Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:42 pm
I want to fly
Can you take me far away

User Image
A la r i c ~J o n a t h a n ~F a l l r e i n
First Year~Gryffindor~Single~Twin
//////////////////////////////////
//////////
////

Alaric nodded and grinned when everybody said they were on the teams. "Oh, cool! I'm trying out next year. I couldn't this year because I missed the tryouts." He didn't think he had met the twin girls before so he held out his hand," I'm Alaric."

Give me a star to reach for
Tell me what it takes
And I'll go so high

** Out of Character~ **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:54 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Right as Chance started to speak and say that Slytherin scored, Eliora had noticed the fact and jumped up to scream with the rest of Slytherin. She giggled and smiled, sitting down. "Yay! How exciting." She eyed the Gryffindor oddly, not sure how to react to him. So many people were around.

Translations:
Currently: Watching the game. Outfit:Very cute. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Slytherin Scored!

little_kitten52

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Single | Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year | Beater |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance blinked as Jaslyn handed him a random Butterbeer she had pulled from her bag. He held the warm drink in his hand, confused by it. "Uhh... Thanks." he said to her, giving her an awkward smile of gratitude. At least he tried to seem like a nice person. Suddenly, there were two more girls with him. Verily he knew from the team, but her sister he did not. Why was he suddenly surrounded by girls?! ... and Alaric?! He didn't know. He just sighed, pushing away the fears he had of... well, people. "Afternoon, Verily. And Elliryanna, I believe? Join the party." he said, twirling his finger around in a circle. Such fun they were having. His sarcasm hopefully showed. Chance looked to Alaric. "You should try out. But be warned. It's harder than it looks." he said to the Gryffindor. He took in his company. Two Slytherins, two Gryffindors, and two Ravenclaws. All they were missing were two Hufflepuffs. Maybe Rose and her friend would show up and add to their group. On second thought, maybe six people was enough for him. Anymore and his nerves might fry.

Wearing
Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:35 pm
I want to fly
Can you take me far away

User Image
A la r i c ~J o n a t h a n ~F a l l r e i n
First Year~Gryffindor~Single~Twin
//////////////////////////////////
//////////
////

Alaric grinned at Chance. "I know, it's hard. I love it!" Alaric had played almost every summer since he was a kid, along with soccer. He had been anxious at Hogwarts, he only had Flying Class. He needed to get out more.

Give me a star to reach for
Tell me what it takes
And I'll go so high

** Out of Character~ **

Kai Sparrowheart

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:18 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Excited
Thoughts: Go Hufflepuff!
With: Chloe

Newlyn nodded enthusiastically. "Yes!" Her reply was brief and a bit distant sounding because her focus was on the skies. She hoped Hufflepuff would win.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Single | Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year | Beater |

Whispers in the Dark

Chance blinked at Alaric, and gave him a nod. Did he know what he was getting himself into? Even now, his muscles ached from all the training he had to do. He sipped the butterbeer Jaslyn had given him and watched the game. "Looks like those Beaters are really getting into it. That third year is pretty good, but then again, so is Darius." he said before realizing exactly what he had said. Uh oh. Jaslyn wouldn't like that at all... He gulped his butterbeer and hoped that she hadn't heard him.

Wearing
Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:41 pm
Cut me down, but it's you who have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love

User Image
Eve ~Acelynn ~Fallrein
First Year~ Slytherin~Single~Twin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

Eve strode gracefully up to the stands. " Nice weather," she said calmly. While
she liked watching Quidditch, she was also quite afraid of it. She hated flying. She looked at the other Slytherin girls and nodded, one of them Eliora. "Hello Eliora." She leaned over to Alaric, her brother, asking for the score.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I won't fall, I am titanium
~~~
(~``~ out of character-- ~``~)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:48 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch stands A

Chloe watched the game and it started off bad for Hufflepuff. First Dhylan missed the quaffle and then Eretria grabbed it. On top of that no matter how hard Heather tried she couldn’t hit anyone and only managed to hit herself. Man did that injury look bad. Chloe even flinched as the third year got hit. “This is a brutal sport…” she said before noticing that Ariana caught sight of the Snitch.

“Go Ariana catch that snitch!” Chloe called out. For someone who didn’t like flying, she sure was showing her house spirit. Looking back over at where the quaffle was it seemed like with some interesting moves it was getting closer to their side of the field. Vanessa took a shot at the goal and just like that Hufflepuff’s luck wasn’t off to a good start as Steele missed the quaffle and it sailed right through the goal. “Damn…” Chloe muttered feeling that they weren’t off to a very good start.

Chloe’s eyes traced over to Ariana having some problems of her own. The Slythern seeker was now after the snitch which meant it was all on who could catch the snitch first. “Come on Ariana you can do it…” she muttered as glanced from Ariana to William with the quaffle. So far he was doing alright but that didn’t mean that he could keep it up forever. Ariana would have to catch the snitch before Penny caught it our else this match was over before it even started.

With: Newlyn

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:55 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz cheered on her team loudly as one chaser after another went in for a steal. She had been planning on trying out for the team but last moment decided against it. Her ears picked up Chance's compliment of her half brother and a small frown fell on her face for a mere second, but she couldn't deny that he was doing well even if he was the meanest person she had ever met. He treated her like she was dirt every day, how was she supposed to not hate him? She glanced at Chance and smiled at him to show she wasn't mad before turning her attention back to the game. "Come on Penny!" She called.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:56 pm
Charlotte Leavold
Me
First Year Gryffindor
11 Years old~ Single~ Adventuring, what are you doing?
***************~~~```***************``~~~*************

Charlotte ran in to the stands. She was breathing heavily from running all the way from the dorms to the field. She spotted Chole, and Newlin in the bleachers.
"HAy, NEWLIN, CHOLE!" she yelled out waving her hands at them hoping that they would notice her among thee large crowd. She jogged up the steps of the bleachers to were they were. Excitement was already pulsing through her veins. This was her first time watching a match! She walked up to them, "Can I watch with you?" She asked them still a bit out of breath and rosy cheeked.

OOC: talking to Chole and Newlin.

***********~-____-~************

~~Out of Character-   ~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~User Image~~~~~

Nekomancer1

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:10 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora nodded to the female slytherin as she approached. "Eve. Pretty intense game. It's only just started and both Seekers have spotted the snitch." She winced as the Gryffindor girl, Charlotte, who had tried to talk to her one day in class, screamed in their general direction. Ouch. Why were Gryffindors so loud and obnoxious?.. She sighed.

Eli glanced over and saw Eve talking to Alaric. That's right... they were twins. That's how she had recognized him. Well, obviously they were rather different from each other... Eli glanced around the pitch. "Hey, has anyone seen Dominic?.." she tried to ask the question calmly, to seem like it wasn't a big deal, but it kind of was. He hadn't been here the whole game. In fact, it looked like the entire Slytherin team was there except for him. Was that why Darius was playing? He was a stand-in... i wonder if he got sick... or hurt... Gods i hope not...

Translations:
Currently: Worried.Outfit:Very cute. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: i hope he's ok...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Quidditch Stadium
What am I doing? Announcing the first match!
What am I thinking? Come on babe...

Katrina watched the two Seekers as they battled for the snitch, then flicked her eyes over to the other players. "The score still stands at ten to zero,with Slytherin leading Hufflepuff. Seekers Ariana Hawthorne," she lingered on her name before continuing, "and Penny DeWitt continue their battle over the snitch. And it looks as though Hufflepuff captain William Cloud may score!" she shouted, her voice amplified throughout the stadium.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:34 am
A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body's craving, so feed the hungry.

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it.

User Image
User Image
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf
»-(¯`v´¯)
Remy ran into the stands, flopping into the front row. She cheered for Hufflepuff, for her sister, for her best friend. She wore a very soft yellow and grey outfit, her gold eyes seeming to burst with colour. She gently tied her hair in a braid, letting it fall over her left shoulder. Remy looked around, seeing if anyone interesting was there. She felt really alone, and quite abandoned, ever since her attack. In a fit of self-consciousness, she quickly untied the plait, letting her hair fall messily around her, hiding her face from view.

Wearing
»-(¯`v´¯)

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:33 am
♫ Feeling: A little curious
♫ Company: Nell, Marina, and First Years.
♫ What I'm thinking: Maybe Sam'll come out.
♫ What am I doing; Watching the Quidditch Match.
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin looked up, Slytherin scored, both the seekers had spotted the snitch. She heard a familar voice through the speakers. Katrina was the commentator this year. She looked around and spotted Remy, a small smirk crept to her lips. The younger Gryffindor walked over to the older girl. "Hey Remy! Guess what? I've got a boyfriend! Can you guess who it is?" She said teasingly and before Remy could answer, "Yeah, you guessed right! I'm dating Sam!"

OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:15 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Excited
Thoughts: Eyes on the sky...
With: Chloe and Charlotte

Newlyn watched, attention completely on the game. She craned her neck back, staring upwards at the players high above them. Her focus on the sky was broken by Charlotte's call. Newlyn smiled at her redheaded Gryffindor friend. "Sure. Slytherin has the lead so far." The last bit was a bit dejected sounding.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas