• Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:54 am
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Doesn't feel so great, ever since that moment of me being dumb no one ever replies to what I have to say. :c e-e I tend to hide it under the carpet but it's true I messed up. Be glad you didn't get back fire xD ha ha it's not fun.

Anyone who holds one stupid thing you did two years ago against you isn't worth talking to, in my opinion. I have no recollection of this particular incident, and I'm sure even if other people remember it, it wouldn't stop them talking to you. Even though I've regularly posted in the GCD all this time, it's only recently that other people have really started talking to me at all. While I can empathize with you feeling a bit paranoid, I seriously doubt that everyone is ignoring you on purpose. Sometimes, you just have to take the initiative and qoute others in a discussion. I understand that this might be diffcult for you after feeling humiliated before, but if you make your point in a polite manner I'm sure others will respond back to you. Gaia is meant to be enjoyable, so try not to be so hard on yourself. wink

Ha ha yea your right, and glad to hear that it was not that known what I did ninja . So how is your day going?

Pretty well, I've got my debs (or prom as it's called in America) tomorrow so I'm feeling a bit nervous about it. It's one thing wearing fancy dresses and high heels on Gaia, but quite another to wear them irl. xd Hopefully I'll manage to walk in without falling flat on my face. lol Normally I live in converse and other flat shoes, I haven't had much practice at walking in heels.

Good luck, I wear converse my self o A o my friend made me wear heels once and I almost broke my foot. Har har got to admit that day when I look back on it I think she thought I was gay. xD

That must have been a funny sight to see! rofl Heels are a health hazard for girls and guys alike. I have to admit, if I saw a guy wearing heels, I might wonder if he was gay. lol When my nan was young she used to live in heels, I've often wondered how the hell she managed it. I couldn't survive without flat shoes!

I personally don't like heels on women, I find them just eh.. not attractive looking. That is my opinion on them, don't know why.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 am
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Ha ha yea your right, and glad to hear that it was not that known what I did ninja . So how is your day going?

Pretty well, I've got my debs (or prom as it's called in America) tomorrow so I'm feeling a bit nervous about it. It's one thing wearing fancy dresses and high heels on Gaia, but quite another to wear them irl. xd Hopefully I'll manage to walk in without falling flat on my face. lol Normally I live in converse and other flat shoes, I haven't had much practice at walking in heels.

Good luck, I wear converse my self o A o my friend made me wear heels once and I almost broke my foot. Har har got to admit that day when I look back on it I think she thought I was gay. xD

That must have been a funny sight to see! rofl Heels are a health hazard for girls and guys alike. I have to admit, if I saw a guy wearing heels, I might wonder if he was gay. lol When my nan was young she used to live in heels, I've often wondered how the hell she managed it. I couldn't survive without flat shoes!

I personally don't like heels on women, I find them just eh.. not attractive looking. That is my opinion on them, don't know why.

Maybe it's because half the time they're in agony while wearing them? xd I love how heels look, but they're not something I could wear regularly. Hence why my avatar gets stuck with the most elegant and uncomfortable shoes Gaia has to offer. lol  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:00 am
Halfling Heroine
Dexigone
Halfling Heroine
Dexigone
Halfling Heroine
Dexigone

I'm only 16, it's like teenagers are a minority.

Haha, I guess we're the underdogs so's to speak. xp

I say there is something we could do. Make a hangout thread in the guild!

Personally I don't really see the need, when we have a general hangout for everyone here. I enjoy talking to teens and adults alike.

but they'll treat us like babies.

I haven't had anyone treat me differently here because of my age, and I haven't made any secret of the fact that I'm still a teenager. Anyhow we'll agree to disagree~

yep.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:02 am
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Maybe it's because half the time they're in agony while wearing them? xd I love how heels look, but they're not something I could wear regularly. Hence why my avatar gets stuck with the most elegant and uncomfortable shoes Gaia has to offer. lol

Ah ha nice, well I hope you have fun tomorrow. I just finished my gaia home I think.. . _ . :3  

Undead Hatter

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:07 am
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Ah ha nice, well I hope you have fun tomorrow. I just finished my gaia home I think.. . _ . :3

Oh cool! How'd you decorate it? I've been meaning to sort out mine but I haven't gotten around to it yet. My house still looks a bit shabby at the moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:08 am
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Oh cool! How'd you decorate it? I've been meaning to sort out mine but I haven't gotten around to it yet. My house still looks a bit shabby at the moment.

It's on my profile if you want to see, I think it's nice :3  

Undead Hatter

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:15 am
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

I just had a look, I like the way you have a separate space for your kitchen, sitting room etc. It looks nice. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:16 am
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

I just had a look, I like the way you have a separate space for your kitchen, sitting room etc. It looks nice. 3nodding

Thanks ^_^ I was trying to get lighting in there but lack of gold, and the lighting section in the homing store was off too. The lights for the wall was ah.. not listed. Did they change that?  

Undead Hatter

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:38 am
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Thanks ^_^ I was trying to get lighting in there but lack of gold, and the lighting section in the homing store was off too. The lights for the wall was ah.. not listed. Did they change that?

Even with the housing update, the selection is still quite limited. I remember seeing Christmas lights and standing lamps in The Faktori, I'm not sure about wall lights. If there aren't any wall lights listed in the MP, maybe you could take another look in the actual housing shop itself?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:39 am
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Even with the housing update, the selection is still quite limited. I remember seeing Christmas lights and standing lamps in The Faktori, I'm not sure about wall lights. If there aren't any wall lights listed in the MP, maybe you could take another look in the actual housing shop itself?

I was but the wall lights was not listed under the "lights" section making me wonder if they are indeed lights or just for looks.  

Undead Hatter

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:00 am
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

I was but the wall lights was not listed under the "lights" section making me wonder if they are indeed lights or just for looks.

I'm afraid I have no idea.
I suppose there's only one way to find out... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:05 am
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Yes your right, save up a tad gold to get the lights and test it out. I am in rally racing.. why do people not like to race D: it's fun.  

Undead Hatter

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:21 am
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Yes your right, save up a tad gold to get the lights and test it out. I am in rally racing.. why do people not like to race D: it's fun.

I've never actually gone rally racing before. When I first joined, I had a really old computer and the flash didn't work properly. I haven't thought to try it out since. I'll give it a go one of these days. 3nodding It's a shame so many features like rally racing and fishing get forgotten about, with all the new shiney items being released. Out of curiosity, what got you into racing in the first place? A lot of people tend to ignore rallies.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:23 am
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

I've never actually gone rally racing before. When I first joined, I had a really old computer and the flash didn't work properly. I haven't thought to try it out since. I'll give it a go one of these days. 3nodding It's a shame so many features like rally racing and fishing get forgotten about, with all the new shiney items being released. Out of curiosity, what got you into racing in the first place? A lot of people tend to ignore rallies.

Well I hang in rally to talk to people in a small way I am a (Rally f**) as CB calls it. I enjoy racing because it's fun xD I used to have a slow computer and lag would kill me now my computer is fast and it's easy. Ha ha also if you memorize the color's to what happens you can easily win so you are already ahead of the person who doesn't expect what is going to happen next.  

Undead Hatter

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 am
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Well I hang in rally to talk to people in a small way I am a (Rally f**) as CB calls it. I enjoy racing because it's fun xD I used to have a slow computer and lag would kill me now my computer is fast and it's easy. Ha ha also if you memorize the color's to what happens you can easily win so you are already ahead of the person who doesn't expect what is going to happen next.

Haha the CB are pretty much a law onto themselves from what I've heard. xd Sounds like racing is very enjoyable once you get the hang of it. Anyways I'm going off to have dinner, it's been fun chatting to you~  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff