Nope
  Undecided
  Yup
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:13 pm
K-Pop
Quote:
Hmmmmm maybe it's because China/Japan has more publicity than Korea you know? :/

Like they know stuff like sumos, anime, Chinese take-outs, Chinatown -0-;;
Yeah. Maybe it's because Korea was a hermit country back in the Joseon period unlike China and Japan which trade with a lot of western countries.

Quote:
Mmm.... you don't hear the saying, "Gonna kick you all the way to Korea" very often, right? XD
Puhahaha! That just made my day. xDD

Quote:
What really makes me confused is that some Koreans think I'm Chinese. :/
It maybe because Chinese and Koreans look somewhat the same? I can differenciate between Koreans and Japanese easily due to the Japanese' smaller, pointier faces and less wide eyes. I have mix-ups with Chinese and Koreans, too. But usually the difference I see between Chinese and Koreans are, Chinese are usually shorter and darker.

The smiliarities between Japanese and Koreans are both nationalities are rather tall, especially men and have small eyes. Similiarities with the Chinese maybe the shape of the faces and old men. >>; I mix up old Chinese men as Koreans and visa versa a lot.

Mm yeah hahah. ^_____^

Wasn't Korea part of China before too? :/ Oh, and for that last picture, I'm stumped.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:27 pm
thats sad. . i was the one who made this game and i can not even guess who it is. .  

[schizophrenic]

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:47 pm
They are new.. Well sort of the beginning of this year.
I like to keep people guessing.
Hope that helps. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:55 pm
hmmmmmm. . . . . sweatdrop  

[schizophrenic]

K-Pop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:16 pm
Prince Orange
K-Pop
Quote:
Hmmmmm maybe it's because China/Japan has more publicity than Korea you know? :/

Like they know stuff like sumos, anime, Chinese take-outs, Chinatown -0-;;
Yeah. Maybe it's because Korea was a hermit country back in the Joseon period unlike China and Japan which trade with a lot of western countries.

Quote:
Mmm.... you don't hear the saying, "Gonna kick you all the way to Korea" very often, right? XD
Puhahaha! That just made my day. xDD

Quote:
What really makes me confused is that some Koreans think I'm Chinese. :/
It maybe because Chinese and Koreans look somewhat the same? I can differenciate between Koreans and Japanese easily due to the Japanese' smaller, pointier faces and less wide eyes. I have mix-ups with Chinese and Koreans, too. But usually the difference I see between Chinese and Koreans are, Chinese are usually shorter and darker.

The smiliarities between Japanese and Koreans are both nationalities are rather tall, especially men and have small eyes. Similiarities with the Chinese maybe the shape of the faces and old men. >>; I mix up old Chinese men as Koreans and visa versa a lot.

Mm yeah hahah. ^_____^

Wasn't Korea part of China before too? :/ Oh, and for that last picture, I'm stumped.
I'm not too sure about that. But there's a part a China which was a part of Korea. And we traded a lot with the Chinese as well. And during the Japanese invasion I've been told a lot migrated to China and Russia.

@Rhapsodess. New, eh? Are they a 3-letter band? If so, I might have seen then on Music Bank.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:27 pm
K-Pop
I'm not too sure about that. But there's a part a China which was a part of Korea. And we traded a lot with the Chinese as well. And during the Japanese invasion I've been told a lot migrated to China and Russia.

@Rhapsodess. New, eh? Are they a 3-letter band? If so, I might have seen then on Music Bank.

Oh I see. XD

Lol we're both Korean, and the same age, yet you know more than I do. XD

Heh my mom isn't too fond of Korea, even though she was born there... (Probably because of how Koreans think hitting children is okay and how they are a bit ruder than the people around here...) So she doesn't really tell me much about Korea....

My dad on the other hand..... proud Korean, but I don't like to listen to him. :/

A 3-letter band? O______o

Hahaha, here are my guesses then.. ^_^

1. JTL
2. H.O.T
3. S.E.S

Mmm yeah. XD  

I Have Moved

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:38 pm
Prince Orange
K-Pop

Oh I see. XD

Heh my mom isn't too fond of Korea, even though she was born there... (Probably because of how Koreans think hitting children is okay and how they are a bit ruder than the people around here...) So she doesn't really tell me much about Korea....

My dad on the other hand..... proud Korean, but I don't like to listen to him. :/

1. JTL
2. H.O.T
3. S.E.S

Mmm yeah. XD

Nope! Lol. More like 8 letters. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:31 pm
rhapsodess
Prince Orange
K-Pop

Oh I see. XD

1. JTL
2. H.O.T
3. S.E.S

Mmm yeah. XD

Nope! Lol. More like 8 letters. xp

Eight?? Damn, I'm stumped still. :/ Heh. ^____^  

I Have Moved

K-Pop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:28 pm
Prince Orange
Oh I see. XD

I live in Korea. gonk The schools just stuff your brain with knowledge you're going to forget sooner or later. And my parents are making it worse by making me memorize every single thing I learned everyday and testing EVERYTHING I learned till now from Middle. I've passed primary. But my mom sometimes asks me questions from primary school. :burn:

The problem with Koreans are that they're a bit aggressive. xD They can't solve problems with talk very often. Good for fighting enemies but isn't really good for the social life. rofl

@rhapsodess. If that wans't the case I was about to guess S.N.L. Those guys are new aren't they? Muscular but rather ugly in my opinion and haven't much talent. Who else is new...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:16 am
This group is good-looking. One looks like Se7en. And they have alot of talent!  

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

K-Pop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:55 am
rhapsodess
Group from YG Family?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:04 pm
K-Pop
Prince Orange
Oh I see. XD

I live in Korea. gonk The schools just stuff your brain with knowledge you're going to forget sooner or later. And my parents are making it worse by making me memorize every single thing I learned everyday and testing EVERYTHING I learned till now from Middle. I've passed primary. But my mom sometimes asks me questions from primary school. :burn:

The problem with Koreans are that they're a bit aggressive. xD They can't solve problems with talk very often. Good for fighting enemies but isn't really good for the social life. rofl

@rhapsodess. If that wans't the case I was about to guess S.N.L. Those guys are new aren't they? Muscular but rather ugly in my opinion and haven't much talent. Who else is new...

Ahhhhhh you live in Korea? WhOW lucky lucky........ I guess. XD

Mmmmmmmm one thing my mom and I agree about in Korea is that the merchandise is excellent. ^_________^ Hahahah if I ever return to Korea again, I'll probably go on a MAD shopping spree. XD

I think those guys look OK. :/ But they look like they're gangster hahahaa... XD  

I Have Moved

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:35 pm
K-Pop
rhapsodess
Group from YG Family?

Hah! Yep! You're close! lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:43 pm
Prince Orange
K-Pop
Prince Orange
Oh I see. XD

Mmmmmmmm one thing my mom and I agree about in Korea is that the merchandise is excellent. ^_________^ Hahahah if I ever return to Korea again, I'll probably go on a MAD shopping spree. XD

I think those guys look OK. :/ But they look like they're gangster hahahaa... XD

They don't look seriously gangster. They don't rap. But they have collaberations with some rappers on their songs.  

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:04 pm
rhapsodess
Prince Orange
K-Pop
Prince Orange
Oh I see. XD

They don't look seriously gangster. They don't rap. But they have collaberations with some rappers on their songs.

^ hint!!

;_; You're evil... ;_; That was vague... crying (Atleast to me. XD)  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff