Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
2874 {Open and Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:40 pm
Blood. Hot, crimson blood. It was running down his arm, smeared across his face, and was splattered all over is black cloak. None of it was his, it was all the demon he was beating the hell out of: Samael.
Death drew back his arm again, still using the bus as 'brass knuckles', and hit the demon clone's left cheek. As the blow landed, the bus shattered into a few hundred pieces, sending parts flying in every direction.
The Arch-Demon's puppet was a little worse for wear from Death's beating, but was still alive. He licked his lips as he recovered from the blow, tasting the blood that trickled from a deep cut under his eye. A groan of laughter came from the demon, followed by more of his pointless talk. " Yes, give into your rage, your anger, your wrath....blah blah blah." That is what Death heard as he relaxed a little and listened to the sound of the battle. The army the Horseman had risen had all but won. But now there was something more...something...darker. Death looked and saw the coming beast...a giant. Something that even he, as a Horseman, had not seen before. He returned his attention Samael, picking the demon up by the throat.
" Send him back! End this...NOW! " the Rider said through clenched teeth.

" Bawhahahahaha! I couldn't, even if I wanted to. He isn't under my control. There is only one that can control him: Satan. The giant leads before the Dark Lord himself. No matter how many of you there are, you have no hope now."

Death growled and with a snap of his wrist, broke the puppet's neck. Then turned towards the beast. A snarl upon his lips, he tossed the body of the lifeless puppet to the side as though it were a rag doll. With the death of their leader, the other demons seemed to lose track of what they where to do, and soon vanished into clouds of flames and vanished. Leaving all Sins,Virtues, and Horsemen to handle the Beast, and is Master than wasn't too far behind. One threat at a time, first that needed to be dealt with was the giant, Satan would come next.

'Sins, Virtues, get ready. Famine, ready Dolk. Conquest, ready an arrow. War, get ready to go supernova.' Death commanded mentally. While he himself readied for an attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:32 pm
"I'm on it." War replied automatically with the mental link. "This is as far as I go with you, Patience." War said stiffly, grabbing the Virtue's wrist and swinging him off of Era with a strong arm. Rider and horse wheeled as they approached the beast, beholding the sight before them. The thing was huge! "Era, begone. This is my time." he leaped off of the horse himself, fiery sword in hand. His red glow of his eyes grew brighter, the cracks in his armor beginning to ooze a substance similar to magma.

"I'm waiting, brothers." spoke the Horseman, who took the handle of his sword in both of his hands and thrust it into the ground, opening a crack in the earth. Yellow-reddish light emanated from the ground as War drew power from the already dying Earth. He inhaled the hot air, taking in the warmth of the geothermal energy. He seemed to grow in size, but only slightly. An explosive power seemed to radiate from him, the air crackling with energy. He held his breath, as if it would help with holding in the powerful energy of the Earth.

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:17 pm
As Death defeated the Sameul puppet the demon dropped me as it disappeared into a ball of flames and I began a plumet to the ground. MY heart dropped to my feet as I fell. I saw a giant demon approaching and for the first time ever, I swore.

I watched the demons disappeared into flames as the giant approached everyone. I had defeated several demons before they disappeared and I noticed a figure falling from the sky. I couldn't tell who it was just that it was female. I sighed as the humongouse demon approached and really wanted to flee but wouldn't want to seem like a wimp. I heaved a huge sigh and began a sprint torwards it. The legs seemed a little vulnerable and there was no way I would be able to kill it on my own. I noticed War had sent his horse away. This means something huge  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:40 pm
Greed loosed an arrow from the golden bow his sword had changed into. He watched as the demon he had been aiming at vanished in a plume of red fire. He then herd the Horseman's mental call. Without a thought, he changed his weapon into a ballista and shot a the large arrow towards the demon giant's head. He cursed as the arrow vanished in a curl of smoke four feet from the giants head. 'Oh course there were wards around the damned thing.' He then sat on the ballista, waiting for the Horsemen to make the first move.  

Sin of Gier

5,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

xXxFaminexXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:22 am

ʄαӎɩɳє

"Everything I see is decaying, Everything I touch turns to ashes. I am Famine, And I will watch your Kingdoms fall before my blade."

╔══════════════╗

As Death tosses the puppet of Samuel's body aside, before it turns to ashes, Dollk catches it in his massive, skeletal hand. Dollk brings the lifeless eyes to his own. A red mist passes from the puppet to Dollk's own, and as the mist passes, the puppet begins to meld into Dollk. Dollk roars again as Famine has seemingly disappeared, and the sand and ashes begin to rise from the ground around the massive skeleton. In moments, Dollk is clouded from view, the cloud becoming a dust storm of glass, debris, and sand. A few moments later, The cloud begins to condense, sticking to what seems to now be a massive version of Famine as an ash wraith. The sand becomes it's skin, trapping the Wraith within.

Suddenly, the doll roars as it collapses into itself, rapidly falling to the ground. a single cry of pain is heard, humanoid. As the dust settles, a man dressed in rags, shoulder length grey/white hair, and a heavily anorexic body shakily stands. A tattoo of sorts runs across his forehead, Scales, and his pupils in his eyes are the shape of plates. The now glowing man leans heavily upon his weapon, a ruin etched, old and rusted crop scythe, different from Death's own. It seems to hum with power, and as the man finally stands, it activates, sand flowing around the blade, before condescending and freezing upon it. It has been ages since Famine took on his true form, this is his answer to his Brothers. All or nothing. They will not hold back any longer.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:32 am
☭ ℋσɾsӭɱaΩ ☣f Ͼoȵɋuӭst ☭

Blood dripped from the mouth of Conquest's dragon,while from his back, the Rider loosed arrows at an unbelievable rate. Never did a arrow miss when fired from Conquest, and such an arrow passed through the head of a demon just aa it began to burst into flames to vanish.
Conquest looked and saw Death toss the puppet aside and heard his words as Famine readied..in his most powerful form.
The Horseman grinned and dismounted the dragon. He seemed to shift, growing a little taller and broader. From seemingly nowhere, his crown appeared on top of his head, while his bow shifted from a ivory recurve to a state of the art compound bow, while his arrows turned to silver coated broad heads.
A gold light glowed from around his feet and traveled up through his entire body. His arm muscles became more defined, and his abs became harder and more chiseled. He took a fine aim at the giant demon. Ready to unleash his full power. As he was sure Death was getting ready as well, though the Pale Rider is the one that waits the longest, for he fights who he is...always has.  

Horseman Of Deaths

Sin of Gier

5,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:37 pm
so..is this RP dead or...what?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:18 pm
Sin of Gier

[I have no idea. I've just been kind of waiting.]

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Sin of Gier

5,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:19 pm
Master Huntress Munashii
Sin of Gier

[I have no idea. I've just been kind of waiting.]

well me,death and famine have been waiting on the others...giving ppl a chance to let their creativity flow....let them put what they want in the story.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:33 pm
[Well. War is waiting for the signal from Death to make a move. But if it takes a long time, I'm just going to have him kind of explode and be weakened from trying to hold in so much energy at one time.]

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Horseman Of Deaths

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 pm
Go ahead and attack War, you are War...so start one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:47 pm
[Meh, why not?]

The energy... it was growing. He couldn't hold it in any longer. He grunted as more cracks began to appear in his armor, threatening to explode. A flash of red light appeared from War, who had his head lifted towards the heavens and his arms out by his sides. Finally, with a roar that could shake mountains, War unleashed the energy equivalent to that of a thousand suns upon the approaching demon. The leviathan bellowed in agony and was forced back, landing upon the ground, which shook beneath its weight. The damage done to the demon was immense, smoke curling from its blackened skin. However, it was not over yet. The demon sat up and lifted a colossal foot, pushing itself to a knee before standing up and leering down upon the now weakened Horseman.

War's legs buckled beneath him and he fell to his hands and knees, dry-heaving. His crimson sword clattered to the ground beside him. Although he was immortal, even he couldn't take that much power within him. It had been too much for the Horseman, and now he couldn't even summon his own war-horse. His powers were diminished from the last attack and he knew it. Still, he struggled to catch his breath. He tried to force himself to his feet, but once again he fell to his knees. "Patience...?" murmured the Horseman, hoping for some assistance. The Virtue seemed to have vanished.

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:16 pm
Envy finally made it to the top of the head. Roaring with laughter, she swung her blades and sliced off one of the triple horns. A rarity, and Envy finally had it. She vanished it to her collection in Japan, meaning to go and eventually see what she could do with it. But once that was accomplished, she looked up at the shadow that seemed to have covered the land. It was a giant demon. Quite literally. She gasped in shock. They were supposed to fight this!? She hadn't signed up for this!

She scanned the area around her, looking for a place to hide and possibly run away. She could see that Kindness was running straight for her. The Sin snarled slightly. Of course he would come, he would made sure that she stayed and fought. Envy jumped from the cranium but landed wrong. She muffled her scream of pain as the ligaments in her knee twisted and gave out on her.

Kindness was running towards the giant demon. He was focused on making sure that he could nearby to fight, and to help heal. As he bolted forward, he saw Envy jump from the head of the dragon demon. As she vanished from view behind it's head, he thought he heard a scream. Shaking his head, Kindness bolted on ahead, gathering his magic within his staff, ready to shoot a bolt towards the knees of the demon. That seemed to be the weakest point.

As the Virtue let loose the bolt of lightning, he saw that War had collapsed and unable to get up. Not seeing if his attack actually did any damage, he changed course. As he got close to War, he knelled by him. "War, you look in need of healing. Will you let me heal you?" he asked, hoping that War would let the Virtue help.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:28 pm
War glanced up at the Virtue, Kindness, and managed a weak smile. "Thank you, but I am afraid that this is not something that can simply be healed over, like a flesh wound." The Horseman pushed himself to his feet once more, this time managing to stay upright. He took a step forward, wobbled a bit, then righted himself once more. "I just need a bit of time to recuperate. I think I should manage to keep myself away from the most dangerous situations." He set his gaze out toward the demon, who still advanced upon the Sins, Virtues, and Riders. He waved a dismissive hand at Kindness. "Please, do not worry about me. There are more pressing matters to attend to."

Patience looked around frantically. War was nowhere to be found! The large explosion caused by the fiery Horseman had caused a large amount of dust to rise and obscure the Virtue's vision. In the distance, he heard a scream of agony as he watched a dark figure leap from the corpse of a draconic demon. "Hey!" he shouted as he scrambled to the figure who was laying on the ground at an awkward angle. He realized with a start that it was the Sin, Envy. Hesitantly, the Virtue knelt before her, planting the butt of his staff into the dry ground. "You need help, Sin...?"

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:59 am
I watched as War seemed to be preparing to attack the demon. It looked highly dramatic and considerign the horsemens powers, I stopped running and vegan backing up slowly. My attention was caught by the falling figure not to far from me. It's Chastity! I ran over to where the falling Chastity was about to hit the ground and let out my arms. The force of the fall would make us both collide with hit, but at least Chastity wouldn't be out of commison. I would not be fighting this without my counter part. She would not be allowed to let me fight it while she layed on the ground. Even if she was injured. Chastity landed in my arms and we fell to the ground. I felt a horrible pain in my right arm as Chastity rolled away. "You better be thankful for that, I just broke my sword arm." I said. I looked up just in time to see War release the huge energy and the demon fall back. Well that makes my job a little easier. It was horrible though, the demon got back on its feet. I groaned with frustration.

I closed my eyes and began praying when I saw that no one was near to catch me. I gasped in pain and surprise when I collided with two arms and then rolled away to see that Lust had saved me. "I am grateful, thank you." I said and then noticed the battle between War and the Giant Demon. War seemed to have used to much energy and had collapsed. A scream echoed throughout the battle area. I couldn't tell who it was because a giant cloud of dust had rosen up and caused visibility to cease. As the dust cloud settled I looked to Lust. "So what are we going to do?"  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff