Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Alpha (emopunk14&girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:24 pm
"Are you kidding me? Your just gonna let me have this? This must have cost a pretty penny." Kody wasn't used to just getting things, well things like this anyway, just handed to her. She realized then that she wasn't exactly being the tough edged girl she tried to show the world. Dare she say it, she was being a girl. It felt weird and kinda right doing that sort of thing with Karma.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:33 pm
Karma giggled and smiled at Kody. "Of course you can have it. I normally give my friends anything they want out of my closet anyways. Besides, I'm clearly running out of room in this closet to shove clothes in." She giggled some more. It was obvious that Karma need to get rid of a few items of clothing, especially if she hadn't seen that corset in months.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:52 pm
"Well I'm not gonna argue with that sort of logic. So.. Thanks baby cakes." Kody went and kissed Karma's cheek. This was just one of her friendly gestures, one that she loved to do. Kody grinned a little and then asked, "So what are you planing to wear?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:38 pm
Karma slightly blushed. None of her friends were this affection to her, so it kind of caught her off guard. "You're welcome. As for me, I'm going to rummage a little for my outfit.." She said with a smile and a wink. She quickly hopped over to the closet doorway to gather her outfit. She rummaged through the shirts that were hanging, then pulled a fishnet top off of a hanger. Karma tossed that over her shoulder and it landed on her bed. She then searched through the pile at the bottom of the closet, looking for her crimson red mini skirt. Once that was found, she tossed it over her shoulder for it to join the top. She paused for a minute and sat on the floor, thinking of which shoes to wear. She bit her bottom lip, still deciding which shoes, but ended up pulling out a red bikini top and flinging it onto her bed. This outfit was turning out to be more of a raving outfit than a suitable clubbing outfit for the place they were going to. Karma sighed softly as she stood up and headed over to her bed. She knew she hid a few of her good shoes under neath it. So she knelt down and pulled out her black, knee high, goth boots that she cherished dearly. She turned to Kody and smiled. "Well, I have my outfit now." She said with a light blush on her cheeks.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:59 pm
"Quite sexy." Kody smiled. "I'll be back, I'm just gonna go change into my jeans and boots. Help me into my corset when I get back?" She smiled and set the corset down on Karma's bed. then she headed out and to her room. she dumped her bag on her bed and then pulled out a pair of jeans. They were her favorite, then hugged her in all the right places and had tattered holes all over. She loved them to bits and they looked damn good on her. She slipped them on after pealing off her shorts and fishnets. She then flipped through her shoes before finding her boots. They were her only high heeled boots, and they zipped up to her knee. She looked at her lower half in the mirror that was in the room and then headed back to Karma's room. She knocked lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:27 pm
"Of course." She called out to the girl that was had already left. Karma smiled and started peeling all of her current clothes off. She managed to slip the skirt on and tie the bikini straps before she heard a knock on her door. She bounced happily over to the door and let Kody in. Smiling, she closed the door behind them and hopped over to the bed. Karma was in a very upbeat mood at the moment. She blamed it on the clubbing music that was already beating in her head and vibrating through hr body.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:54 pm
"Very nice." Kody smiled and then slipped into the room. Once the door was closing she tossed off her shirt. She wasn't exactly as modest as one might think a girl should be. But she was used to running with a pack who saw her change. Being modest wasn't something she was taught as a child. "You wanna lace me up now or wait a little bit?" She asked Karma as she stood there in her braw and jeans.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:06 pm
Karma bit her lip and smiled. It wasn't every day that there was a really gorgeous girl, half naked, in her dorm room. Well, one that wasn't her room mate. "I can do it right now. This way you can have time to do your hair an makeup while I finish up getting dress." She said sweetly as she handed Kody the corset.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:20 pm
Kody smiled a little as she noted Karma's first expression and then a little more as she was handed the corset. "Sounds like a plan." She turned away from Karma and slid off her braw before placing the corset over her. With her left hand she held the corset in place and swept her hair out of the way with her right.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:34 pm
She blushed once she realized that Kody had seen her expression. She felt slightly embarrassed for allowing that sort of action to be seen, she was more secret of these things. She took a mental video of Kody taking her bra off and pressing the corset to her bare skin, allowing Karma to lace the corset for her. It was a naughty and dirty video, but at least it was better than her accidently losing herself and making inappropriate actions. No, of course not. Karma was always in control of her animalistic urges. She was, after all, more human. Her cheeks burned hotter with a darker blush. Making sure the laces were tight enough, she tied the ends in a tight and neat bow. "There, all done." She said softly as she took a step backwards.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:41 pm
Kody turned and grinned a little, "My my my, are you blushing my dear?" She gave Karma the barest little wink. She loved playing like this, she did it to a lot of the guys back home, even some of the girls. It was always fun to watch them squirm or swoon. She walked towards the mirror and took in her look. She loved the way corsets accentuated her curves. But her hair was a mess, she had to come up with something simple, but hot.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:34 pm
Karma said nothing. She couldn't deny that she was blushing because it was obvious, but she couldn't think of anything to say either. Instead, she just smiled and winked before turning away and rushing over to her bed. She grabbed the fishnet top and pulled it over her head, covering her upper body. She sat on her bed and thought for a moment. She needed some sort of covering for her legs so that the boots wouldn't make marks on her skin. All this thinking was to keep her mind off of Kody. The more she thought about getting ready, the less she thought about the sexy and gorgeous girl standing in front of the mirror.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:58 pm
"Do you have a curling iron?" Kody asked. She thought nice messy curls would be hot with some of them pinned up. She pulled bits of her hair up just to see what looked good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm
"Of course." She said happily with a smile as she bounced to her feet. Karma reached over to her tall lack dresser and slid open her drawer, pulling out a curling iron. She kept most of her hair styling products there in the top drawer. She then handed over to Kody as an idea of what to wear with her boots popped into mind.  

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:01 pm
"Thanks doll." Kody took the curling iron and plugged it in. She had a pretty good idea of what to do with her hair and she figured a simple makeup look would be good. Once it was heated she took the iron and started to section and curl her hair into loose ringlets.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff