Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
◈ Growth Requests [closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:51 am
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Aseara
Journal: Link
RP 1: New Face
RP 2: World Event: Winter is Coming
RP 3: World Event: Tis the Season
Preferred Quest Prompt: I'm unsure if they get a quest prompt or not? But whatever works.
Items:
Bag: A traveling satchel. No preferences on appearence.
Cloak: No preferences on appearence as long as it's not covering her head.
Niiribi Root: her hair should be down to her bum.
Comb: Half should be pulled up for easier traveling and held by the hair ornament.
Dancer’s Ribbon: A sash please. No preferences on appearence.
Veil: I am aiming for something like this if possible already attached to her current ornament.
Hair ornament: Addingly dangly bits on the side like this. I am unsure if I can request a progression on her current hair ornament or if I have to buy a second one of these. Like this for example.
Nail and body paint: Nailpolish please.

Preferred Artists: I'm unsure of who originally did her art but if the original artists could do her art that would be wonderful. Otherwise:
1. Elf Princess Flannery
2. Kana
3. Jay

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:30 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Myrsky
Desired Class:[Mage (Mystic) ]
Current Location: [In Tale (currently wounded in shoulder and stuck with Orphy's Ice tribe (and hybrid) traveling troupe)]
Journal: journal
RP 1: [One-winged Scale Sail]
RP 2: [You only look a little out of place]
RP 3: [Ambush]
Journal Entry 1: [Leaving Home]
Journal Entry 2: [Book of Spells-class chosen here]
Journal Entry 3: [Saving Dawn]
Preferred Quest Prompt: [Up to you guys~]
Items: [Hair Ornament: a tie for ponytail that involves Dawn's feathers(his scorra)
Necklace: add a bone and carved blue stone necklace!
Shoes: Make them a bit thicker and with fur along the rim. (more bad a** biggrin )

Cloak: can I use this to change the shirt into a tabard? Same color and still with bone ties, but now with ::
Familiar Motif: of a Scorra! Myrsky likes Scorra ;D
]
Preferred Artists: [Original artist: Kaname. Elf, Jayoku]

Myrsky can find his quest here.

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

jayoku

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:04 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:[Chandra]
Desired Class:[Healer (Scholar) ]
Current Location: [Jahaur/Tale]
Journal: X
RP 1: I am not your princess! - Chandra and Aysun X
RP 2: Lost! - Eira, Gyuri, Chandra and Korra - X
RP 3: Winter is Coming - X(world event)
Journal Entry 1: Dabbling in the Arts - X
Journal Entry 2: Leave my Brother Alone! - X
Journal Entry 3: Tis the Season - X (world event)
Preferred Quest Prompt:Nothing in particular comes to mind.
Items:
Styling Sheers
Shaving Kit
Comb - make his hair just long enough to put back in a pony tail.
Preferred Artists: [Kaname, Jayoku, Elf (would like whoever does Aysun to do Chandras as well <3 ]
Note: Please try and keep Chandra's expression on the grumpy/serious side <3

Chandra can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:33 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:[Aysun]
Desired Class:[Lancer]
Current Location: [Jauhar or Tale]
Journal: [x]

RP 1: [1] Aysun & Chandra (( A:10 C:11, DONE ))
RP 2: [2] Aysun & Samoset (( A:11 S:11, DONE ))
RP 3: [3] Aysun & Ikkio (( A:12 I:11, DONE ))

Journal Entry 1: [1] (( 1099 Words ))
Journal Entry 2: [2] (( Meta VP, Counts as 1 ))
Journal Entry 3: [3] (( 1039 Words ))

Preferred Quest Prompt: If it would work as a quest I was thinking that it be Aysun's quest to get Maw (his Janarim) I was thinking that Maw was the mount of an Oban soldier that was killed in battle. Maw is (currently) protecting the body of his rider from any outside dangers, real and perceived. So the quest would be Aysun having to deal with that situation before the Janarim starves to deal protecting his already dead rider. If that wouldn't work then I am up for most anything and can save that for solos after he grows into a lancer.

Items:

~ Simple Lance + Lance of the Relentles: Special colored lance for Aysun to wield!

~ Bag: A sachel for him to carry various supplies in that his various pets might need.

~ Familiar Motif: Decorated with either a Janarim or Radaku, used however the artist feels it looks best. ^_^

~ First Aid Kit x 5: Aysun has been working with animals since he was little (and will continue to do so) which will likely have left him with various scars. I bought a bunch of these so that he can have some scattered scars here and there. Nothing as heavy as what Rilind has, but enough to show that he deals with some sometimes dangerous creatures.

Preferred Artists: Kaname or Jay, please! Same as whoever does his twin if possible! <3

Note: Same expression and hair as he has now, please. ^_^

Aysun can find his quest here.

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

kaname423
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:06 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Sathe
Desired Class:Healer (Soul Linker)
Current Location: Tale
Journal: Journal
RP 1: Snowball Fight
RP 2: Meta Chapter
RP 3: Hired Help
Journal Entry 1: Plan B
Journal Entry 2: Mud, Muck, and Spitorogs Start of a New World
Journal Entry 3: Meta Chapter
Preferred Quest Prompt: Nothing really :]
Items: Niiribi Root, Resistance Token
Preferred Artists: I'll be drawing her :]

Sathe can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:44 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Samoset
Desired Class: Blade (Sacred Heart; Arrows)
Current Location: Yera, Tale or Andile, Jauhar
Journal: [Here]
RP 1 and 2: Sam/Ken
RP 3: Sam/Aysun
Journal Entry 1: How Far the Apple Falls (936 words)
Journal Entry 2: Heights (744 words)
Journal Entry 3: Class Affinity: Taking Back What's Ours (1339 words)
Preferred Quest Prompt: I really have no idea, but I'd prefer something with testing his abilities, or possibly his sanity. Make him uncomfortable. ewe

Items:

Ref 1 Ref 2
(Okay, here we go. |3)

Simple bow + Dye 1 and 2: Change the color of the bow to dark brown and the arrows olive. I'd like a simple line pattern alone the bow and arrows with the

Cloak x3 + Dancer's ribbon + Belt + Dye 3, 4, 5: Using all of these to cover his new outfit. Please let me know if you need help with it, I know I'm not the best artist! |3

Niiribi Root + Comb + Hair ornament + Dye 6: Longer dreads, still half-shaved. However, the shaved part of his hair is growing in and looks thicker, but isn't long. I'd like the dreaded side of his hair to be loosely tied to his upper back/shoulder area. The style of the tie is CC, but I'd like it to beaded and colored olive.

Sewing kit x2 + Dye 7: This is to cover the line pattern along the edge of his short poncho and the skirt pattern. The poncho pattern has to have olive in it, but you can add anything else you'd like. ouo

Tattoo kit: Tattoo's similar to his father and brother on his side, but on the opposite side that Kennet has his on. (I'd prefer black to match)

Piercing kit: Earrings like Kennet's, but on the opposite ear that Kennet has his on. (Color CC)

Necklace: Alter the necklace he's already wearing to have an arrow in the center of it that dangles over his chest. (Colors can remain the same as the necklace already on him or CC)

Bandages + Dye 8: Bandages for his feet and hands, like Kennet. I'd like them to be dyed a sandy-tan color, instead of the usual off-white.

Also, because I'm silly and I bought an extra sewing kit, you can add an extra simple pattern anywhere else on his clothes or bandages if you'd like.

Another thing to note are his antennae. I'd like them to be really long and curling behind his head. (See Ref 1 for example)

All in all, have fun and let me know if you'd like any help! <3

Preferred Artists: Flan, please! (Because she made Kennet so gorgeous and I'd like the twins to be done by the same artist. I don't mind waiting if she's busy!)

Samoset can find his quest here.

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

Tasinei
Crew

Sparkling Fatcat

10,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:40 am
Reserved

Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Alassiel
Desired Class:Lancer (Rider)
Current Location: Jauhar
Journal: Here
RP 1: Grocery List
RP 2: Winter is Coming
RP 3: Tis The Season
Journal Entry 1: Nights Reward pt.1
Journal Entry 2: Nights Reward pt.2
Journal Entry 3: Fish Spearing 101
Journal Entry 4: Fish Spearing 102
Preferred Quest Prompt: Throw whatever you want at her!
Items:
Simple Trident: Weapon of choice!
Small Barrett: See comb for reference!
Comb: The second hairstyle on this picture. Lenght stays the same with the exception that half is now cut!
Styling Shears: Half her head is now much shorter! See comb for reference
Sheath: On her upper thigh. No preference on style
Gloves: Riding gloves. No preference on style
Shoes: Riding boots. No preference on style
Sewing kit x2: No preference on the detailing added to her clothing!
Belt: No preference!
Preferred Artists: Kana, Elf, Jay

Alassiel can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:17 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Sebastien
Desired Class:Beast Charmer
Current Location: Oba
Journal: [here]
RP 1: Vers. point from meta
RP 2: [X]
RP 3: [X]
Journal Entry 1: Vers. point from meta
Journal Entry 2: [X]
Journal Entry 3: [affinity]
Preferred Quest Prompt: I'd prefer be stay in or around Oba as Nilah and I have plots for him and Naevius to go exploring-where-they-shouldn't eventually (but a little pre-peek isn't bad, she had one too!) and just as a side note he's a'fallin for he noblewoman (oh no!), doesn't have many friends outside of work, lives on Nae's father's compound watching over the animals at night and doing normal trainerly duties during the day.
Items:
(paid-for but not completed yet)
Simple Whip ICly this was given to him by Naevius as his was taken during the counter-capture in the meta. I know there are no original weapon designs until stage 4, but if his whip could be somehow different in color or edits or...anything, that would be awesome. I would pay more for this and again totally understand if it can't be done. <3
Comb I'd like for his hair to not be dreadlocks but naturally straight(ish) and styled in any number of ways ala Ragnar from Vikings.
Loyalist Token Err... not sure! I have 3 and feel the need to use one. Surprise me? 8D;
Preferred Artists: Err, pending? Unsure yet if Scar still has a growth slot available, but it'd be Scar's Special Slot, Elf, Kan <3

I'd love to Seb to maintain his facial features to the next stage (as I ordered non-b/c art of him and he ended up looking babyfaced, oh no! Scar got it just right <3) and his eyes are two different colors, or moreso different shades of the same color. His left is brighter/lighter. Smiling or smirking are most like him.

Sebastien can find his quest here.

bobaTJ

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:24 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Naevius
Desired Class:Beast Charmer (Beast Master)
Current Location: Oba, near/in the capital
Journal: Link
RP 1: Not So Noble
RP 2: Making Preparations
RP 3: Going Home
Journal Entry 1: Solo One
Journal Entry 2: Solo Two
Journal Entry 3: Afinity Solo
Preferred Quest Prompt: Icly (really so that she and Sebastien would have time to bond) I had it to where she didn't find out that she was the princess until they got back to the capital or around then. (Just some IC stuff) She has always been worried about what people will think of her being a noblewoman and a beast tamer, so that could play in. Just ideas though!
Items:
Simple Whip
x1 Cloak = as simple or as ornate as you would like to do it. One of the dyes goes here for whatever color the artist thinks goes best. Also 4 of the sewing kits to put a pattern on the cloak. CC on the pattern.
x1 Comb = I would like her hairstyle to stay the same, but if her hair itself could be not dreaded, or at least smaller dreads.
x1 Hair Ornament = I would like Naevius to get a circlet please! Something like This
x8 Sewing kit = 4 for her clothing and 4 for her cloak.
x3 Dye = One for her cloak, and 2 to dye the thread whatever color the artist thinks is best.
Preferred Artists: FLAN. Then Scar then Kana. <3

Naevius can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:14 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Rham
Desired Class:Merchant
Current Location: Jahaur Neued Settlement
Journal: [x]
RP 1: [x]
RP 2: [x]
RP 3: [x]
Journal Entry 1: [x]
Journal Entry 2: [x]
Journal Entry 3: [x]
Preferred Quest Prompt: N/A
Items: N/A
Preferred Artists: Kana, Flan, jayoku

Rham can find his quest here.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:24 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:[Kyrian]
Desired Class:[Rouge]
Current Location: [Tale]
Journal: [Link]
RP 1: [Link] *this went on long enough to count for two
RP 2:[Link] *this went on long enough to count for two
RP 3: [Link]* this was done over Google Docs XD
Journal Entry 1: [Link]*in two parts so counting it as one
Journal Entry 2: [Link]* its in four...so counting it as two
Journal Entry 3: [Link]* its in four...so counting it as two
Preferred Quest Prompt: Well, Kyrian is entering a brand new land for the first time. He's never been away from his family so he might be in for a culture shock! A suggestion would be him playing his flute for fun and someone giving him food in exchange...maybe that'll teach him a lesson about how the world works?
Items:
1x Fetish- used for the glowing crystal accents in his Necklace and Hair Ornament, maybe if the Artist chooses to add it to other things that would be cool,
1x Hair Ornament- its a hair comb which holds up half his hair has a glowing crystal in its center,
1x Niiribi Root- hair is now to his elbows still wavy but half is held up in the Comb,
1x Necklace a simple cord wrapped around a small cluster of glowing crystals.
1x Boots, soft Knee high/ankle boots (height of shoe is CC),
1x Gloves- full fingered gloves now cover his hands,
1x Scarf- Large scarf wraps around his shoulders and trails behind him,
1x Bag- Belt pouch is Larger and now has a Flute strapped to the top of it,
1x Musical Instrument- Flute: Its dark in color and has small glowing crystals embedded on it in a spiral pattern.
1xPelt- used to add a fur trim to Gloves, Boots and Scarf (optional to add to his bag)
Preferred Artists: Kana, Flan, Scar

Kyrian can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:12 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:Neska
Journal: Woot!
RP 1: Adoption with Volle
RP 2: Snow Fight VP
RP 3: Winter is Coming World Event VP
I have like 2 other prp's up and going but figured I ought to grow her now so I can give her a bit of a backbone 8D
Items: Ragdoll: I'd like to add a kinfa doll plushie to her art.
Niiribi Root: if you could extend her dreads to chin length all around with slightly longer bans that'd be awesome! (keep zee bow,... I like her bow~)
Preference for clothing: I adore the older styles of skimpy alkidike clothing Kaname did 8D like Niabi's~ I love her cute lil button nose that's slightly tilted up so if the next artist can preserve that~ <3
Preferred Artists: Scar was her original artist, but if she is too busy than any will do~

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:03 pm
Youngling Growth Form

Character Name:[Sezarra]
Journal: [Sezarra]
RP 1: [All The Pets]
RP 2: [Hissy Snappy...Cuddly?]
RP 3: [Whole Again]
Items: Niribi Root, Journal, Fetish( colorist choice on where and how to place), Belt (to hold journal) Piercing kit for earings]
Preferred Artists: [Flan or Kan smile ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:54 am
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Kaalnia 
Class Promotion:Warrior (Towards Amazon) 
Current Location: Chibale 

Journal: X 

RP 1, 2: X - Meta Ch 6: Final Battle, Tale Camp <>
X - Meta Ch 6: Final Battle, Battle <>
XX - Meta ch 6: Final Battle, Responses <> 145 and 204 words

RP 3, 4: X - Meta Ch. 5: Invasion, Camp <>
X - Meta Ch. 5: Invasion, Preparing for the Worst <> (2 points total)
XX - Meta Ch. 5: Invasion, Responses <> 274 words, 384 words

RP 5: XX - Night Terrors <> Kaalnia and Yitzah, Response is 246 words  

Journal Entry 1: X - I Am Stronger Now <> Solo, 1675 words

Journal Entry 2: X - The Magic of Death <> Solo, 1089 words 
Journal Entry 3: X - The Retreat from Neued <> Solo, 775 words  

Battle 1: XX BEAST BATTLE: Raptrix (Win 2) - Retreat <> Biroki and Kaalnia (Counts for Battle) 
Battle 2: X BATTLE: Iroia vs Kaalnia <> Won 

Preferred Quest Prompt:
- No Dretch, Please.
- I would like the prompt to somehow incorporate the concept of death and the rituals associated with death that Kaalnia has become fascinated with.
- That and/or some sort of jaunty, warrior-ly quest that would fit the big, lighter side to her personality.

Items:

RP 5: XXX BEAST BATTLE: I Saw your girl and I liked it <> Kaalnia and Kiyelt (RP Credit): Body Paint; More red markings as you deem appropriate

Preferred Artists: Kan, Flan

Kaalnia can find her quest here.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:18 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Saraf
Desired Class:Swordsman, wielding a two-handed sword, going toward Sentinal
Current Location: At home in Oba, can travel a short ways if needed though.
Journal:[x]

RP 1: [1] Saraf & Naevius (( S:10 N:10 ))
RP 2: [2] Saraf & Ethelfleade (( S:11 E:11 ))
RP 3: [3] (( Meta VP, Counts as 1 ))

Journal Entry 1: [1] (( 1131 Words ))
Journal Entry 2: [2] (( 1101 Words ))
Journal Entry 3: [3] (( 1119 Words ))

Preferred Quest Prompt:I am up for anything, so long as it doesn't involve Shifters (or at least being nice to them). He's not a fan. lol

Items:

~ Simple Sword & Sword of the Strong: His weapon of choice, if the change in color can use the red and gold of the accessory but none of the teal, please?
~ Comb: Used to pull his hair up and back away from his face in a style similar to this one but minus the sideburns that the character has in the image.
~ Dye x 2: One of the dyes I'd like used to flip the coloration of his pants. Have the pants themselves be the golden color and the designs the red color if possible (if I need more dye then one for this let me know) & one dye to lighten his hair a few shades (like it was lightened by all the sun he's gotten of late).
~ Tattoo Kit: I would like a golden outline done around the darkred tattoos that he already has to make them pop more, please!
~ Piercing Kits x 5: If he can get a piercing in the side of his nose, two 'snake fangs' in his lower lip, and two in one eyebrow, all silver in color please.
~ Shaving Kit: If he can have facial hair like the one marked unshaven so long as it looks good, please.

Other: Saraf is putting on muscle/getting stronger. He's no where near as big as Chal or Gyuri but bigger then he was as a prentice. He also took a hard blow to the right side of his head with a stick during the war meta which may or may not have left a scar. I will leave it up to the artist! <3

Saraf Waist Up Arts This shows an epic version of his hair, as well as some small additions to his tattoos that Kaname did for me! A good ref for both, as well as his arrogant attitude! <3

Preferred Artists: Jay, Kana, or Flan, please! Whoever has the shortest art list at the moment? I think everyone is kind of swamped though so no rush with his art. <3

Saraf can find his quest here.

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces