Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Art & Growths
=>[SUBMIT/$] New Troll Art/Alt Art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Buzzwulf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:42 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: semicustom + template 1
Troll: Engrav Setlar
Extra: reference
ended up deciding to nix the gloves, but that's about the right amount of tired and grumpy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:59 pm
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: I won a powered orange-blood. Base 2 or 3 I love seeing what you come up with smile
Event: Hunters Meta
Troll: Caiden Banksy
Extra: Shitty Mic-Art Here
Headband is #4F3015 for base color with "rainbow" of colors over top of it. I understand that my art sports a lot of mutant colors. Please ignore them and just use any normal troll colors to form a rainbow. Jacket is also rainbow-themed. "S" Symbol should be #4F3015.
Im interested in having his power manifested as faint prisms of multicolored light behind and around him.

Thank you so much. Im looking forward to what you make <3

Micillia

Dapper Duck

amicableAggressor
Vice Captain

Versatile Vermin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:49 am
--proxying for gl!tch
I want to buy a small edit with a Makeover Coupon! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Troll: reemus
Original art: bep
Edit Information: bap
Coupon Verification: summer meta 2 lazy to find but i know it was got DONT DO THIS IF YOU'RE NOT ME

Gl!tch~
done! please check your troll's art folder :33

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:50 pm
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Alt Art
Event: Above Link ^^ Hunters Meta Prize!
Troll: Maneki
Extra: Reference For his outfit! Also the drill necklace mea got Here (I asked and it was cool to include on his art). Also if it is all right, can goggles be still on his head, but more... troll like-goggle esq than the gurren laggan style ones? c: Any base is fine.

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:19 pm
I want to buy some Alterate Art with EP staffperks! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: teen. and super low priority 83
Troll: Byakko Mawiya
Extra: rebellion leaders don't have time for haircuts! Akko's hair has grown longer and more unruly (I seriously doubt she brushes it, like, ever). The braid she wears in memorium of Trolldad has grown and the tie is now his vermilion hue, but the only real change in her hairstyle is a stubby little half-ponytail on the opposite side of her head.
She also has a scar running across her face and bridge of her nose, a lovely little gift from her time with Regina. I'd love to put her in her outfit from the Hunters meta, so a simple tattered (brown? black?)poncho-like cape, with obviously nothing covering dem legs. Her sign would be hidden given the circumstances/outfit, but if visible, it would be teal. More inspirationnn
She wears the PI pin over her blood pusher/as a closure if visible! If possible, I'd love to have her bandaged up, what with the aftermath of the boss battle and all that good stuffs. Idk if you'll be able to see her upper arms given the outfit- if you can, maybe include Trolldad's artifact?
WIPs are awesome. :3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:59 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: Semicustom, kid template 3
Troll: Gourdi Jackyl
Extra: Quote/yell at me on skype if she gets streamed! if not, WIPs would be appreciated.

GhouIs

Anxious Phantom

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:05 am
I want to buy some Alterate Art with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: adult stage alt art!!
Troll: Vremea Everai!
Extra: Vremea's completely changed herself to become a new troll, reintegrated into society and forever loyal to the empire! emotion_kirakira As the hemoanon Bellen Arecae, Vremea wears very conservative clothes, often wearing something that is able to cover her face should need be, or a nurses mask. Hats, hoods, head wraps-- Things that cover her in this season are normal for her. She wears long dresses and cute shoes in the flashy new city of Civisect. Instead of a shade of grey for hemoanon, she uses a pure white! (or if that's not allowed, a nice off-white)
here are a few outfit inspirations ive accumulated over time!! this website also reminds me of a lot of things Bellen would wear!
outfit idea 1, outfit idea 2, head wrap idea, full dress idea, caplet idea
Bellen's sign looks similar to this (if you have a better idea or form of it please use it, this was hastily made/thought of ; A; )
Vremea's hair has grown somewhat as well, reaching her breast length, and if she wears a head wrap, i'm willing to use a make over ticket to have alternate art of her without it/with it! (unless that's too much for a makeover ticket!!) She now pushes all of her hair away completely away from her face!
edit: i forgot to add-- she still wears her bracelet, but has replaced the gem of lunear to stryke's blood color! (lets just pretend it was always stryke's blood color. yeeeeeeeeah) unsure if it'd even be seen with her outfit but i feel like this is significant enough, if it's seen or something. her horns are also partially shaven off, no longer curling proudly upwards but instead somewhat shorter!

WIP would be amazing if thats possible!! im mostly asleep when streams go on so its okay if its done when im not around ; v;

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:08 am
I want to buy a small edit with a Makeover Coupon! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Troll: Kursha Vidari
Original art: Teen
Edit Information: Short Version: He's getting a lot of scars.
Long Version: Reference. Obviously not all of these are gonna be visible, but there they are! He'll also have three claw marks over his left eye, courtesy of Byakko Mawiya. Other than that, nothing should change. Thanks!
Coupon Verification: Hunters

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:12 pm
Order: Mutant Semi-Custom, base 2
Event: Hivestuck Fourth Anniversary, Stargazing!
Troll: Stemma Morgen
Extra: My Hot Topic Gothic child will soon be REAL!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:48 pm
Order: semicustom/template 2!
Troll: Buffel Obille
Extra: Sprite Ref

tenaciousgadabout

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:43 pm
Order: Semi-Custom Troll, base 2
Event: Hunters Meta!
Troll: Polair Rision
Extra: Her facial expression: very unamused
Also she wears not a handful of jewels/ arm cuffs, go crazy with them!
THANKS A BUNCHHH <3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:09 am
Order: Semicustom - child template #3
Troll: Ninfia Lutino
Extra: I'd like a WIP please! Extra refs for them are here!

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:42 am
Order: Kid Template #3, Mutant Purpleblood Fletch Queric
Event: Mushroom Hunting Winner's Post!
Troll: Fletch Queric
Extra: I have doodled up a quick Child Reference, but the horns are less pointy then in that picture. General references can be found here! In regards to his mutant fins feel free to draw them however you like/whatever you think best fits shop canon! I...don't know if you'd be able to see gill-lines on his ribs or whether you draw them, but if you do draw them he does have them, they just don't work. I would love a WIP!
In regards to his facepaint, I occasionally mess up on how I draw it, so here is an accurate (if messy - they are supposed to be solid/neat ) reference!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:16 am
Order: Semi-custom! #2 base please!
Troll: Malice Ragoon
Extra: Here's a basic ref. Boot ref and the tights are gradient! I'd love to see a wip please! <3

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:20 am
Order: Semi-custom! On base #2 please~!
Troll: Eyzaak Hiroki
Extra: Here is a basic ref. Outfit wise i was thinking something like this this. I'd love a WiP if possible, please and ty~ <3

Art & Growths

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff