Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 9th-10th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:27 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

𝓡ʜɪᴀɴɴᴀɴ "𝓛ᴏᴛᴜs" 𝓩ᴇʀɪᴏɴ

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Blushing at the staring, she looked away. She giggled, nodding. Part of her still didn't want to go and meet his family, fearing the rejection. But part of her really wanted to meet them. " Yeah, but only with our families. " Lotus chuckled, holding her boyfriend closer to her.

She wiggled her nose at his poke, nudging him back on the head. She gave a small 'nyaing' sound, sitting up.
" There is one thing I've been waiting for, actually. " Lotus purred. She covered his eyes with the red sweater. Leaning in, she gave him a soft kiss. Not a quick one, like he teased her with constantly. But a sweet one.

~~ Whom & Where: Boys Dorms, Emeric ~~ Wearing: Emerics old sweater and her red plaid skirt, hiking boots. ~~ OOC: N/A ~~

These hearts adore
Everyone the other beats hardest for
Inside this place is warm
Outside it starts to pour

Sources:
Song Lyrics: Sweater Weather By NeighbourHood
Photo: ThePhoto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image
Emeric Baron // Year 9 // βąelfire
"If music be the food of love, play on..."
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Kissing back, Emeric brushed more hair out of Lotus' face. He smiled at her as he pulled away and rubbed his nose against hers. He focused on her eyes as a light piano melody came to his head that he was practicing while he was away. When he had practiced it at home he always thought of Lotus. The sad parts of the piece reminded him of how he felt to be away from her and the happy reminded him of when he was with her. When he was looking at her, touching her face, and hearing her giggle.

Emeric sighed happily and poked her stomach since her nose was currently resting on his.
"You know we can't kiss all day. I'll get sleepy and fall asleep on you," He smirked and rubbed his nose against hers before continuing, "I have a song to play for you... It's for a competition I'll be doing next break. I brought my keyboard to practice when I have time here," Emeric patted his one, long case, "Would you like to hear it Lotus?"
Emeric tilted his head slightly and kissed her again, lingering more than before. He thought about telling Lotus that the song made him think of her but for some reason, he decided against it.

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
♫But if I could, I'd make silence be the world's music and let it fuel me...♫
ooc: The song Emeric is thinking about
[Bell-chan]

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

𝓡ʜɪᴀɴɴᴀɴ "𝓛ᴏᴛᴜs" 𝓩ᴇʀɪᴏɴ

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold

Lotus closed her eyes as his fingers brushed against her skin, taking hair away from her face. Even the small touches sent chills down her spine. She smiled as he rubbed his nose against hers. An Eskimo kiss. Which was slightly fitting for them, seeing as they always wore their matching sweaters. It was rare to find one of them with out it, as both were stubborn about taking it off. The small jab to her stomach made her giggle and push the fingers away, as she was ticklish there. Emeric used to find just the right places on her stomach to make her squeal. Like if he poked her sides, he would be able to make her squeak and jump right out of her skin. Despite his teasing and smart-a** attitude, the two worked well. Like yin and yang. If one was destructive or mature, the other was creative and silly. They fit each other well, keeping each in check.

The red-head laughed at his words, gently pushing him in a playful manner.
" Yeah, like you'd have a problem with that, Emeric. Last time I checked, you would use any excuse to lay with your head on my shoulder or chest, or to even hold my hand." Emerald eyes were rolled as Lotus huffed. At the mention of him playing the piano, she perked up. Suddenly, she looked like a kid in a candy store. Bouncing up and down, a smile spread across her face. " Really!! I'd love to hear it, Bael. You know I love it when you play the piano." She smiled. She had thought about singing to him like she did when they were alone in Gallagher, but was uncomfortable with it. As well as she would have to go find her guitar, which was most likely in the helicopter. Lotus smiled, moving so her boyfriend could set up the keyboard.

~~ Whom & Where: Boys Dorms, Emeric ~~ Wearing: Emerics old sweater and her red plaid skirt, hiking boots. ~~ OOC: N/A ~~

These hearts adore

Sources:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 pm
User Image
Emeric Baron // Year 9 // βąelfire
"If music be the food of love, play on..." (William Shakespeare's Twelfth Night)
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric smirk grew when she pushed him playfully. She was right. Emeric would use any excuse to stay close to her. Or to sleep. He was quite tired from the long drive over, but he wasn't going to let his fatigue make his time with Lotus shorter.

He loved the way she got excited whenever he mentions playing. It reminded him of his sisters and brother when he would practice at home. Emeric got up reluctantly with a grunt. He stretched then set up his keyboard, smiling wide at Lotus.
"Alright, here we go," Emeric said with his tongue sticking out the side of his mouth. Taking a deep breath, he played the first bar then stopped. "You know, you still haven't performed for me yet Lotus. When are you going to perform for me?"He whined playfully then looked at her and smiled again as he started the to play the whole piece. He looked between Lotus, his keyboard and the dorm's door as he played. He was unsure if he heard something fall outside the dorm or if it was just the bed creaking under his shifting weight as he played. He exhaled deeply when he finished and poked Lotus' nose. "What'd you think? Good?"

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
♫But if I could, I'd make silence be the world's music and let it fuel me...♫

ooc: *gets down on hands and knees* I'm so sorry I took so long. School is overwelmingly cruel D:

[Bell-chan]

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

𝓡ʜɪᴀɴɴᴀɴ "𝓛ᴏᴛᴜs" 𝓩ᴇʀɪᴏɴ

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold

Lotus smiled softly, seeing his mischievous smirk on his face, despite the sleep-deprived eyes. Scrambling up onto the bed, she took a seat beside him. Closing her eyes, she lay down on the sheets, waiting for the enchanting music to flow from his fingertips. When he played the first bar, he then stopped.

At that, Lotus opened her eyes and looked up. At the mention of her playing, she may as well have turned into the sweater itself. Flustered, she couldn't think of what to say. Emeric played the whole piece, letting Lotus regain her composure. A smile on her lips, she leaned on him as he played. Almots falling asleep, like she occasionally did over skype. He played pieces for her when she couldn't sleep, and would both fall asleep while on call. When he was finished, she looked up at him. Her eyes sparkling with excitement. She hugged him, making both of them almost loose balance and fall.
" It was fantastic!!! " Lotus chirpped, grinning like a doofus at him. She smiled at him, before it turned shy. " I guess I've stalled playing for you a little to long... I'll go get my guitar. " She said quickly, before running out of the room. With in a minute or two, she came back with her case in hand. She blushed softly, sitting on the bed once more.

These hearts adore

Sources:

x_Reflective Memories_x

Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff