Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:32 pm
Viola looked at the man and laughed, a hint of nervousness in her voice. "My name is Viola and Ovan is my boyfriend..." She looked at him for a moment and turned to Ovan, smacking him. "You had me worried sick! Don't ever do that again! Promise?" She looked at him, noticing a bit of confusion. She then looked around the group, her silver eyes looking over all of them , noting only Risu and Kaname. She then looked at him, tracing over the scar on his face. "What...Happened...? "

((Yes I'm aware of what's going on. As a matter of fact I have AztecSunGod sitting right next to me as I respond smile He's currently visiting me))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:54 pm
He dodged the attack that Therin made with a slight scratch and burn to look at the blacked haired girl. Who are... He gets pushed back a bit from the slap, with a slight confused look on his face. Jeez Vi why did you... ....what did i say?  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:31 pm
Confusion spread across her own face and she looked at him. "Wha- What's going on?! What?" Her voice became a bit squeeky and frantic. "Why don't you remember me? The day before you left we were in the flower fields... laying there looking at the sky..." Her eyes became distant as she remembered the day. She then snapped back into life and looked at him.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 am
"The person you see in front of you is the nobody of Ovan. He is, and is not the person you know." Therin was curious. This girl may know something even Xanov himself doesn't remember. "We call him Xanov, and we are working to find the person responsible for this."  

Saeed Jama

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:11 pm
"Yes. Due to a certain...condition, Xanov-kun does not behave as what you would call a "normal" Nobody. He does not remember much about his past. When he does, it is in bursts, and he appears to have full access to his memories. We believe that this oddity may be related to the injuries he received when he became a Nobody," Kaname, who had been observing the newcomer and Xanov interacting, explains.

Risu, strangely quiet, nods.

"It's weird, though. With her, he reacted immediately. I wonder if it's because her emotions were stronger? Since she's his girlfriend, and all..." she murmurs to herself, then starts when she realizes how melancholic she sounds.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:16 pm
She bites her lip.

'Ugh. I sound so...sad. Why? Is it because he has a girlfriend that I didn't know about, and I hate it that he kept it from me? Or...is it...am I... No. No, no, no. That's not it. I know it's not it. I mean, he's Xan-nii. Xan-nii. I might have been, once. But not now. No... He's Ovan-nii...

'And it really isn't that, anyway. I mean, it would be nice...to have...someone like that. Really, really nice. Wait, what am I thinking?! It's so stupid! I don't need that sort of thing. I don't! I'm perfectly happy with the relationships I have. I am!'

But no matter how much she mentally reassures herself, the slight aching in her chest isn't going away.

Risu isn't jealous: she knows this. She just sometimes wishes (stupidly, in her opinion) that she had something with someone that happens to kind of maybe be like what Ovan apparently had with this Viola girl...and still has. Because Risu can't help but notice the way they're staring at each other.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:54 pm
Therin looked over at Risu. He was a little concerned because she seemed worried about something. He walked over to her. "Hey, are you okay? You seem like your worried about something."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:10 pm
Risu laughs nervously, avoiding Therin's eyes.

"Me? Worried? No, no... I was just...thinking. That's all."

She says this, but she knows it isn't true; she can hear how unconvincing her words are. So she looks at him, and then at the ground. She has to choose her words carefully.

"It's just...strange. I didn't know about Viola-san. And even though I was Ovan-nii's best friend and sort-of little sister, he didn't tell me very much about his life outside of training. So...while I'm glad he found someone that he could tell, I'm a little sad that he didn't tell me, too. I'm not surprised, but... It would have been nice to know. Thanks for your concern," she adds softly.

pinnedbutterflywings

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:50 pm
Viola's eyes softened a bit as she looked at Risu and Kaname. She listened intently to them and nodded. Her brain hummed a bit with the information. She then looked at Xanov deeply. "So you... really don't remember me completely?" She looked at the group and gave a sad and empty little laugh. "I'm kind of hoping this is a wicked trick... Really hoping." She thought for a moment. "What things trigger his memories?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:41 am
Therin looked back at Viola. "We're not entirely sure, but we brought him here to find out. I think it's certain places or people that he used to know. The others probably have their own opinions though." He turned back to Risu, speaking in a softer voice. "You liked him." A statement not a question. "Well, unless Xanov chooses to be with her, you can still have a go at him. And even if he does, I think he will always consider you his little sister." He laid a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.  

Saeed Jama

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:47 am
She sighed and stepped away from Xanov. "I see. Then may I ask if I could tag along with you all... To help him regain his memory and stuff? I can fight so I wouldn't slow you down too much..."She knew this was a hearty request but she made the effort anyhow. She loved Ovan... Or rather.. Xanov.. A lot and wanted to help him remember his life.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:57 am
we need as meany people as we can but be warned its mauka we are fighting. He turned away and went back to train more. "who is she?" he thought. "how did i remeber her name?" Therin shall we continue...it is your move after all.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:07 pm
User ImageTherin patted Risu's shoulder. "You can talk to me if you want to. I'm a good listener." With that, he turned back to Xanov and summoned his keyblades again. He ran at Xanov, splitting into 5 and attacking from all sides.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:02 pm
Risu flushes at the contact, still embarrassed.

"Ah, okay. Thanks, Therin," she says softly, watching the blond split into five to attack her 'Nii.

'Therin doesn't know it, but I just wanted someone to listen... Since Ovan-nii hasn't been around, it's been hard. But since I found Xan-nii, and we met Therin...I don't feel so lonely anymore,' she thinks, a smile beginning to spread across her face.

pinnedbutterflywings

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:05 pm
Looking at all his sides he then closed his eyes and punched the ground to hide himself within the dust cloud.  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff