Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Questing HQ
=Soquili Questors= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:43 pm
Name: Valeria
Describe your dream soquili: Based off my cat, Goober, only, I'd want it winged and female. [X] [X] Goober Pics
Quest thread (if any): None as of yet
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I want to get pets based off of all my cats so I have them with me, in a sense, even if they die.

Describe your dream soquili: Based off my cat, Spaz. Would be on Kalona lineart, hopefully. XD [X] [X] Spaz Pics
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I want to get pets based off of all my cats so I have them with me, in a sense, even if they die.

Describe your dream soquili: Based off my cat, Miakis. Would be on Unicorn lineart. [X] [X] Miakis Pics
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:49 am
Name: Morpheus
Describe your dream soquili: Winged - white body, black mane & tail, black wings. 1 edit - make the mane a bit more like the character's hair. No clothing. Eyes are pure black with no whites, and occasional white sparks within the blackness. (Have edited MLP base image as reference.)
Quest thread (if any): Sort of -> Multi-purpose quest - Soquili quest is a few posts down.
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Really, Morpheus is maybe one of TWO Soquili I would really quest for (the other being Albel Nox of SO3, but ONE quest at a time - also he's MUCH more ambitious as I would want him as a Kalona...) - Morpheus is one of my absolute favorite characters, very quiet, brooding, etc. Aside a few normals I would simply get as I could, this is definitely one Soquili I want, somehow, some way.  

Mintaka

Aged Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100

Midnight Mare

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:43 pm

Name razz latinum Pluto
Describe your dream soquili:
A icey blue mare with white and light blue markings on her. Her color would fade into a white color starting near her hocks. She would have a sole marking on her butt of a crude tribal design. Her mane would be a medium length wispy look to it. It would be a range of colors between white and light blue. Over all I would want her to have an magistic aura to her,like an ice queen look.
Quest thread (if any):
User Image
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?:
My mare had a foal a few years back whom died just after we had her saddle broken. She was to be mine,I named her and took care of her. We spent winters outside just playing in the snow,she had the best times of her life in the winter,running into snow drifts,slipping on patches of ice. I want this Soquili to comemerate all those good memories in winter,when we would frolic about in the feilds. We often reffered to her as the White Witch of Narnia,so I want a very icey looking Soquili to remember her by.

I finally got enough items by myself (Accually not totally true,A friend gave me a generous 5k help). It was hard, but no one seemed to want to donate so I made it through myself. Hopefully now I can wait for a custom slot to be open so I can grab it!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:42 pm
Name: Lady Kiya
Describe your dream soquili: Well, the soquili I've been wanting to get for a while is of my rag doll kitty, Urza. He's mostly white with blotches of light brown, darkbrown, and black. He looks mostly like a Siamese. Though not really. He's really fuzzy, but we can leave that out. ^^ He's got blue eyes, though I wanted the soquili's to be purple. Since alot are blue already. I love my kitty alot, and would be so awesome to get him as a soquili. I'd never delete the picture ever. I have more then just one soquili quest, but he's the one I want the most right now. He'd be regular soquili. He's the first one on the second post.
Quest thread (if any):Soquili Quest
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I really like soquilis, and now have a couple. ^^ Though they aren't customs. I've been wanting my cat as a soquili for a long time, and just about 3 months ago started saving up. but I had to start over, for banning reasons. ^^  

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Koorikami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:03 am
Name: Koorikami
Describe your dream soquili: My dream Soquili is a male with a mixture of blue, silver, and orange. My dream Soquili will also have orange-red glow around it's hoves. It willl also have an orange and blue mane and tail. I would like it to have a braided main and a long tail. I would also like my dream Soquili to have ornage blue and silver sparkles on its body. Its eyes are orange with a blue pupil. My dream Soquili's name is Camarin, which translates to protector. Here is my version of what i would like my dream Soquili to look like. -->Click Me!<--
Quest thread (if any): -->My Quest thread!<--
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Now this is a good question. I have always been questing for something in my time on gaia, and usually they are little goals. This is my highest goal so far and i am determined to complete it. I can't wait to Rp and begin my teepee and join a herd and eventually mate and have babies. The whole concept of a soquili is just wonderful and i can't wait to partake in the fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:04 am
Name:
Malhyanth
Describe your dream soquili:
Well, my dream soquili comes in two parts, as they are identical (though in a negative photo type way) twins. One is a Kalona who is dark grey with one black sock and three white socks, a white muzzle, blaze and upside down 5 point star on his face, dappling effects on his hind quarters, a white cross (like a donkey's) on his back that has made his mane white as well as a strand of his long black tail. His mane is the mohawk style and his tail is the very long style. His twin brother is a Wind, and a negative image of his brother (more info in quest thread).
Quest thread (if any):
X
(There is also my cosplay ideas in there)
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?:
Because I love the RP here, and, after getting my Tawali, haven't had so much fun RPing in years! Here, I am with people that actually know how to have fun when they are RPing, and it has a great air of fun and acceptance in the shop that I just love to be a part of!

MaryMalhyanth

Quiddie!

Beloved Humorist

15,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:20 am
Good luck!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:06 am
Name: yuukina
Describe your dream soquili: a beutiful winged uni female white with blue patterns and blue tips on the wings.
Quest thread (if any):none
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: they are sooooooo cool.  

Yumitoko

Shetan Bandit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Name: Shetan1992
Describe your dream soquili: Sage Yeux is a stallion, with a wise personalitiy.
Mane: Long, purple at roots, black at rest, red on tips.
Tail: Long, white at roots black at rest.
Eyes: White, he's blind.
Reference Image(s):
Sage
Ignore the white on the tip of the mane, that was a screw-up. sweatdrop
Quest thread (if any): User Image
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Well, Sage was something I thought of a few years ago, and I've used him as a roleplay charrie for a while. I'd grown attached to the kind and wise, blind stallion  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:17 pm
Name: HaYouDidntKillMe!!
Describe your dream soquili: A Siegfried x Uni Cosplay.
Quest thread (if any):User Image
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I love Siegfried from the Soul Calibur and I would love to get my hands on a cosplay. If DevilNightShade and I would get the Nightmare cosplay kalona after (or maybe before...who knows), they would be fun to rp in character and out of character. <3 This would be my first uni and for all I could care it can be my last because I love Siegfried so much *squee*  

HaYouDidntKillMe!!

Silencer Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:40 am
Name: Silencer Wolf
Describe your dream soquili: My dream soquili is a cosplay of Xiao Yu Er, a witty and happy-go-lucky character from the drama series 'Handsome Siblings aka Proud of Twins'. There is no end to his funny antics, and despite being one who spouts nonsense alot of the time, he is one who is true to his words, and never abandons honour.
Quest thread (if any): Click ^-^
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Watching the movie, I realised how much fun would it be to roleplay Xiao Yu. Also, I adore the character to bits, and while questing for him, it came to my mind that it would be most appropriate to quest for a cosplay of his twin brother, Hua Wu Que.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:37 pm
Name: Pony-girl17
Describe your dream squili: My dream soquili is a liver chestunt with a three-quarter dimond star in the center of his forhead. no other special markings or wings.
Quest thread:
Why do you want to quest for a soquili? I'm going to school seven and a half hours away from my home and my beloved horse crying crying .
click to see my pony having a soquili who looked like him would help to make the separation eaiser. I won't get to go home and see him until Fall Break in October. Taking care of a soquili who is similiar to him might make me not miss him as much. 3nodding  

Ishbalin_Ahdmin

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:18 pm
Name: Mine is Kyjoto... The horse's is Hussein.
Describe your dream soquili: A beautiful dun/palomino stallion with white freckles over his body. He has alot of dun qualities. For me, he would have white wings, and a gorgeous blue necklace. His hair would be short mane, medium tail, and his temper would be Diligent, because he easily can tell if you are sad, or angry. Hussein is an Arabian! n__n
His coloration
Quest thread (if any): I did have one, about a year ago... lost it.
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I saw a horse like him when I was ten at a fair, and then two years later, I met him again at a Horse Farm! I found out he was being abused! He died early this year, I found out from checking the website they made. ;__; Then they destroyed the website cause it was too much of a hassle, but I made an image of him from my shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:05 pm

Name: Celestial

Describe your dream soquili: She is a pure white unicorn , there isn't much to say to describe her , her name pretty much explains everything about her , her eyes are deep purple and her fur skin sparkling.

Quest thread (if any):User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: Because I love Horses, I love the Soquili idea, and I hate saying "Love" again , so I'll say it in another way , I'm obsessed with Indians , their beliefs and way of thinking , plus , I adore the art and designs which are made here~! x3

Name: Wayra (Which means Wind)

Describe your dream soquili:He is an Indian Painted horse with long dark hair and blazing amber eyes , his skin is coloured white and brown.
I imagine him a lot , almost all the time , and I find him to be the most beautiful horse.
I searched for a pic that resambles him and the best one I found was a Plushie , so..well..Imagine him as a Soquilli. x3
User Image

Again , I want to quest for a Soquili because I adore all the idea~! And I'm usually not such a breddable pet hooked to the core person , but I became Soquili obsessed~!
eek  

Celestial~MoonBirth

Si1verstar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:21 am
Name: of me or soquili? Me: Si1verstar Soquili: Degataga (Cherokee for gathering)
Describe your dream soquili: a fairly short mane, but not cropped, and he would be a blackish brownish color, getting lighter toward his hooves, and there would be black starting on all four knees and then turn to white at the ankle. His hooves would be a tan color, and his tail going to the ground, but not toutching it, and it would be black. His eyes would be a greenish brown.
Quest thread (if any): not yet...
Why do you want to quest for a soquili?: I have my own horse named Beau, but I only get to see him four times a week. I want my own horse that I can see almost whenever I want.  
Questing HQ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff