Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:22 pm
x_ Reflective Memories _x

╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: meh // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona and Emeric
Oh how I love to experiment...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He let out a small chuckle at Emeric's comment that he might look like a stalker. "That hasn't stopped me before though." Rory replied with a smirk. Even though he seemed to be a bit playful at the moment there was an underlying serious tone that one would know that he was telling the truth that he would not let anyone hurt Emeric. He smiled when he noticed the freshman calming down a little bit. "I will start off with just watching your habits when you're in thought or when you are speaking. I will probably be around you most of the time to study your habits since that is the basic part of it." Rory explained gently and patted him on the head. The older male kind of thought that Emeric was a little adorable with how shy he seemed to be and chuckled inwardly.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:37 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho
User ImageEmeric Baron // Year 9 // βąelfire
"If music be the food of love, play on..."
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric grinned and ran a hand over his hair after Rory had patted it."That's sounds alright. Do we start now?" He noticed that Rory look slightly amused and raised an eyebrow towards him. "What?"Emeric looked around a little; his hand still on his head.
Emeric noticed his sleeve in front of his his face had a little dirt on it and he attempted to wipe it off. He flinched a little when his hand brushed over a bruise he'd gotten the day before. The dirt refused to come off his sweater and he sighed.
I didn't realize I was this beat up... Emeric wanted to take off his sweater. He was getting hot and angry recounting the day before, but he had cuts and bruises, and numerous scars and moles under his sweater and he didn't know if he should share them with Rory.

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
♫But if I could, I'd make silence be the world's music and let it fuel me...♫  

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:03 am

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: meh // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Emeric

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory nodded to his question and looked down at him. "Yes, I will start now." The ginger replied and shrugged at him asking what. He scrutinized Emeric's movements and saw him flinch and Rory tilted his head to the side. "Take the sweater off." Rory stated simply and waited for him to comply. If he did not comply the Irishman would take it off himself. He had no problems getting into peoples' personal spaces and literally had no boundaries to what he would do.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:50 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric looked at Rory wide-eyed."What?! Why?"He grabbed his elbows gently and looked down at the ground. He wondered if he had made it that obvious that he was hiding his major insecurity under his sweater. After a minute of thought he took his sweater off. He didn't want to know what would happen if he didn't comply.

Under his sweater was his short-sleeved dress shirt that revealed a decent amount of scars, bruises, and fresh-ish cuts along with some moles on the lengths of his arms. Emeric clutched his sweater close to his chest as he looked into Rory's eyes.
"I got in a scruff the day before. I fared pretty well but these things are starting to hurt like a... Well, you know... So, what now?"Emeric realized it was a little colder in the dorms when he started shivering. He was just starting to get used to the new temperature when his stomach grumbled quietly. He had almost forgotten he hadn't eaten anything. Almost. He sighed inwardly and looked up at the ceiling.

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:20 pm

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: tad worried // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Emeric

Rory pursed his lips a little. "You flinched like you touched something and it hurt." The ginger stated simply. His tone was very matter of fact, but there was the slightest hint of worry in it. Once Emeric had taken the sweater off the Irishman frowned. He did not like that the freshman was injured and looked at all the scars, bruises, and fresh-ish cuts. Rory clicked his tongue disapprovingly and turned to go rummage through his stuff. After a minute or so he had pulled out bandages and antiseptic spray. He went over to Emeric chuckled slightly when he heard the younger's stomach growl. "I want you to sit down so I can clean the cuts." The psychotic Irishman stated, but he seemed to not be as crazy as normal. He seemed to be all business and serious.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:33 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric had never really had anyone take care of him before so he was taken aback by seeing Rory wanting to take care of his wounds. That, and the fact that Rory seemed slightly less psychotic. Emeric did as he was told and sat down on the bed in front of the senior. "Okay. And I have a couple questions to ask you while you do so then, if that's okay,"Emeric picked at a gash that was starting to scab over as he talked,"You're in grade 11, right? What path are you taking? Also, are you and that girl...like, a thing?"Emeric made a somewhat-disgusted face when he asked about Rory and the girl being an item. Only because he didn't find her attractive but, he guessed someone else could find her attractive. He shivered at the thought though.
"I know it's rude to say it, but I don't like her at all."Emeric made what he called a "spoiled pout"; an expression his siblings used a lot when they were being stubborn little brats.

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
((OOC: Emeric, you're so meeeaaan. D: ))  

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out