Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When he was told for tomorrow, he seemed to pout but nodded as he followed him over to the food. “Alright but you can’t complain on what I buy to make for us,” he said with a grin. After a moment, he decided to hang onto his arm as they walked; though his cheeks were a light red the whole time. But he was happy walking with him like this, but doubted he would act like this in school. “Tomorrow…we don’t have to act like this right,” he asked gently. “Its nice out here but school…I want to get through it without any trouble.”

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:38 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded, though he wanted to hold Fuji close right now. "Alright." He got the stuff for food, including the tea, and went up to the cash register with Fuji. After paying for the groceries, he went out to the car. Like before, Darren opened the passenger door for him, then put the food in the trunk, and got in on his side. "And the day after tomorrow, not complaining about what I make." He grinned. He started the car up and drove home with Fuji, parking and going through the usual chivalry of opening the door for him, then picking the groceries up.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Chuckling lightly at this, he nodded as he relaxed for the ride back. When back at his place, he went and opened the door for him before walking in. He followed him to the kitchen and watched as he began to work in the kitchen. “So does this mean we are going to be hanging out every day now,” he asked looking to him. “At some point I might have to decline…I have to look after my sisters and I have chores at home…so unless you go over there…I don’t see every day happening.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:59 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren raised an eyebrow. "I assumed that you didn't want me within a hundred paces of your home. Whether it's that you don't want something seeing me or me seeing something there. If you don't mind me coming over, then I'd be happy to." He finished setting the chicken breast in the rice, covering it with more rice, and topping that with cheese before setting it in the oven. Once that was done, he washed his hands and turned to face Fuji, smiling. "And I would love to meet your sisters."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:03 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Its just that my Dad is a drunk…you were going to find out sooner or later,” he said with a soft sigh. At the mention of his sisters, he seemed to give a soft laugh. “I don’t think you would like that to much…they are very possessive of me and will try and scare away people. Which is another reason why I stopped bringing people over to the house.” He shook his head at this thought before he looked to Darren, his cheeks a bit red. “I hope you know I am serious with wanting to go slow…I want to make sure I can trust you before I really get to deeply involved in this.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled and walked over to him. "That's fine... because I'm not letting you go once you're mine. I'm serious about being interested." He led him into the living room and sat down. "So what should we do now? Dinner is in the oven, we're taking the pictures tomorrow..." He shrugged. "So do you want to watch a movie?"  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Just something random on the tv because I rather be close to you like this,” he said as he took off his shoes. With a smile, he lifted up his feet and leaned into him, nuzzling his neck gently. “Darren am I allowed to go see you at work,” he asked with a soft pout. “Its not that I am being jealous but…I would like to be feed that nice food while being romantic with you…that is if you feel comfortable with it.” He wasn’t sure if he had ever been jealous of anyone; which made him wonder if he would once he got closer with Darren. “Or would you rather leave that for here at your place.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren Wrapped an arm around him. "You can, certainly, but you don't have to pay for it if you just visit me here." He smiled. "And I can always just make some of that stuff and feed you. It won't be as high quality though. Hosts aren't supposed to work in the kitchens because getting cut fingers or stains on our clothes wouldn't do well for business... unless you're a host that uses moe." He explained. "Then you can play it off to be cute."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:42 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to smiled at this, thinking a bit. “I think maybe here would be better,” he said with a smile. When he flipped the tv on, he looked to it for a moment before he turned to look at him. He seemed to watch him for a moment before he leaned up and kissed his lips gently. It was a shy kiss at first but after a moment he slowly began to put more passion into it. “Sorry…couldn’t help myself,” he said with a sheepish smile. “I have been wanting to do that since the host club.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren was pleasantly surprised by the kiss, and chuckled when he apologized. "Well, luckily, I don't have any rules against kissing, as long as it's you." He ran a hand through Fuji's hair and kissed him softly. The kiss certainly wasn't shy, but it wasn't overly forceful either. It was enough to show his passion without scaring the boy out of it, or pushing beyond any limits.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Being kissed again, he gave a soft gasp before letting out a small groan. When he pulled back for air, his breathing was heavy and his cheeks flushed. “You really can kiss,” he said with a small blush before smiling gently. “Can you really see something serious with me though.” He wanted to make sure the other was only doing this because he felt like there might be something there for them. “I mean…I am nothing…I am skinny…have hips like a girl and my style…its not always the best,” he muttered softly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled and paused before pulling Fuji onto his lap, a hand on his cheek. "Hmm... perhaps I was unclear. You'll have to forgive me for sounding a bit... unromantic." He moved close to his ear. "Once I have you for myself. Once you're mine... I am never letting you go. I don't intend to pursue anyone else. Not with someone so tempting right here in front of me." He smirked. "So if you don't like the idea of me claiming you as my own, then you should let me know now." He kissed his cheek. "it doesn't mean that I'll give up, however, if you tell me that."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He gave a small squeak as he was pulled onto his lap before smiling lightly at him. “I see…then let me tell you something,” he said running his fingers along his chest. “That its not going to be as easy to get me to fall for you.” He seemed to smirk softly at this part. “Don’t get me wrong…I find you attractive and everything and a great kisser but I want to make sure that you are going to be the right one for me.” Leaning up, he kissed up his lips gently before smiling at him. “So the best of luck Darren.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren listened, and his grin only grew. "I relish the challenge." He heard the oven beep, indicating that the food was done. He got up, an arm still around Fuji, and kissed him one more time. "And I can't wait until I've earned my spot by your side." He went into the kitchen and got the food out, using oven mitts. Oh, Fuji was perfect. The games with even the best of clients during their time didn't fill him with this much excitement. Fuji was going to be a fun one. Not a rabbit, but a fox. A much better chase for the predator in him. How long would this glorious chase last? Weeks? Months? Years maybe? The very thought sent a tingle down his spine.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:29 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Watching him, he couldn’t help but smile but felt a little worried. He had seen him in his guy clothing, but not his girly clothes yet. ‘Tomorrow will be one of the first few tests to see if he can really accept me.’ Getting up, he went into the kitchen and smiled as he watched him serve up the food. “It smells really great…now only if you could do something with shrimp…that would be a big plus for you.” Smiling softly, he helped to get the drinks before sitting at the table. “Thank you for this Darren…its been awhile since anyone has put any thought into a home cooked meal for me.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces