Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah walked a little closer to the two as she felt more comfortable and actually started to talk. She was still pretty shy though, but as the sorting hat said Gryffindor would be good for her. When she heard Raiden ask what she wanted on the team her face brightened a little bit."Oh...I really want to be the Beater, but if not a Chaser,"she said with a smile as she thought of her soaring in sky with the same uniform her father wore. Hannah snapped out of her thoughts quickly though and looked at Raiden and Caitlin again,"What position do you want?" Hannah slowly started to get more comfortable with these girls and thought they may have a friendship forming, but she didn't know just yet.

Mood--- Shy/Excited

Location--- Quidditch Pitch

"Thoughts" Raiden I like that name...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited

OoC: (( D: I always forget to change the location and Mood ><))

The dark haired girl repeated what she had said earlier, “I want to be a keeper. The position sounds a lot like a Goalie like in soccer. Maybe it’ll be just as fun, but I guess I’ll find out now.” Raiden’s gray eyes danced with amusement, “Then again it looks like all of you guys have a lot more experience than I do. I just learned about Quidditch recently.”

She once again eyed the giant golden hoops and tall stands where the school sat to watch the game. She tried to imagine what it would be like when a Quidditch game was in play. It seemed so strange to try and play a game while flying.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:12 pm
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor
Pureblood without prejudice

User Image

Who am I with?: Gryffindor Quidditch Hopefuls(Where am I: Quidditch Pitch(What am I doing?: Waiting (How do I feel?: Nervous, excited
What am I thinking?: Quidditch (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Driftwood wand with a Peacock Feather Core

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lore appeared on the Pitch, her hair pulled up high. She knew what Quidditch was, and she wanted to try it, but she doubted she would get in. Hell, she had only ridden a broom once! But she felt she had done well enough. She walked over to the others and waited.

User Image

Oh Have some Heart and Hold it to your chest...
((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching
the spaces that had grown between us
And I cut my mind on second best
the scars that come with the greeness

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:02 am
User Image
User Image

Caitlin listened to their conversation quietly, "I wanna be Seeker, but if I don't get that, I think I want Chaser," She said with a shrug. Her eyes trailed over to the girl with blonde hair. She waved a little, looking over the pitch, trying to figure out how it would feel to fly on a broom. She pulled at her pony tail, trying to make it tighter.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 am
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor

User Image

Who am I with?: Quidditch Hopefuls(Where am I: Quidditch Pitch(What am I doing?: Waiting(How do I feel?: Nervous
What am I thinking?: Quidditch (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Lorelai looked around, and waved back at Caitlin. Or at least she hoped Caitlin had been waving at her. Lore wasn't sure if she would be good at Quidditch, she probably wouldn't, but what did it matter, really? She could at least say she had tried.

((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:10 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled at Caitlin when she said she wanted to be a seeker,"Being a seeker sounds fun, but I really like the beaters." She smiled when she saw the blonde girl that Raiden waved at and got shy again. If that girl walked over here she would loose all confidence that she just had. Hannah was okay with just two friends p, bit three was pushing the limits for now.

Mood--- Shy

Location--- Gryffindor Table

"Thoughts" I hope it goes away....

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

Thoughts: Are Driftwood and Hannah fighting?
Love Interest: No one
OoC: (())

Raiden grinned, “Beaters are the people who knock the crazy possessed balls at people right? Wow, that’s a bit of a surprise. You don’t look the type, but I’m sure you know what you’re doing at the very least.” She ran a hand through her dark hair and turned towards Caitlin, “Okay, Seekers are those people that look for the winged golden thing and Chasers are like the majority of players in soccer that pass the ball down the feild and score right?” It might have been a bit annoying to the others that Raiden was announcing the rules of the game to them, but she needed to make sure she knew them herself.

“What’s that matter?” Raiden asked Hannah as she glanced at the other blond haired girl, who had announced she had a Driftwood wand in the great hall therefore would be known as driftwood until Raiden learned her name, waved at them. She glanced at Driftwood and then back at Hannah were they not on the best of terms or was Raiden just reading the situation all wrong?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

"Yeah those are the beaters, chasers, and seekers,"she said with a smile and realized when she said soccer she ment football. Hannah was then surprised at what Raiden said about her and the blonde girl,"Oh everything is fine." Hannah didn't want to admit that she was shy to talk to anyone else though. She sighed and grabbed the school broom that she had on the ground and tucked it under her arm."I hope tryouts start soon,"she said with a small smile. Hannah the looked back at Raiden and Caitlin with another smile as she let the broom levitate by itself. She wanted to sit on the broom, but didn't want to get into any trouble for being in the air.

Mood--- Shy

"Thoughts" I think she means Football...

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

Thoughts: Flying?

Love Interest: No one
OoC: (())

“Me too,” Raiden said excitedly glad to be off of the subject she didn’t understand all to well. She held her broom the school had lent her for tryouts since she didn’t own one herself. She watched amazed as Hannah’s began to levitate, “Wow! How did you do that?” Just then her mouth went completely dry as a though occurred to her. She hadn’t ever flown before, what if she hated it. No she couldn’t! Flying was amazing, leaving the ground behind to soar through the sky would be the best decision she ever made. Her stormy gray eyes squeezed close as she forced herself to think about it in only a good light.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah sighed when she looked at her broom as it levitated. She grabbed her broom quickly and sighed as she realized she had a bit of a connection with the school broom already."Oh I don't even know why it did that,"she said with a sigh and looked back at Raiden.

Mood--- Shy/Excited

"Thoughts" I wish I could fly...

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:51 pm
User Image
User Image

╔════════════════════════════════╗

Keith and Sean appeared on the pitch, the brooms they borrowed from the school on their shoulders. "C'mon Sean, let's show them how a real game of Quidditch is played." Keith said with a smile. Sean sighed. "Be nice Keith." he said. "We may have been trained but we aren't guaranteed the spot." he continued. Keith laughed. "Of Course we are getting the spots!" he said to his twin.

╚════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron strolled onto the Quidditch pitch in his fitness attire. He hadn't been planning on trying out for the team, but at the last moment, he decided to. Why not? If this was the only sport Hogwarts offered, the first year was definitely going to be on it. As he approached his housemates, he noticed just how many first years were trying out.

wearing

((If there are too many people trying out, don't let Cameron be on the team.))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:05 am
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor

User Image

Who am I with?: Quidditch hopefuls(Where am I: Quidditch Pitch(What am I doing?: Waiting (How do I feel?: Nervous
What am I thinking?: (Who are my friends?: Anneliese, Dominic, Richard (Who Do I love?: No one

Lorelai waited for a little while, her black clothes tight around her as she struggled to find warmth. She turned around and saw Cameron.
"Oh, hi." She said. Normally she was talkative and reckless about conversations, but she was far off from people she knew very well.

User Image

((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:29 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron heard a voice from behind him. It sounded somewhat familiar, but because it wasn't one of the people he's spoken to quite a bit, he couldn't quite pinpoint the soul behind the noise. He turned his head towards the source, and there stood Lorelai. "Hey," he said coolly. "I'm not late, am I?" he asked. The boy didn't think he was as no one was trying out yet, most students just stood around, speaking with one another.

wearing

((If there are too many people trying out, don't let Cameron be on the team.))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:36 am
Lorelai Brookwater
1st Year Gryffindor

User Image

Who am I with?: Cameron, Quidditch Hopefuls(Where am I: Quidditch Pitch(What am I doing?: Talking, waiting(How do I feel?: Nervous

"No, I don't think so. The Captain's not here yet." Lore fiddled around with her School Broom, it was pretty old.
" So, what position do you want? I'm thinking Chaser."

User Image

((OOC~~ ))
I spent my time watching

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games