Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Black Wings of a Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred nodded, relieved that he wouldn't have to go alone, and they began to wander around in search of the kitchens or a maid. He was used to moving around a lot since his parents paid someone to help keep him in shape despite staying in that tiny room, and he was just used to walking on dry surfaces like floors. When they did find her, she was carrying towels to other guest rooms busily.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:16 am
Abiron looked around managing to find a maid carrying towels to other guest rooms. Smiling, Abiron approached the female, "Excuse me miss, can you tell us were we can get some food?" he asked gently as the maid pointed them in the direction of the kitchen. Following the directions, Abiron managed to find the place in the maze of halls and rooms.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred followed behind Abiron, making sure that he remembered that he was Moraden for now, as part of his cover. They reached the kitchens and the cooks were quick to fix a plate of food for Abiron, piled with seafood and vegetables. For Mordred, they merely gave a roll of bread that was slightly burnt, making it impossible to feed to a noble. He thanked them and took a bite from it, not daring to complain. He was just a black dragon to them, after all. He was grateful to have food at all, even if it was only scraps. He didn't doubt that he only received this much because he was a guest. Had he not been with Abiron, they probably would've chased him out and thrown pans at him instead of giving him this little bit of food. If everyone here hated black dragons, then he could only hope that Abiron's bride wouldn't be revolted by him. He always hoped that they wouldn't be revolted by him, but he didn't yet know of a cave where he could hide near the water for when they left him behind. Of course they would leave him behind once they were together. Once he carried their things back to Abiron's home, it would be silly for him to expect them to wish for him to stay. He could already see his own future: He would live alone, without coming into contact with anyone else, and surviving on what he could while the world kept turning, and was happy. He didn't mind. He was content to have memories of Abiron's kindness, and the memory of Abrion's lie. That he could have a happy ending... surely that was only to cheer him up. It had to be impossible. He was selfish and ugly, which assured his position of being alone forever. He was selfish for wanting a happy ending. For wanting Abiron to like him and keep being kind to him. To keep kissing him. To hold him and tell him that he was special somehow. He realized that he was lost in his thoughts and hurriedly pushed his musings away. Fantasies. None of it could possibly come true.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:23 am
Okay, just because Abiron was from the sea didn't mean he ate the other lives. So seeing the food that came from the ocean laid out in front of him made him feel sick. Eating only the vegetables, Abiron passed the remaining food to Mordred. "You can have the rest." he said, of course he ate the food the kitchen prepared, but it was the way they treated the food of course, in the ocean they honored the food and they had strict rules which had to be followed and what not, but eating the food like this was on the same level of cannibalism. Of course he wasn't mad with the kitchen since they didn't know the mermans customs.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred blinked as he was handed the seafood. But he almost immediately understood. He had eaten everything but the meat, even though his only complaint about meat before was that it tasted funny. "Ah, I apologize, your highness. I did not think to ask them not to put seafood in your meal." He told him, easily playing the part of a servant that knew the customs of merpeople. The cooks looked on in confusion. "Somethin' wrong with it?" One asked. Mordred nodded apologetically. "It is my fault. I did not inform you that animals from the sea... well, in a way, they are just as much our brothers as others of our species. It is not against our laws to eat seafood, but to eat this much, and so easily..." They blinked before nodding in sudden understanding. "Wan' us to throw it out?" Mordred held back a squeak of shock at the idea. "Y-you misunderstand, sir. It would be a waste for them to have died for no reason. I will eat it, but I cannot expect my prince to do so." He didn't know how much he got wrong and how much he got right, but he hoped Abiron wouldn't call his bluff on accident. Part of it was guessing from Abiron's reaction to the food, and the other part was based on his own beliefs. To throw out meat was a horrible waste, to him, and he did his best to avoid any food being thrown out when he was fed. He cleared his plate, whether he liked the food or not, and even if he was stuffed like a turkey. The cooks shrugged and looked at Abiron. "Sorry, yer highness. We thought it'd be a bit more like yer home cookin'. Anythin' you'd prefer ta eat?"

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:54 am
Abiron smiled, Mordred got it right for the most part, but he wouldn't say anything against him. "It is alright, one not from the sea wouldn't know such customs." he said kindly looking at the chefs, but when asked for something else, he looked to them. "I am not sure...I only arrived here two days ago so I am not too familiar with your food." he said honestly, but he was glad that Mordred got some decent food in him.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:34 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
At the dilemma, the cooks conferred with each other before deciding to try and see if he liked the taste of chicken. It was the closest meat to seafood that they could get, and it might be easier on Abiron's appetite. They set to work on baking some chicken and rice while Mordred ate a couple bites of the seafood, but stopped to wait until Abiron had food before he could continue. He'd only eaten the few bites because Abiron had already eaten a little bit when he ate the vegetables. It would be rude to eat while your superior had to wait for their food, after all.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:17 pm
anime_wiccan_chick
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
At the dilemma, the cooks conferred with each other before deciding to try and see if he liked the taste of chicken. It was the closest meat to seafood that they could get, and it might be easier on Abiron's appetite. They set to work on baking some chicken and rice while Mordred ate a couple bites of the seafood, but stopped to wait until Abiron had food before he could continue. He'd only eaten the few bites because Abiron had already eaten a little bit when he ate the vegetables. It would be rude to eat while your superior had to wait for their food, after all.

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:41 am
Abiron smiled softly noticing Modred waiting for him to get his food. "Go ahead and finish it, it probably won't taste to good cold." Abiron said gently as he continued to wait for the new dish to be finished.

((GAH! So short! I'm sorry not sure what to type))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:23 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred's eyes widened a little before he smiled a little. "A-as you wish, my prince." He took a bite, continuing to eat the shellfish. He took his time, however, so that there could be at least some left when Abiron got his food. The cooks finished making the meal and served it to him on a plate. "Hope you like this dish better, yer highness." The head cook said respectfully.

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:51 pm
anime_wiccan_chick
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred's eyes widened a little before he smiled a little. "A-as you wish, my prince." He took a bite, continuing to eat the shellfish. He took his time, however, so that there could be at least some left when Abiron got his food. The cooks finished making the meal and served it to him on a plate. "Hope you like this dish better, yer highness." The head cook said respectfully.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:26 am
Abiron smiled, "Thankyou." he said taking a bite of the food, well it wasn't seafood and it still tasted good. "It's good." he said as he continued to eat. He wished somehow that he could take this food called, "chicken" home. Once the two finished their plates, he set the plates down on a counter. "Would you like to walk around?" he asked the dragon who was next to him.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:39 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
The cooks were glad that the prince enjoyed this food at least, or else the food would've had to be thrown away and they'd have to start over again. Mordred looked at him, blinking before he smiled warmly. "I would be honored to walk with you, your highness." He'd cleaned his plate of any food, enjoying the feeling of a full belly after spending part of yesterday and most of this morning without any food at all. "Is there any place in particular that you would like to go?"

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:58 am
anime_wiccan_chick
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
The cooks were glad that the prince enjoyed this food at least, or else the food would've had to be thrown away and they'd have to start over again. Mordred looked at him, blinking before he smiled warmly. "I would be honored to walk with you, your highness." He'd cleaned his plate of any food, enjoying the feeling of a full belly after spending part of yesterday and most of this morning without any food at all. "Would you like to explore the city or remain within the palace for your walk?" He asked/

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:42 am
Abiron thought for a moment, "I would like to see the city." he said with a smile as he watched some of the kitchen staff come and collect they're plates. Standing up he waited for Mordred before going to the entrance form which they came through.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff