Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Lizardmen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:05 pm
Okay thankyou.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:02 am
Drachyench_The_Eternal
18 skinks with blowguns can take out a 205-point giant.

25 skinks with blow pipes can take out a dragon oger shagot in one turn ^^.... only you must be very lucky....  

grymlog

Neo_Cobra_Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:34 pm
I have a lizard men army and it just so happens my brother took a skaven army and i can't beat him, he has a short temper and is a bad sport so we have never finished a match  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:41 pm
grymlog
Drachyench_The_Eternal
18 skinks with blowguns can take out a 205-point giant.

25 skinks with blow pipes can take out a dragon oger shagot in one turn ^^.... only you must be very lucky....

Yeah, especially because Shaggoths can actually get a save.  

Drachyench

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:15 pm
Seveth
I have a lizard men army and it just so happens my brother took a skaven army and i can't beat him, he has a short temper and is a bad sport so we have never finished a match

Whoa. Same with my friend! He hates it that he just started and he can't beat someone who's been playing for over 4 years.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:42 pm
Wisdom comes with time and experience.  

Desperado de Anarquia

Daicon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:10 pm
I feel sorry for my buddy, he's been playing 40k for longer than I have, and fantasy for just as long as me, but he never seems to be able to win, ever. Doesn't matter which of our friends he plays, he just can't win.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:12 pm
Daicon
I feel sorry for my buddy, he's been playing 40k for longer than I have, and fantasy for just as long as me, but he never seems to be able to win, ever. Doesn't matter which of our friends he plays, he just can't win.

What army does he play?  

Lethkhar

Drachyench

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:39 am
Daicon

Uh, does he use tactics? Any army can win at least agaisnt 1 other army. Hell, only way I could see him never win a game is if his army is a Snotling horde without Giants.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:22 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Daicon

Uh, does he use tactics? Any army can win at least agaisnt 1 other army. Hell, only way I could see him never win a game is if his army is a Snotling horde without Giants.

Or maybe the he's really, really unlucky...  

Lethkhar

Neo_Cobra_Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:28 pm
Daicon
wow, same here 'till i used my brothers Marines against his Tau  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:39 pm
Daicon

He plays Space Marines, Black Templar Space Marines, and TK. He doesn't use tactics and doesn't think about where he should go, or what is a better option, other than charging in recklessly.  

EliotJamesRookwood

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:45 pm
EliotJamesRookwood
Daicon

He plays Space Marines, Black Templar Space Marines, and TK. He doesn't use tactics and doesn't think about where he should go, or what is a better option, other than charging in recklessly.

That explains it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:56 pm
Now, in bis defense, he is starting to finally grasp the use of tactics, after I and Eliot have repeatedly trounced him. More so with his Black Templars than his Tomb Kings though... one of the hardest Fantasy armies to play well, and he picked it despite his lack of tactical skill. Ah well, you live and learn.

He's not too shabby with his Templars, but I play necrons, a very shooty necron army, and I use his little righteous zeal moves against him by focusing fire on a unit at a time, bringing it closer to me, and shredding it with rapid fire, assault 2, heavy 3 weaponry. Not pleasant for him.

Daicon

Asian_Slipknot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:44 pm
Daicon
Now, in bis defense, he is starting to finally grasp the use of tactics, after I and Eliot have repeatedly trounced him. More so with his Black Templars than his Tomb Kings though... one of the hardest Fantasy armies to play well, and he picked it despite his lack of tactical skill. Ah well, you live and learn.

He's not too shabby with his Templars, but I play necrons, a very shooty necron army, and I use his little righteous zeal moves against him by focusing fire on a unit at a time, bringing it closer to me, and shredding it with rapid fire, assault 2, heavy 3 weaponry. Not pleasant for him.

hey i play necrons too. actually i dont really play because a dont have a 'full army' i only have one set of 12 troops which is pretty sad. even if i were allowed to play with that little core force and a bunch of heavy support and crud i still wouldnt win. my army would fade out too easily. but do you play any fantasy? skaven? ogres? anything?  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff