Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
ATTN: Needing ppl to start planning This Year's Halloween!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:46 am
Apples_x3
Vishkah
Apples_x3
Vishkah
Apples_x3

Yup, that'll be great. I'll occasionally try my best to help with things, especially with the story (:

That would be AWESOME. Personally I'm really stumped when it comes to story ideas, so I'm pretty sure mine would be really lame - unless inspiration suddenly struck me. DX

Haha, I'm not the best though and yeah will definitely need to find some inspiration. How long should the story go for?

You know about as well as I do. I would probably say not too many steps, but not too few either... So four would probably be too few, but over ten too much? stare *unsure*

Sorry for the late reply! Well, the stories could just be short sentences so around 10 would be good. Btw I can't start on this until 2 weeks before Halloween so I hope that's okay D:

I actually have no idea when the Halloween event itself is supposed to start -

Peachy Girl Momo
Chiisai-akanbo

Do either of you guys have any idea what time around Halloween the events tend to start? Its been a few years since my last Gaia Halloween, as I was on hiatus last year.

I think it would depend on that, as that would be when our thread would go up!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:50 am
I will be willing to help smile
I was thinking we could get a spot in towns (or make a guild chat~!)
OR
We could decorate our tanks all spooky and hold a grab fest  

The Young Mockingjay

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:08 pm
Vishkah
Apples_x3
Vishkah
Apples_x3
Vishkah

That would be AWESOME. Personally I'm really stumped when it comes to story ideas, so I'm pretty sure mine would be really lame - unless inspiration suddenly struck me. DX

Haha, I'm not the best though and yeah will definitely need to find some inspiration. How long should the story go for?

You know about as well as I do. I would probably say not too many steps, but not too few either... So four would probably be too few, but over ten too much? stare *unsure*

Sorry for the late reply! Well, the stories could just be short sentences so around 10 would be good. Btw I can't start on this until 2 weeks before Halloween so I hope that's okay D:

I actually have no idea when the Halloween event itself is supposed to start -

Peachy Girl Momo
Chiisai-akanbo

Do either of you guys have any idea what time around Halloween the events tend to start? Its been a few years since my last Gaia Halloween, as I was on hiatus last year.

I think it would depend on that, as that would be when our thread would go up!

I'm not exactly sure. I think, back when they had the SIN and BOO event, it opened like, a few days earlier? I will be keeping an eye out on the notifications from gaia and the devs.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:10 pm
Livvisweet
OR

Yeah, there will be a towns and a zomg event...i think...it's all going to wrap up nicely with the major event thread that vishkah, chiisai and myself have been working on.  

Pixelated-Kawaii

The Young Mockingjay

6,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:41 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Livvisweet
OR

Yeah, there will be a towns and a zomg event...i think...it's all going to wrap up nicely with the major event thread that vishkah, chiisai and myself have been working on.

Cool ;D
is there anything I can do to help?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:12 pm
Livvisweet
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Livvisweet
OR

Cool ;D
is there anything I can do to help?

Perhaps....do you have anything you happen to be good at? This can range from art, to tektek to sign making, or banner making, etc etc?  

Pixelated-Kawaii

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:37 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo

angelwingsflower

momo the peachy

I am Lulu Belle

Peachy! Unfortunately, something has happened with our artist, and she dropped out. I wish she had given more notice, but this means we need another artist, quick-snap.

What do you think of this one? I'll continue to go hunting in the meantime but her post layouts start at 150k, and we promised 200 on the last one, but she does offer included coding, animated banners and whatever so long as the bigger our order is, the bigger our payment is.

Quote:
READ BEFORE YOU ORDER PL0X
the more complicated your order, the higher
your bribe should be. the higher you bribe
me, the better/ faster your work will come
out. minimum bribe is the price stated above.
if you dont like it, get out.

It says 2 days to 1 week for a Post layout, but she has three of these in progress at the moment.

Because I was the one who suggested getting an artist for all our Halloween art, I am willing to add to the price of our order. I'll need your reply soon because I don't know if she'll take us or if you even like her and I need your opinion! I will, of course, look for other alternatives as well. We may need to try a few places. I don't think we can afford coding, since that requires us upping by a bribe and this is already a big job.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:01 am
chiisai-akanbo

Chii!

Do you think Peachy will like this artist?! Do you like this artist!? T___T I'm kind of anxious to get this order in and I need some second opinions!  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:01 am
fireko

You're looking very cute for Halloween! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:09 am
Mika_Len
Peachy_Girl_Momo

A mod just chats to people, makes sure everyone is following the rules and has fun while taking care of their end of it. Your end would be the freebs. Are you down? smile
I'm down. :] <3

Still up for being our mod when the time comes? So far its, you, me, and Peachy XD

Nii_Chan222

I just wanted to direct you here in case you wanted to be a mod in our Event thread! All you'd have to do is be active and chat with us in the Event forum, etc, which isn't that much different to what we do anyway! Please think about it, I'd really like to have you on board since you're so active here. heart  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

nii_chan222

Ruthless Survivor

10,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:05 am
Vishkah

I just wanted to direct you here in case you wanted to be a mod in our Event thread! All you'd have to do is be active and chat with us in the Event forum, etc, which isn't that much different to what we do anyway! Please think about it, I'd really like to have you on board since you're so active here. heart

I actually came here, but saw all the last posts were last month and thought I was too late x,D
Is there anything you guys need help with? I have lots of time and nothing to really do x,D 3nodding
By the way, I have to drive my little brother's to school soon, just in case I disappear, i'd be back in an hour :3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:43 am
nii_chan222
Vishkah

I actually came here, but saw all the last posts were last month and thought I was too late x,D
Is there anything you guys need help with? I have lots of time and nothing to really do x,D 3nodding
By the way, I have to drive my little brother's to school soon, just in case I disappear, i'd be back in an hour :3

The real thing's not until the Halloween event starts up - around Halloween itself, so you're fine! We're just (trying) to set up in advance... Unfortunately we're having a little trouble finding an artist to do our thread layout. Our other one really should have told us sooner she wasn't able to do our order... If you know of any good graphics shops that do post layouts, please let me know! I'm trying to hunt down one but many are closed or too busy or just not right for the job.

Anyhow, if things do get up and running by the time the thread's up, I think it'd be great if you were a mod! All you'd have to do is be active and chat a lot in the main thread, keep an eye out for ToS violations (if any) and keep the ball rolling/thread bumped so more people join in. Oh, and invite your friends should you know of any who would be interested!  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

nii_chan222

Ruthless Survivor

10,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 am
Vishkah
nii_chan222
Vishkah

The real thing's not until the Halloween event starts up - around Halloween itself, so you're fine! We're just (trying) to set up in advance... Unfortunately we're having a little trouble finding an artist to do our thread layout. Our other one really should have told us sooner she wasn't able to do our order... If you know of any good graphics shops that do post layouts, please let me know! I'm trying to hunt down one but many are closed or too busy or just not right for the job.

Anyhow, if things do get up and running by the time the thread's up, I think it'd be great if you were a mod! All you'd have to do is be active and chat a lot in the main thread, keep an eye out for ToS violations (if any) and keep the ball rolling/thread bumped so more people join in. Oh, and invite your friends should you know of any who would be interested!

Have you tried opening up a request thread for a good one? That way maybe someone would come to you since it's so hard trying to find good and open artists Dx But I can help search for you 3nodding And sure, I can try :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:41 am
Vishkah
Still up for being our mod when the time comes? So far its, you, me, and Peachy XD
I'm still up for it. I just hope I''m not busy jumping around threads. xd  

Mika_Len

fireko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:27 pm
Vishkah
You're looking very cute for Halloween! heart

Oh, thank you. C:
I decided to treat myself a little for once.

I hope planning is going alright.
I wish I could be more active for the event, but it'll be 'round exam time for me. >_______>
Maybe I could sponsor a few contests instead? :<

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces