Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are Asians too thin/skinny? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Asians too skinny?
  Yes
  No
  I have no idea
View Results

XShadowMistressX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:50 pm
S0opaFly
Hmm..I foten get made fun of bcause I'm WAY too skinny. People ask me if OI'm anorexic, bulemic, etc. I dunno. I eat a lot. I think there was this one time I ate 4 slices o pizza and I never gained weight. I just tell them I have a freakishly high metabolism.

Haha- I eat whole pizzas then feel really bloated! Well...I guess that's not something I should be laughing at, but I still find it funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:20 pm
You consider four slices alot? o.O I have races where I eat atleace six slices atleast and I still feel hungry.... I guess its just my system people call me fat when I'm skinnier and weigh less than them because I ate like that. eek  

HyperNightmareZero

xxluckystarxx90

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:35 pm
Not all asians are skinny, I know a few who aren't very...thin. but there's also a lot of asians who are really skinny. there's this one asian guy at my school who's obesed, yet he still eats pizza everyday for lunch. xp i feel bad for the guy  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:13 am

I don't think asians are too skinny.
Probably because I'm friends with one or to "larger" ones.
I think thinner people look better anyways XD

Michi Mizu

Mimi2007

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:36 am
not all asian people r skinny my sister is heck a fat  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:46 am

Yeah, not all asians are skinny, you just mostly see skinny asians in asia because most of them eat healthy, such as rice and vegetables and stuff. Whereas if you see most fat asians here in America, than thats because they've been eating fat food.

Take my friend for example, she was pretty big, but over last summer break she went to Vietnam to visit her grandparents and when she came back she got really skinny (and a pretty nice tan xD)

But im sure there's other reasons why asians are skinny, that's just my theory, or whatever.

AznPenguin

Mel-Bert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:31 am
I think that Asians are portrayed as being too skinny, and since my area is heavily populated with fellow Asian Americans, I see a lot of skinniness. It kinda makes me feel bad cuz I'm poochy...uh...all over in fact! I haven't really lost my "baby fat" or whatever. My face pretty much looks the same as when I was a baby (I have a pic to back it up!). But also, I know that heart my boyfriend has always liked Asian girls, especially Japanese ones, and I don't look like how they are portrayed or how the other Asian girls look around our campus. It makes me sad and not hungry.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:46 pm
HyperNightmareZero
You consider four slices alot? o.O I have races where I eat atleace six slices atleast and I still feel hungry.... I guess its just my system people call me fat when I'm skinnier and weigh less than them because I ate like that. eek

yeah im chinese and when my whole family goes out to eat (uncles, aunts, grandma, cousins) and we order like 13, 14 dishes before u get to have a taste of everything its all gone.. I swear its like a war AND when i say whole family i only mean the family thats in new york which is like 12, 13, 14(i lost count) ppl and that averages to one person per dish so it shouldnt be gone in like less than 1/2 an hour but it is..

....quite sad isnt it? and none of us are like fat, fat. we r all like avearge weight  

cduhbullu

Munying1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:32 pm
A lot of Asian people I know are mostly skinny. I'm asian, and I'm not. 3nodding But I'm the tallest. xd Like 5'7" I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:42 pm
i think weight just depends on the person cause some people cant help being skinny and others cant help being fat.on the otherhand people can also control their weight.but a lot of people let themselves go or dont eat enough  

RAWRpham

[ puttanesca ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:43 pm
I dont really think so.

My friends are tall and thin.

I'm the short one out of the bunch and I'm not skinny as a toothpick.

Besides that we ALL love food. [We eat it like crazy]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:08 pm
Munying
A lot of Asian people I know are mostly skinny. I'm asian, and I'm not. 3nodding But I'm the tallest. xd Like 5'7" I think.

lol me too except that im tall and average when some of my other friends are short and really, really skinny  

cduhbullu

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:15 pm
Sum are skinny, sum are fat, sum r just medium. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:10 pm
That's true that the majority of orientals i see are skinny. But i'm average. I remember my mom told me when she went bak to Hong Kong, she said most ppl were thin and it was uncommon to see large ppl. My cousin says she's fat when she's actually like average.  

Enchantress828

Enchantress828

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:12 pm
One more thing...we could have a high or low metabolism (forgot which one it was). Meaning that we burn food fast easily.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff