Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruto was cradling his now throbbing hand when Asher approached. He was sitting on the floor against the wall, tears were gone. "I'm sorry that demon threw the food onto the floor." the brunette snipped. He felt like s**t and his hand hurt. "Let's go back then." he said standing up.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:15 pm
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

Seeing that the other was in pain, he seemed to breath a bit before taking his hand. Rubbing his own over his, making the pain go away. “There you go…you wont be in pain anymore. And we can have something when we get home.” With that, he went into the elevators with him before he sighed a little. “I forgot we had to o look at the houses…lets go and do that first then we head back home alright,” he said simply, feeling like he would be getting a headache any moment.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto nearly pulled his hand away from the other but as the pain eased so did his irritation. "Is that one of your abilities? You can take pain away?" Haruto questioned softly. "Thank you...for taking the pain away and saving me..." he said looking away. "I still don't think my family is going to react well to seeing me again."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:18 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

“That and many other things,” he said with a sigh before closing his eyes a little. “And don’t worry about your mother and sister…they are going to forgive you.” He could just as easily manipulate their feelings and push them towards being forgiving. “I am thinking maybe a three or four bed room place…a room for each of them…then a room to study in for your sister and a hobby room for your mother,” he said looking to him. “They will have full time maids to help keep the place clean and staff in the kitchen so they will be in good hands.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:48 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"They'll forgive me because you'll make them or because they actually do?" Haruto questioned. He desperately wanted his families forgiveness but he was unsure if he wanted a forced forgiveness. "If you think that is best then i'm sure they would be happy with you for giving them such a thing." Haruto said.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

“Of course I can make them but I wont,” he said simply to him. “I also wont let them yell so the moment I feel they might I will push their feelings down so they are mellow.” He looked to him for a moment, an idea in his head. “There is one way they might forgive you…if I showed them that I am a fallen angel and prove to them that god loves all…no matter their orientation then they have to forgive you…if they don’t…then if we lose the war…they will go to the demons.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was a bit surprised when the other said that he wouldn't force his family to forgive him. He would only force their feelings of anger down so they didn't yell at them. "Is that even allowed?" he questioned a bit surprised that the man would make that kind of offer. "War? What war? Why would they go to the demons?" Haruto questioned very confused.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

“Because of their hate for people who like the same sex and for the other sins they have committed through their life,” he said softly to him. “If I cannot help them to change their ways then they will go to the demons.” He knew he was avoiding the questions of manipulating their emotion. It was a little against the rules; but he didn’t care. He just wanted the other to be happy so he would break any and all rules for him if he had to.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"I don't know that my sister hates me for doing that but my mother disapproves." Haruto said hanging his head. "They can't go to the demons... It would be like all i've done is for nothing." Haruto gasped. He couldn't believe that because his family might hate what he had done they would go to the demons.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

“If I can help them I will so try not to worry too much about them okay.” Smiling lightly at him, he ruffled his hair before breathing out as the elevator opened. “I have a few places lined up to look at…I figured though they might like a nice yard and what not so we can see those last.” Walking out, he waved to a few people before going out to the waiting car. “I hope that some time along the week you will try to talk to them before we show them the house…maybe you could even invite them over to have dinner at the house.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:37 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"How can you expect me not to worry? They're the last thing I care about in this world, even if they hate me." Haruto stated as the other ruffled his hair. "I'm sire they would like a yard. Last I remember was my sister loved animals." Haruto remembered the girl fondling bringing home different animals. "You want me to speak with them before they move? If you wish to have them over for dinner then I will invite them."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:48 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He would like to meet them in person then he knew better then pushing the other. “Only when you feel you are ready so don’t until you want hem over,” he said to him. Going to the car, he climbed in and sat back with a sigh. He was thinking back to earlier, debating if he should erase his memory and send him away. Even if he did that he knew the other would still be in danger so he had no choice but to protect him at all costs. “I am sorry I dragged you into this…I didn’t think they would find out so soon about you,” he said softly before he looked over to him. “That is why I ask…for now bare with it and just stay close alright. I will do everything in my power to protect you and your family.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:17 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"When would be best to have them over?" Haruto questioned. He was serious no matter what the other had just said about doing so only when he felt ready. The truth was he was not sure if he was going to be ready to face his mother and sister but he desperately wanted to see them. "I could say its not your fault but some how I have a feeling thats not entirely true but thank you for apologizing." Haruto thanked. "I will bare with it as I have with many other things."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:26 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“Inviting for dinner in about eight hours alright,” he said gently to him. “As soon as you do, let me know their favorite foods and other things so I can have the kitchen staff to start preparing the things alright.” As the car drove, he seemed to relax a little; knowing they would be going to look at house. “Would they like to near the town or maybe a little away where its peaceful but not completely away from people.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:45 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto was surprised that they would have his family over so soon but said nothing. He nodded and moved to grab his phone sending his sister and message. It was the only way he could get a hold of them now. His mother didn't answer his calls and he had stopped trying. His sister rarely answered them but he knew she received them and at least listened. He was surprised to get a message back quickly saying that they would be there. He then sent a message asking what they would like to eat. "They've said they will join us." Haruto said sitting back and waiting for the message on food which he relayed to Asher. "I don't know, its been quite some time since i've seen them or properly conversed with them."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces