was talking about until he looked down and realised that he had forcibly caused them to hold hands. "Woops! Sorry about that, haha." Chris said with a laugh, quickly letting go of his hands as if they were made of hot iron. "Sorry if it made you uncomfortable~"

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

Bea's cheeks colored awkwardly when she realized she had no idea what Dominic had said, but simply grinned back. Okay, so she should really brush up on her languages if she wanted to understand some of the people here.

Maybe she could get some books later...After all, it wouldn't be very fun if she couldn't understand some of the things that were being said around here~ She had also noticed that a majority of the students seemed to be quite adept with languages...and really hoped there wasn't a class.

Giggling a bit at the awkward hand-holding moment, Bea glanced around the cafeteria with another tilt of her head.
"Hey, everyone is clearing out already...!"

Bea soon panicked when she realized her plate still had food on it, and with a serious look brandished her fork and knife. No waffle piece would be spared.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image

"It seems like it~" He commented cheerfully, looking around the rather busy surroundings, but then again, they had crammed two large school communities into one academy after all. As Chris scratched the back of his head, he realised with a distasteful frown that his hands were now sticky. The juice Jacob poured on me from before! Grabbing a napkin, he cleaned up his hands to the best of his abilities and threw it in a nearby bin, letting out a small woot as it went inside its goal.His friend could act like such child at times, despite calling him the kid constantly, at least he didn't go around pouring juice over other people's heads! Pouting slightly at the memory, Chris grabbed a pear as a make-do breakfast and tossed it in the air and caught it, before taking a bite out of it. Swallowing the rather fleshy fruit down, he hoped he had enough time to take a shower after breakfast.

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:42 pm

шhere I AmBreakfast
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image

He nodded at Chris and grinned. "You're alright, Tesoro." He smiled when he realized that Bea didn't understand him. He'd have to help her with languages. Especially Italian. He leaned over to whisper in her ear. He figured the other students knew what it meant but if they didn't, no need for all of them to know. "Molto bella means very beautiful, Bea." He leaned back, smirking a bit and gauging her reaction.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:06 am
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

Bea's cheeks decided it was a fruit and went from a slightly embarrassed to a fairly embarrassed red. 

She wasn't too sure if it was from the fact that Dominic had noticed her inability to speak another language, or that she she had become more distracted by his voice than the plate of slowly diminishing crumbs in front of her. 

"H-haha, what a handy word to know. I bet it must be really useful to know another language, maybe I'll learn one too-oh Chris is that a pear? Pears are a great fruit, aren't they? They're all...juicy and stuff. "

It took a few moments to realize that she was babbling, and Bea quickly snatched up her glass of orange juice to drown in.

Ah, sweet,  innocent orange juice. It was really the greatest drink in the whole wide world. Bea was surprised she never noticed how amazing it was until now. (Her plushies would be displeased by her sudden act of cowardice, but what they didn't know didn't hurt them.)

Finally calming down from her sudden fit of awkwardness, Bea took a moment to look around herself at the bustling cafeteria.  
"Hey, I've actually been wondering this for a while but how come there are so many guys at Gallagher? I thought it was an all-girl's school..."

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Reilas
Crew

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 am
User ImageUser Image

un deux trois

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

"Magnifique!" Skylar exclaimed. "I am not the only gunman in this school. Trios! Three gunmen so far." He gave a small clap but then realised his oversight. "Oh! I have not introduced myself! I am Skylar. You may prefer Alouette. Or- what does it translate to in English? -Ah! Skylark. Oh, that is a terrible coincidence. How could I not have noticed?" Really. In general conversation Skylar didn't prove himself to be the straight shooter that he was, but behind a gun he was much more patient. And he was very proud of the skill of marksmanship and was quite offended when a girl at another table interrupted the conversation to comment on how 'lovely' (oh, Skylar can understand sarcasm) being able to shoot was. He didn't even pick up her slight French accent, mostly because he was use to French accents. "Excusez-moi, madame. Shooting is very serious and a very important part of society!" He pouted and decided to add; "And we're not too loud.", quite loudly. He returned to the conversation at the table. "I'm not sure, dear Bea. But Blackthorn- our all boy's school -was relocated to here. I don't know from where about or why as I only started attending this school today. But it must be a serious reason."

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

bang bang bang

OOC: Arg, I'm offline for a day- A DAY -and suddenly 2 pages worth of posts. WHY CAN'T YOU GUYS POST AS MUCH AS THIS WHEN I CAN? @_@

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:41 am
User Image

Chris smiled to himself at the juniors interacting with eachother, going d'aww internally at the sudden red decorating Bea's cheeks. "Pears are indeed great, aren't they?" Hearing Skylar introduce himself, he smiled and waved at the junior happily, looking similar to a puppy who had received a treat when he heard Skylar state that he was gunman also. He was an extremely capable gunman himself, as he was now a senior, being able to efficiently construct and customise his guns by himself and calling them his 'babies' affectionately. At Bea's question, he opened his mouth to answer, stopping himself as he heard Skylar respond first. "That sounds about right, I was surprised that we were relocating here though~" With a grin he finished off the last of the pear and wrapped the leftover core neatly in a napkin, taking the opportunity to wipe the excess pear juice on the papery surface.

yundere
Crew

Biggest Trash

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:29 am

шhere I AmBreakfast
Ңow I FeelFlirtatious

User Image

He smirked slyly. He fairly liked the fact that he could make Bea blush and he'd be sure to do it again. "I will be sure to teach you some Italian, Tesoro." He winked at her once more before turning to the other students. He shrugged at the mention of Blackthorn. They hadn't bothered to tell the boys anything, let alone the freshman boys. He didn't really know anything. His uncle did, but he flat out refused to tell him. He'd get it out of him some day.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:34 am
User Image
Feeling annoyed ♪ ♫ ♩ Where breakfast ♪ ♫ ♩ With everyone at breakfast
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

Ella smirks annoyed,closing her eyes and turning,not saying another word.
She sipped a bit more milk and stood up to throw it away.

After throwing it away she hurry's back noticing she had thoughtlessly
forgot her notebook on the table.She slips it in her bag and grabs her guitar,
Glaring at the rude 10th grader
"By the way,i have the right to speak my opinion."
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

♪♫♩ OᴜᴛOғCᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ :::TALK TO ME >:U

text|||"talking"| | | 'thinking'  

Tipsy tea

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200