Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
The Forest~-~Accepting!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:03 pm
~~Rain~~

"Here I come!" Rain smiled, running over to Tori, grabbing her hand. "This is gonna be fun!~" She smiled.

>>Hasting<<

After a while, Hasting got back to his little shed. It was dark and empty but a table, a chair, and a blow-up mattress with some blankets. He walked over to the table and lit a candle, hearing a "meow". He looked over to see a pitch-black cat, which he pet. "Good evening Crescent." He said with a light, pleasant tone. The cat meow, jumping on his bed as he stretched. "Its late. I met some new people who may have some nightmares tonight." He said to Crescent.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:02 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
"After everybody gets back, we'll be heading home, unless there's something everybody needs to discuss," Willow announces, standing up wearily and reaching down to help Amelia up. "Oh, and I should warn you... Pony might follow one of you guys home," she warns. Pony knows how mad Willow is still, and he also just likes an adventure.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
"Yupp... Jees, mom's gonna kill us," Amelia mumbles. She starts picking leaves and twigs out of Willow's long blonde hair. Hopefully they can sneak past the parentals, or that they won't notice the state the two are in.

DANNY
Danny nods slightly at Willow and Amelia, mostly to show that he had heard. He watches Sarifa and Keithen interact, kinda absent-mindedly wondering about their relationship. He watched Gabriel and Tivona as they appeared, still kinda shocked at the whole teleportation thing. Sadly, this was not the weirdest thing to have happened today.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:51 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa too nodded in agreement of Willow's suggestion. When she mentioned the cat following one of them, she thought it strange, though doubted it would follow them. That would be annoying since she didn't know anything about keeping a pet...even though she's begged Keithen for a puppy. A Great Dane to be specific, but he said no...for now. The thought had her distracted as she looked up at the sky. At least they survived tonight, she thought. Taking Keithen's hand lightly, she felt someone's eyes on them, and looked toward their direction before she watched her cousin wipe away some ash from the boy's previous burns.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen nodded to Willow's suggestion. Looking to Sarifa, he was glad she was safe. His attention then was to the cat. He blinked and looked to his cousin as he felt a small hand in his big one. A gentle smile curved his lips visibly as they looked at each other. He wondered though as he looked at her wrist, there was soft ash that he swept away. The smile waned a little as he wiped away any trace of the other boy. Even if his cousin could handle herself, he still protected her. They didn't have parents to worry about, which made them a little sad but they got by.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona smiled slightly. "Oh, good. I'm glad to hear that," She replied softly, resting her head on his shoulder lightly. When they got to the cabin, she shivered and slipped off of Gabriel's back. "Thank you...I think the boy is the only one left," She said softly. Looking at the group, she double-checked. She knew the girl, Tori would have Rain and Reed, so she wasn't worried. Feeling a little lightheaded, she went and sat down by the cabin.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 pm
Tori

Gabriel
He watched Tivona take a seat. She looks seriously tired...Well only 3 more seconds to go! He leaned against a tree, eyes closed, and was taking deep breaths. "Do you think that anyone else in this town haves powers?" he asked, hoping anyone would answer.  

Isniffapples
Crew

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:51 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow watched Pony circle around the room, making sure to twine around everybody's legs once. He stopped at Willow, licked her hand, mewed in her head, and he was gone. She sighed, shaking her head. Willow had first discovered Pony when she was eight, right after she had got her first camera... or well, she had stolen her mother's camera. Pony appeared to be a helpless kitten, abandoned by his mother/owner. She had smuggled him into her home, where she fed and bathed him. She kept him in her room until he started teleporting like crazy and her parents found out.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia started nodding off, the stress of the day finally catching up on her.

DANNY

℘σɳӌ
Pony said goodbye to the humans in the only way he could, taking time to make a special goodbye to Willow, his. He teleported away, reappearing moments later in a small shack that smelled of cat. The place was sparsely furnished, so it wasn't long before he had a good look around the place. The human known as Hasting was there, and so was a pitch black cat. Pony hoped this other cat wouldn't try to attack him, cause Pony was tired and didn't really want to get into it right now. He mewed, alerting them to his presence, and twined himself around the humans legs. Yes, this would be a good place to curl up for the night.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:59 am
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa looked to Gabriel and shrugged slightly in answer before she looked to Keithen. Standing with him, she tugged a little on his hand that she held and waved slightly to the others. She wanted to get home and get the goo off. So, leading Keithen with her, they turned and walked into the closet shadow. Setting out for what they planned to do when they got home. She managed to get out the goo but the result left her skin a little raw and her hair five serious wash-rinse-and-repeats. Satisfied, the massages went well, though the only downfall of the night was that she would have to make a new kimono in her spare time. Sleep was no good with nightmares as usual.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen waved good night to the others before him and his cousin left for home. Walking out of the shadows he walked up the stairs with Sarifa to the third floor of the apartment complex about five minutes from the school. It was a pleasant place with golden brown buildings, mostly families in two bedroom apartments, but they only had themselves, which was nice. If you didn't count monthly visits from special people that allowed them to live on their own like they did. With a sigh, he let his cousin be by herself, both needing their space as he cleaned his dagger off to set it with the others. Then their night ended with sleep.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona looked to Sarifa and Keithen as they left then back at Gabriel. "It's a possibility, but we'll never truly know," She replied and stood before she too bowed slightly and began to walk away. "Be safe and pleasant dreams," She told them before she rounded a corner and she was gone from sight. With a sigh, she thought she'd be having nightmares without the right tea tonight. Once home though, she took a long relaxing bath and then drank her special tea. The nightmares of the event that night still haunted her though.

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

BellxSong

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:56 pm
((... I'ma just say Aliya, Reed, and Isao are out of the forest...))
((And Emenoh said timeskip to Miss Maddle's therapy.))

~Aliya~

Aliya, once out of the forest, tucked her tail back in it's hiding place, and her ears went flat. Yeah, these kids had weird secrets and stuff, but Aliya found it hard to believe that everyone in Blue Town had powers. After she was sure her ears and tail were hidden from veiw, she glanced around at everyone still there. "I... uhh... I guess I'll see all of you tomorrow..." She forced her voice to stop quivering. "Bye." She quickly turned and left, heading home and into bed.

~Reed~

Reed watched as Safaria, Keithen, Tivona, and Aliya left before turning back to look at those still left. "I should head home..." She murmured. Without waiting for an answer, she turned and left, running home.

~Isao~

He watched as people left. Squishing the pointed object he was making like silly putty, he himself left, heading home.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:47 pm
Miss Maddle
Miss Maddle has yet to arrive...

Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
After everybody had come back, Willow and Amelia went home, with excuses of a photography project they had to do for Frends. Pony didn't come home that night, but Willow didn't worry. He was always doing stuff like that. She sat in her seat, next to Amelia, waiting for the room to fill again. She was not looking forward to this session, or any of them really. Today Willow sits differently, more confidently, maybe.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia is sitting next to Willow kinda resting her head on the other's shoulder. She sighs, then yawns. She didn't get much sleep at all.

DANNY

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:11 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa sighed and was wearing a deep blue T-shirt and jeans with white sneakers. Her ashen gray hair was all clean and down once again. Entering the room with Keithen. Bowing her head to Willow and Amelia, she took a seat across from them and sat up straight her shoulders relaxed, Keithen beside her and leaving the other seat free.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen walked in with Sarifa, wearing a black T-shirt and dark jeans with black sneakers. Hair in a sophisticated ponytail. He nodded in silent greeting to the sisters as he too sat up straight, shoulders relaxed. He was calmer but it was hard to tell anything behind the Mictians' expressionless faces.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona walked in next, waving slightly to everyone and noting that Miss Maddle had yet to arrive. Wearing a brown and white peasant dress. she sat down beside Keithen and smiled pleasantly. She was glad that Sarifa was able to get the goo off. She wondered how many washes it took.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:19 pm
Tori
Tori walked in the class with a blank expression. Her long-sleeved dress flowing elegantly as she walked. She sat far from everyone and began to think about what happened last night. Last night had been a mess after she told her parents what had happened. They were disappointed with her actions, like usual, but this time they had punished her. Beating her with whips and ordering her to sleep in the basement for 5 weeks. The lash marks was still hurting all over her body, but the words they had said made her heart ache with pain.

Gabriel
Gabriel followed behind Tori with a smile. He felt happy knowing he wasn't the only gifted kid here. He sad down next to Amelia and adjusted his Hollister jacket.  

Isniffapples
Crew

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:42 pm
Miss Maddle
Miss Maddle has yet to arrive...

Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow was clothed in a cream colored dress, just barely long enough for the dress-code. Over it she was wearing her sweater, where her camera could probably be found in the left pocket. She was playing with some bracelets (made out of rocks and stones...) absently changing their color.

(since we're all describing clothes... xp )

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia was wearing her usual getup, low-rise skinny jeans and a t-shirt, her red boots (super hero boots, she calls 'em) and currently had her hair up. Her headphones are resting around her neck, blasting Nervo's We're All No One. She either nods or waves at everybody who enters, apparently happy to see everybody.

DANNY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:21 pm
Miss Maddle
Miss Maddle walks into the room, smiling her too big smile, her lemon blonde hair hanging down her back, her periwinkle blue suit sparkling in the light. Is it glitter or sequence? You can't really tell for sure, it's so sparkly. She walks over to her seat and faces the class, bringing her hands together to get your attention, like they do in kindergarten. "Good morning! How is everyone this morning? How is the group project going?" She takes her seat and starts the attendance before anyone could take a breath, pausing in disappointment when someone wasn't yet here. She settles back, surveying the room happily, "Let's pick up where we left off, shall we? Except this time, lets go backwards! Starting wiiith W!" She says this like it's the most exciting news in the world. "Chelsea, will you start us off this morning?" She applauds when Willow finishes, smiles then says, "And Amelia, will you go next?"

Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow scowled at the use of her name, not bothering to stand up. "It's Willow, thank you," she responds politely, though her eyes go cold. "Lets see, I have a cat, and I'm a photographer. Sometimes I do short-films, and I draw." As she speaks she looks around the room, at everybody. She obviously doesn't have speech problems... After she finishes, Willow looks out the window absently.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
"Go Willow!" Amelia hoots, half mockingly (to Maddle, who is wildly applauding), and in half cause she's proud of Willow. Her sister doesn't have problems speaking in front of people, she just has problems opening up and starting to speak. She nods at Maddle enthusiastically, "Okay, so my name is Amelia but you can call me Amy sometimes. I play the guitar, and hit the drums now and then. I, obviously, like music a lot, and I'm sort of a gymnast..." She finishes up, sits back in her seat with a smirk.

DANNY

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:51 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa said nothing but raised a slight eyebrow before going expressionless once again. They all had their secrets. Looking at the clock, she then looked to Keithen and back to the circle. At the end of the meeting they had to leave.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen looked to Willow and bowed his head slightly. That was his only applaud. As was to Amelia. He looked to Sarifa and saw she looked to him as well before they both looked at the circle calmly.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona clapped politely after Willow's and Amelia's introduction of themselves. It was weird really. Acting as if nothing happened the night before but it was for the best she guessed. Looking to the circle, she waited to see who was next. And why were so many missing? She wondered with concern.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:03 pm
Miss Maddle
"That was wonderful, thank you girls!" Miss Maddle says enthusiastically. "I'm so sorry, but we'll have to cut our meeting short today. You may stay if you wish, and discuss your project, but I must leave. I have a plane to catch. I'll see you all at our next meeting on Friday. If you see your other Frends members, please tell them about today." Miss Maddle stands, beaming, "Untill next time, goodbye!" She chirps and bounces out the room.

((Its wends after school....))

Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow is glad to see Maddle go, and after the woman leaves she stands, stretching. "Lets meet again tonight, same place, same time," she announces, then starts walking towards the door, "I'm going over there now, if anyone wants to come," and she's gone, taking her camera out of her pocket as she leaves.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia lets out a whoop as Maddle leaves, and stands. "Anyone wanna go to the cafe with me?" she asks, looking around the room.

DANNY

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:07 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa sighed in relief when Miss Maddle was gone. Looking to Willow, she nodded in agreement. Shivering as she saw the camera. "I'm sorry, but Keithen and I have another meeting to get to." She apologized as they stood. Bowing slightly, they left.

Sarifa was silent as she sat in the office with her cousin. Until she was asked about school. "School has been fine, top of my class," She replied calmly. Carefully unreadable. "And you work as well, so the record states," Mr. Frazer asked. "Here and there, minor things like babysitting, pet-sitting, gardening. We do the best that we can," She answered carefully, giving nothing away. Sarifa shook her head and hugged close to Keithen near the end.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen bowed apologetically. "And I have work afterwards," He said apologetically. Whoever heard of a 15-year-old working on the weekday in the evening? Oh well. Leaving, they entered the office. Never noticing any of the delinquents.

"Ah, there you two are, you're early." A tall pudgy man with balding hair on top and a mustache told them. Mr. Frazer was the towns child services manager, most in the office wondered what he was doing there. Well, the ones that didn't know. "Friends was cut short," Keithen informed simply and entered the principal's office with Sarifa clinging close to him. For once, a little nervous. "Do you want some water or anything?" The principal offered as the door was closed. "No thank you," Keithen said as Sarifa shook her head. "So, how have things been, being on your own?" Keithen spoke for them. "We have been managing fairly well. You know, times are not always easy, but what is in the adult world?" The man nodded as if in approval. "Your records show that you both keep up with your schoolwork. How is school for you, Sarifa?" The child protective agent seemed pleased with that answer but it didn't remove his frown. "Seems nothing is amiss this month. You know, you could make it easier on yourselves kids and stop this emancipation." His offer was sincere but the Mictians kindly denied. "Thank you but, we didn't do this to be stubborn, with our parents passed, we know if we go for adoption, we will be separated. And that is something we do not wish," He replied. Bowing, the Mictians left the office...

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona looked to the Mictians who left, then Willow then to Amelia. "I will accompany you, Amy," She offered kindly.

Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff