Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:15 am
DarkElf27
While the posing on Shadowblade is pretty awesome, it's a bit hard to put it on a base matching the rest of the army with such integral bits under the feet... Same goes for most of those female infantry too, for that matter. Still, very dynamic posing, and looks awesome.
If it's anything like the old rules, assassins are only put on the table when fighting enemy characters, in all other cases they are hidden in a block. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:46 am
yea, the new unit "masked gladiatrixes/dominatrixes" doesnt somehow fit my image of dark elf females... maybe its the masks?  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Terra X Zero

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:09 am
I don't usually order limited edition Army Books, but seeing as I have a love for Dark Elves and they were my first army; I pre-ordered the limited edition book at Games Day today.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:49 am
Pixie Femboy
I don't usually order limited edition Army Books, but seeing as I have a love for Dark Elves and they were my first army; I pre-ordered the limited edition book at Games Day today.
I like the limited-edition stuff, but a lot of the times it's just different cover art, seems like a lot to pay for. sad  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Terra X Zero

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:57 am
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy
I like the limited-edition stuff, but a lot of the times it's just different cover art, seems like a lot to pay for. sad
I did get a glimpse at the book and while I usually agree that a lot of it seems unnecessary this one was quite a beautiful piece of work. You should see what they're releasing for 40K chaos. That looks expensive but I won't go into too much detail.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:00 pm
Pixie Femboy
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy
I did get a glimpse at the book and while I usually agree that a lot of it seems unnecessary this one was quite a beautiful piece of work. You should see what they're releasing for 40K chaos. That looks expensive but I won't go into too much detail.
Chaos is coming around again already? sweatdrop  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Terra X Zero

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:01 pm
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy
Chaos is coming around again already? sweatdrop
Not so much Chaos in general. Its the printed release of the Black Legion supplement.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:03 pm
Pixie Femboy
Not so much Chaos in general. Its the printed release of the Black Legion supplement.
Ohhh, I see. Hopefully they do that with Sisters as well.

Not to get too far off-topic. ninja  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Terra X Zero

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:06 pm
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy

Fingers crossed.

Anyway back to Dark Elves. I'm glad its pay day in two weeks, and my birthday in three weeks lol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:08 pm
Pixie Femboy
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy

Fingers crossed.

Anyway back to Dark Elves. I'm glad its pay day in two weeks, and my birthday in three weeks lol
Oh yeah, I've got a small bonus coming in November with which I'll probably catch up on some codices I'm behind on. xd I've always wanted to get a unit of DE Corsairs just for the hell of it.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Terra X Zero

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:11 pm
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy

Fingers crossed.

Oh yeah, I've got a small bonus coming in November with which I'll probably catch up on some codices I'm behind on. xd I've always wanted to get a unit of DE Corsairs just for the hell of it.

The corsairs are a really cool kit. They can be a little tricky to start with, but once built they look awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:15 pm
Pixie Femboy
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy

Fingers crossed.

The corsairs are a really cool kit. They can be a little tricky to start with, but once built they look awesome.
With models that bristly, is it hard to model them so they fit base-to-base in an infantry block? I know 40k minis hang off the edges quite frequently.  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Terra X Zero

Dapper Streaker

7,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:17 pm
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy
DarkElf27
Pixie Femboy

Fingers crossed.

With models that bristly, is it hard to model them so they fit base-to-base in an infantry block? I know 40k minis hang off the edges quite frequently.
The pointed edges were quite difficult to rank up. I'm going to purchase another set and work on those. I'd recommend doing a dry fit first.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:42 pm
And thats why you plan out those ranks while building the models. ninja  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:03 am
The digital Dark Elves painting guide is due to be released this weekend, they've got some nice-looking guide sheets on preview.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff