Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Atmosia - Romance & Adventure RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:06 am
Tsuki Tulano

User Image

Tsuki felt sunlight on her face and opened her eyes. Ryuu was still laying next to her. It really wasn't a dream.. Her heart fluttered and she couldn't help but smile. Sliding out of the bed, she made her way into the kitchen. She started cooking breakfast.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:27 am
User Image

Megan Vercillo

Megs walked up to the girl. It might hurt now, but it'll pass... Just forget that stupid kiss ever happened and you'll be okaie... She thought, hurt, and not wanting to be alone, but getting over it slowly. Hi. My name is Megan, but you can call me Megs. What's your name? She asked in a friendly voice, holding her hand out to the girl.  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:29 am
User Image

Caitlyn Rachiel

Caity smiled. No way! That's where I live too! She said excitedly.

{{OOC ~ Wow I went from paragraphs to like one line... How the mighty have fallen.... lol ^.^}}  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:00 pm
ha peeps!  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:00 pm
"Here you go."As he handed her some food.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:09 pm
Sylvre nodded thanks.......  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:10 pm
And he sat as he started eating his food.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:15 pm
Sylvre sat on the ground a few feet from him, taking a bite out of her food and glancing at him every once in a while the first person other than my brother i trust in my life had to be a boy... a boy that had to be sweet and..... she shook her head , wishing she would stop thinking  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 pm
"What do you think of me?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:25 pm
Sylvre stared at him for a moment ah........ well....... she sighed what do i say? i mean..... he's sweet.... and i guess cute but.... i'm not sure i could say those infront of him... she averted her eyes and looked up at the sky your........ nice......  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:28 pm
"Anything else and be honest."  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:34 pm
Sylvre blushed a little and shook her head honest? i'm half angel for crying out loud....... why does he want to know what i'm thinking of him? your.... well why should i tell you more?! she said, trying to be stubborn tell me what you think of me first since you want to know what i think about you she crossed her arms and stared at him  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:46 pm
"Very well I think your very cute and well I like you."As he smiled kindly like normal.  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:50 pm
all of Sylvre's stubbornness left her as she gaped at him, she blushed and stood up i.....well...... theres something about you i havent felt before........ oh my..... i think i'm in love..... theres no way out of this i- i love you........ she said blushing, her ruby red eyes were clouded for a second with memories, but she averted her eyes again i love you is what i said when HE left.... history might as well be repeating itself  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:54 pm
He was thinking to himself 'Well I love her too may as well say it.' "Well I love you too." He said smiling as he reached out and kissed her on the cheek.  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff