Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Contest
Gaianyaga no Yabou [Winners on pg 8!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:23 pm
Ethereal Fire

^u^ Added~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:35 am
      ββ„Œπ–Ÿπ–•π–”π–ˆπ–—π–Žπ–™π–Š [𝔏 π–š 𝖓 𝖆 𝖙 π–Ž π–ˆ] π”Žπ–†π–“π–†π–™π–Žπ–ˆ β„Œπ–Šπ–—π–Šπ–†π–™π–Žπ–ˆβž
            π’½π“Žπ“…β„΄π’Έπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰β„― π“π“Šπ“ƒπ’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έ 𝒻𝒢𝓃𝒢𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ𝒢𝓉𝒾𝒸 ✘ π’½π“Žπ“…β„΄π’Έπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰β„― π“π“Šπ“ƒπ’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έ 𝒻𝒢𝓃𝒢𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ𝒢𝓉𝒾𝒸
            π’½π“Žπ“…β„΄π’Έπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰β„― π“π“Šπ“ƒπ’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έ 𝒻𝒢𝓃𝒢𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ𝒢𝓉𝒾𝒸 ✘ π’½π“Žπ“…β„΄π’Έπ“‡π’Ύπ“‰β„― π“π“Šπ“ƒπ’Άπ“‰π’Ύπ’Έ 𝒻𝒢𝓃𝒢𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ𝒢𝓉𝒾𝒸

xX_Terei_Xx

:'D see, i only needed uhh.. ( 8pm - 3 am to finish? ).

xSweetteddyx

you're gonna want to go look at the photobucket link, since all this art
                is technically for you. I actually find that the 'tiny' version is rather cute >3<
                (also, please quote me to tell me you saw this, else i'll prob PM you in like a
                week with the pics again, and i dont wanna spam you if you already have them)

--------------------------------------------------
                ''OTL i apologize for the page stretch

so i re-sized the original a few times. photobucket folder with all the stuff. there's seven actual versions; one i accidentally uploaded (it's huuuuuuge @A@;; ) but no harm done, it still looks nice.

actual entries would be the following two:
                User ImageUser Image
                [IMG]http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee347/BloodwitchArtist/gimp/contestEntries/Gaianyaga_no_Yabou/byBloodwitch_artContest_xsweetteddyx_version_large_background.png[/IMG]
                [IMG]http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee347/BloodwitchArtist/gimp/contestEntries/Gaianyaga_no_Yabou/byBloodwitch_artContest_xsweetteddyx_version_large_transparent.png[/IMG]

and here was my ref pic again: User Image

bloodwitch

Edgiest Mage

Malthinae

Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:51 am
Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I forgot whiskers!

/bangs head on wall  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:03 am
bloodwitch

^u^ Added

Malthinae

XD It's fine, it's fine.

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

xSweetteddyx

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:00 pm
bloodwitch
      ββ„Œπ–Ÿπ–•π–”π–ˆπ–—π–Žπ–™π–Š [𝔏 π–š 𝖓 𝖆 𝖙 π–Ž π–ˆ] π”Žπ–†π–“π–†π–™π–Žπ–ˆ β„Œπ–Šπ–—π–Šπ–†π–™π–Žπ–ˆβž

xX_Terei_Xx

:'D see, i only needed uhh.. ( 8pm - 3 am to finish? ).

xSweetteddyx

you're gonna want to go look at the photobucket link, since all this art
                is technically for you. I actually find that the 'tiny' version is rather cute >3<
                (also, please quote me to tell me you saw this, else i'll prob PM you in like a
                week with the pics again, and i dont wanna spam you if you already have them)

--------------------------------------------------
                ''OTL i apologize for the page stretch

so i re-sized the original a few times. photobucket folder with all the stuff. there's seven actual versions; one i accidentally uploaded (it's huuuuuuge @A@;; ) but no harm done, it still looks nice.

actual entries would be the following two:
                User ImageUser Image
                [IMG]http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee347/BloodwitchArtist/gimp/contestEntries/Gaianyaga_no_Yabou/byBloodwitch_artContest_xsweetteddyx_version_large_background.png[/IMG]
                [IMG]http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee347/BloodwitchArtist/gimp/contestEntries/Gaianyaga_no_Yabou/byBloodwitch_artContest_xsweetteddyx_version_large_transparent.png[/IMG]

and here was my ref pic again: User Image

OH I LOVE IT TY SOOO MUCH SORRY FOR TH LATE REPLY. :3 WILL SEND TRADE.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:28 pm
xSweetteddyx

.----.;;
                you know, you dont have to give me any gold right? -blinks at-

(not that i dont appreciate it, but these are technically contest entries; however, since they're of your avi, the artwork goes to you ... i think my logic sounds confused, but w/e )

bloodwitch

Edgiest Mage

xSweetteddyx

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:52 pm
bloodwitch
xSweetteddyx

.----.;;

But I want to give it to you. smile

(not that i dont appreciate it, but these are technically contest entries; however, since they're of your avi, the artwork goes to you ... i think my logic sounds confused, but w/e )

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:16 pm
xSweetteddyx
bloodwitch
xSweetteddyx

.----.;;

But I want to give it to you. smile

o uo; ok then <3
                danke~

bloodwitch

Edgiest Mage

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:29 pm
cat_whee The Winners cat_whee

Grand Prize :: Captain Crazy Monkey // 40k
1st :: Bzanti // 20k
2nd :: bloodwitch // 15k
3rd :: Balletjen // 10k
4th :: Malthinae // 7k
5th :: Ethereal Fire // 7k
Consolation :: Takashi Akime // 1k
Second Consolation :: Coco Kitty the Killer X // 1k

If you would like to discuss your score, PM me.

Also: To Anyone who drew a picture but didn't receive one in return
Myself and Kuro_nee-chan will draw a Gaianyaga no Yabou picture for you.
If you'd like one, PM or post who you'd like to draw you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:15 pm
Congratulations!!  

Malthinae

Rogue

Balletjen

Fashionable Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:13 pm
I never got artsu, may I have some?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 am
Balletjen

Who do you want it to be from?  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Balletjen

Fashionable Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:12 am
xX_Terei_Xx
Balletjen

Who do you want it to be from?

Could you do it please? That would be very nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:10 pm
Balletjen

^u^ Sure, just post or PM me the avi you want me to use  

xX_Terei_Xx

Questionable Prophet

Balletjen

Fashionable Nerd

6,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:15 pm
xX_Terei_Xx
Balletjen

^u^ Sure, just post or PM me the avi you want me to use

This one please.User Image  
Contest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas