Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Library
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx-jocelynn-xx

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 am
Hi I'm Catalina and I'm Not An Expert On Writting But I Luv heart to Write. xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:55 am
Gudd_Gurl
Hi I'm Catalina and I'm Not An Expert On Writting But I Luv heart to Write. xd xd xd

Welcome, Catalina! And don't worry, we can help you become an expert! emotion_awesome  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

xx-jocelynn-xx

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:56 am
Sagittariis Munashii
Gudd_Gurl

Welcome, Catalina! And don't worry, we can help you become an expert! emotion_awesome

Great! xd xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:21 am
[Hi, they call me Tsakune. I've been a member for a while now but never had the courage nor inspiration to post something in the guild forums.I actually just started working on a small project, a short story and I posted a short excerpt in the romance section of the forums, please read it and post your honest opinions on where I could improve and what I can change to improve the quality of my story telling.]  

Tsakune

His Majesty Satan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:29 am
Tsakune
[Hi, they call me Tsakune. I've been a member for a while now but never had the courage nor inspiration to post something in the guild forums.I actually just started working on a small project, a short story and I posted a short excerpt in the romance section of the forums, please read it and post your honest opinions on where I could improve and what I can change to improve the quality of my story telling.]

Welcome to the guild, Tsakune! Hope you enjoy your time in our forums.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:32 am
Elder Astrauld
Tsakune

Thank you, all I want to do is improve.  

Tsakune

His Majesty Satan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:43 am
Tsakune
Elder Astrauld
Tsakune

Trust me, we have a few people who actually help people with their work just because it's a hobby. You'll definitely improve in this environment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 am
Elder Astrauld
Tsakune
Elder Astrauld
Tsakune

Trust me, we have a few people who actually help people with their work just because it's a hobby. You'll definitely improve in this environment.

The only thing I'm truly worried about would be for someone to see an area where I can improve, but feed my ego rather than actually help me. I just want people to be honest with me, and I do look forward to having an opportunity to actually brainstorm with others along side yourself.  

Tsakune

His Majesty Satan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:49 am
Tsakune
Elder Astrauld
Tsakune
Elder Astrauld
Tsakune

The only thing I'm truly worried about would be for someone to see an area where I can improve, but feed my ego rather than actually help me. I just want people to be honest with me, and I do look forward to having an opportunity to actually brainstorm with others along side yourself.

Yeah, that's always been a problem for me too. Can't tell if people are sugarcoating everything. And you'll know if they're really trying to help by their replies. They will point out flaws and give creative solutions.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:02 am
Elder Astrauld
Tsakune
Elder Astrauld
Tsakune
Elder Astrauld
Tsakune

Yeah, that's always been a problem for me too. Can't tell if people are sugarcoating everything. And you'll know if they're really trying to help by their replies. They will point out flaws and give creative solutions.

smile I look forward to working with you then  

Tsakune

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:28 pm
Elder Astrauld

Decided to pop in here a moment -- I promise I don't sugarcoat anything! XD

And le welcome to Tsakune!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:02 pm
はじめまして!Nice to meet you!
My name is Lewis Mordio Ritwock. I am a hopeless romantic sitting on a couch with a laptop. My creative outlets are, but not limited to, writing and sewing. I am very open to all kinds of things and I'm not one to stick to comfort zones. By all means, don't be afraid to talk to me. I can't wait to know all of you. See you in the forums!

どうぞよろしく. Please take care of me (:  

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:08 pm
L M Ritwock
はじめまして!Nice to meet you!
My name is Lewis Mordio Ritwock. I am a hopeless romantic sitting on a couch with a laptop. My creative outlets are, but not limited to, writing and sewing. I am very open to all kinds of things and I'm not one to stick to comfort zones. By all means, don't be afraid to talk to me. I can't wait to know all of you. See you in the forums!

どうぞよろしく. Please take care of me (:

Welcome to the guild, Mr. Ritwock! Hope you enjoy it. (:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:04 am
Sagittariis Munashii

Thank you! I'm sure it'll be fun. One thing I do want to note, though, is I happen to have boobs (: I happen to be a missus, not a sir. BUT! no harm done.

Also, as stated in my signature, I will not be available between July 8th to the 21st so please don't remove me. Never fear, I will be writing while I am away. Thanks again!  

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:10 pm
L M Ritwock
Sagittariis Munashii

Thank you! I'm sure it'll be fun. One thing I do want to note, though, is I happen to have boobs (: I happen to be a missus, not a sir. BUT! no harm done.

Also, as stated in my signature, I will not be available between July 8th to the 21st so please don't remove me. Never fear, I will be writing while I am away. Thanks again!

Eek! Sorry! sweatdrop

Welcome to the guild Mrs~ Ritwock. >.>

Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas