Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Winter Wolves of the Revolution [RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:39 pm
-rayne dropped to the ground, Dagger in hand, narrowly missing his daggers.- I'm no puppy. -She smiled, hoping that she could tire him out. She glanced over to where Yuri was laying, a small girl was tending to him.- That is really strange. -She thought to herself, but then she focused on the fight at hand.-

It must be irritating to get thorns caught under your skin, -She taunted.- The nice thing about having fur is that when something get's caught, YOU JUST RIP IT OUT!

-Rayne swung at Ivan again, her lethal blade aiming directly at the his armpit, hoping to take out the use of his arm.-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:37 am
Karina
while she was healing him the hood that had been hiding her identity blew backwards, uncovering her identity she couldn't put it back to place and she did not give up on him and wispered a speicial spell [and that should have healed him most of the way]  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:01 pm
Ivan moved quickly, but not quick enough. The dagger went straight through his left forearm. Screaming his rage, the batttle blinded vampire shifted into a bear and lunged at Rayne, maw open and two paws opened to trap, almost as if to give a hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:12 pm
-Rayne glanced at the strange child, her concentration breaking just long enough, suddenly a bear was falling towards her, she held the dagger in her right hand, with the tip pointing outwards, and she let Ivan "hug" her. The blade sinking deeply into his stomach. She let out a growl of satisfaction as her determined eyes locked with his. Her satisfaction was written plainly on her face.-

How is that for a pup? -She sneered at him.-

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:34 pm
-adam walked towards ivvan and kicked him in the buttox- mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:20 am
-A smile plays at the corner of Rayne's mouth as she thinks.. Was that really necessary?-

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 pm
Ivan howled in a rage, and bit down on Rayne's neck while kicking adam in the face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:09 am
Zoe had watched her grandfather leave with Yuri and Ryuu, then turned to help Rayne. In doing so, however, her boot got caught between a tree root and a rock. She watched, trying to free herself, as Rayne battled the vampire. Zoe growled and took a dagger, slamming it down on the root. She barely missed her foot, but managed to free it. She ran and jumped at the massive bear, grabbing fur on his back and biting on an ear. Zoe hoped that he'd let go of the wolf girl if she distracted him somehow. She tasted blood and it felt as though she'd almost bitten all the way through. "LET HER GO!" She shouted through a mouthful of blood and fur. She sunk a dagger into the back of his shoulder, just to the right of his shoulder blade.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:22 pm
-adam waz flung back into the tree from ivans kick- adam *yelped* in pain  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:38 pm
-Rayne yelped in pain and shock. She saw zoe come up behind Ivan, and she watched her sink the blade in. Blood was seeping through her wound in her neck as she twisted her body, and kicked out with her left leg. Her paw made direct contact with his hip. And she let out a snarl, wincing at the wound in her neck.-

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:14 pm
-adam touched his face and realized he waz bleeding-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:08 pm
Ivan held firm despite the pain, intent on ending whom he assumed was the leader of this rag tag gang of rebels. I'm going to send a message to all werewolves- surrender or die. Ivan thought.
Ivan grabbed for Zoe with his left paw, pulling his claws deep into her right leg. A little woozy from all the blood loss, he nearly tumbled over before letting go and returning to humanoid form.
Well, I should have come a little more prepared.
Ivan walked to his hammer, and picked it up.
I think this will be useful Ivan smiled as he embedded the hammer deep into a nearby tree, and pulled it out. Kicking at the tree's weak center, he sent it falling towards his downed foes.
Hope you can move quickly.
(Where's Ryuu?)  

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:55 pm
Zoe winced and yelped, grabbing Rayne and dragging her from the tree's path, barely making it out herself. The very edge of her cloak was caught beneath a branch, and she had to rip it to get free. "We aren't werewolves damnit.. We don't eat people!" She shouted at Ivan, fur bristling on the back of her neck. She glanced at Rayne. "Will you be okay?" She was genuinely worried, but knew she couldn't afford to focus on anything but Ivan.

((Zoe's grandfather took him and Yuri back to Zoe's home so they could heal. If Zoe and Rayne survive, that's where they go too. Sorry if I hadn't made that clear enough. Sometimes I forget you guys can't read my mind. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 pm
adam said to zoe scream "HEY! im a freakin werewolf but i dont eat people!!!! gonk crying then adam said to Ivan " i wont surrender or die i will kill you!"  

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:08 am
-Rayne's ears flew up, hearing Adam talk. She nodded at him, hoping that death wouldn't be necessary. Then she looked over at Zoe, for a split second, nodding some sort of thank you, before she turned her attention back to Ivan. Rayne Saw that He still had both daggers wedged inside his body. She winced, realizing that her only weapon was her fists, or her father's sword.-

This thing hasn't been used in a very long time, please don't be rusted through. -Rayne pulled the sword out, and to her relief it slid out easily. Her father had kept it well oiled and polished. I'll have to pick up something to keep this clean if I ever get the chance. -Rayne dropped her pack to the ground, and spread her legs into a braced position.-

I'd like to see you try to kill us.

• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces