Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Golden Anbu rolled 10 10-sided dice: 8, 3, 5, 2, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 2 Total: 31 (10-100)

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:28 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Vanessa was having a lot of trouble with this postion, it was obviously harder then it appeared for the stands. oh perhaps she was just having poor luck. After all luck played a role in any game or sport. Her green eyes drifted over the feild some more in hopes of finally finding the snitch. She couldn't help but wonder why she was yet to spot it and yet her opponent was moving non-stop. Maybe I should've just stuck with going with keeper. she wondered focusing even more on the feild in search of the snitch.

-----♥----------♥----------♥-----
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

((Only Observations Counted: Writers block big time.))  
Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 3, 3, 5, 4, 9, 9, 5, 5, 1, 7 Total: 51 (10-100)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:09 pm
Second year, Slytherin
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Colors roared beneath the wake, distant and dismal, the certain primary colors of red and blue were distorted and blurred into one solidity of hue, which made it difficult to discern between who might be her housemates or not, but, luckily, her focus wasn’t aimed upon that detail. Instead, her eyes of vicious pale green swirled to meet the glittering tail of golden sparks. It flourished down towards the field, and, thrusting her broom downwards she rocketed, spiraling down in the efforts of her lost snitch. Twice, it had thrust violently away from her fingers, not even allowing a sheer graze of touch between the two as it soared wildly and with purpose. Her eyes lingered upon the field, and the newest comer on the field, she took in the brash stance of the released bludgers, and, quickly brought her attention back to the zooming snitch as it took a sharp left turn across the field.

Desires: Perfection
Troubles: "Three Lives"

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 pm
User Image

Jasmine Acacia

Second YearSlytherinTriplet

Jasmine smiled as Ronyo said she wasn't too late. It must be the whole Breyer late than never thing. "Don't worry 'bout me too much," the girl said, trying to sound more confident than she felt. "My dad gave me some tips over the summer." As Jasmine flew up to the goal posts, she could only hope that her skill could match her words.

A moody defiance
Of all of life's tyrants

While you've been searching
Your heart

Alone with us, in the Dark

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Quidditch Pitch/ Slytherin practice

Another year and another turn out onto the pitch with broom bucket and case in hand. Placing both nicely next to one another Ronyo looked around the familiar sight and found himself hopeful of another great year in Quidditch. Returning players coming to re-secure and retake their old spots, and new students looking to make a name for themselves. So far Ronyo had not felt he was doing that bad of a job as captain of the team, his players got a good deal of practice and he always kept them in shape. Even if they were not always the most skilled team they were surely the most fit and could go longer and keep up the pressure with the same ferocity from hour one to hour ten.

Ronyo smiled as he mounted his new broom with a great deal of pride and the hope of an even greater year for it. A Chinese Fireball Dragon, procured for Ronyo by his mother as a gift for his training in China. It had been a great surprise to Ronyo as he had never asked for anything so fancy when it came to brooms. With a look to the sky Ronyo kicked off with some effort and shot off to test out the turning ability the broom was fabled for. He ducked and dodged invisible bludgers, did break neck turns and then followed it up with some daring dives towards the ground only to pull up at the last moment and head back to the heavens. It was a broom designed for a flyer like Ronyo, not for pure speed but agility and daring maneuvers. This time it would not be so bad if the returning and new players were a bit late, he would just enjoy a bit more flying time.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:51 pm
❝I wish that you would just leave, cause your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.❞

User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█

Jasmine walked onto the Quidditch Pitch. Places such as these had become pretty commonplace to the girl. Her broom was in her hand. It wasn't too fancy of a model, as her father was convinced that what made a good beater wasn't the broom, but the skill of the person riding it. When the Slytherin asked her father why he rode such a good broom then, he merely laughed and said he had earned it.

Putting all that aside, the girl who hoped to continue being the Keeper for her team mounted the broom and joined Ronyo up in the air. "Morning!" she yelled at him, so he could hear.

Slytherin Keeper...For Now

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:36 pm

Amanda Davis
First Year: Slytherin

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda, who has never flown on a broom before, showed up on the Quidditch pitch for try outs. She was determined to get a spot on the team although she was nervous about how well she'd be able to play. Shut up, you'll do fine, she told herself. She seemed completely relaxed as she walked out towards the only two people on the pitch.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:38 am
User Image
○○○Rhea Ventura○○○

Skipping towards the pitch, Rhea was more than excited to begin tryouts. Knowing last year was a blast out here, she was ready to kick things off again. She still didn't have a new broom, a broom of her own, yet, but hopefully this year she would convince her mom to finally buy her one.

Skidding to a halt once the hill had stopped, she saw some people already in the sky. With a quick gate, Rhea crossed the distance to the field in no more than a few paces. Looking skyward she saw Jasmine and what looked like Ronyo, though he was pulling off some crazy maneuvers. For a moment all she could do was watch, until the sound of footsteps from behind her made her jolt and turn. "Oh hey Amanda!" she exclaimed, "I'm glad to see you came out."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:42 am

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

As Amanda came closer to the area where everyone was supposed to meet, Rhea, a girl in her second year, turned around and welcomed Amanda. "Hey. Of course I'm here, it's Quidditch," she said, meaning that she loved sports, and this magical sport seemed quite intriguing. "Were you on the team last year?" she asked, unsure if first years could try out last year.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 4:35 pm
My life is so cold
User Image

Third Year, Slytherin Seeker

The moment that Annabelle had stepped onto the pitch, she shook off her Slytherin robes and immediately hopped upon her broom. It was the latest Firebolt, not even out in stores, and yet, Devin Cloud had managed to acquire one—just for her. She never even truly got the chance to reciprocate the notion, and never once, had she found a gift that deemed fit enough for the benign blonde of curls. She swirled onto the pitch, hovering high above the rest as she circled around the arena, coursing past the varying shades of color all too similar. Green and red, it made little difference to her as she neared the center of the pitch with blazing speed and dropped off to the ground whirling her broom in her hands with one sure motion, just as Devin and his brothers had taught her to do over the summer.

She reached a small group of girls, Rhea, and a first year whose name she couldn’t quite recall. She tossed her porcelain ivory handled broom of her shoulder as she reached them, and donned an extravagant and pompous smile. Her pearl teeth shone with a radiance as did her flowing blonde locks that framed her slim, and petite form. ”Morning mates,” Belle greeted with her British tongue.

”Up for the Quidditch Cup?” She giggled, asking no one in particular as she took her place beside the rest of the group.

Slytherin Quidditch Practice with Rhea and Amanda
Troubles: Patience

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:30 pm

Amanda Davis

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda looked over at the third year girl who came over to her and Rhea. "Good morning," she said politely to the girl, who's name Amanda did not know. "Definitely," she said, answering the question. If I make the team, that is, she thought as she let out a small sigh.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Slytherin

• mood: interested

Juniper took a seat in the stands. She knew Eretria and Amanda had mentioned wanting to try out, and wanted to be there. Most of the others there seemed familiar, and maybe have all been on the team last year. She didn't know how many were new tryouts, and how good the competition would be. When she caught Amanda's eyes, she waved and gave her an encouraging smile. She looked around wondering who else might show up...

{{OOC: .... }}

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:19 am
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fourth Year
Quidditch Pitch/ Slytherin try-outs

Seeing the ground was beginning to build up with people Ronyo made a sharp bank and turn to bring himself back towards the earth. As his broom soared over the ground with just a few feet to spare Ronyo smiled as he looked to fall backwards off his broom. His feet continued over his head and landed on the ground while his right hand still held on to the Dragon broom. It was nice to see that Ronyo had not forgotten any of his practice from the old Chinese wizard.

Looking at the group of hopeful and returning players Ronyo could see there was much more of the former and less of the latter. In any case Ronyo pulled the forms from his robes and laid them out on the small little table placed just next to the rumbling trunk. Looking to the returning players with a familiar nod Ronyo turned his attention more to the new members who he did recognize now from the sorting ceremony.

"Welcome to the Slytherin Quidditch try-outs! For those of you who do not know me...I'm not sure there is anyone like that here, but just in case...I am the team captain Ronyo Storm. Before we begin please fill out one of the forms on the desk, even the returning player if you wish to change positions from last year please, and be mindful of the trunk while you do. Once that is done we can get busy playing some Quidditch," Ronyo turned around to head towards the trunk but continued his turn on his heels as he pulled out a small book, "Almost forgot, incase anyone's needs a refresher on the rules of Quidditch please look in this book."  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:47 am
Form:

Name:
Year:
Desired Position:

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:58 pm
❝I wish that you would just leave, cause your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone.❞

User Image

Jasmine nimbly dived down to the ground, waiting, for something to happen. When Ronyo began speaking, she honestly did not listen, as she was far too busy looking over the hopefulls. They appeared to be a good looking lot, but looks could be decieving. She hardly noticed when the captain pulled out the pieces of parchment. The girl took one and filled it out.

Jasmine
Name: Jasmine Acacia
Year: Third
Desired Position: Keeper

Slytherin Keeper...For Now

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:02 pm
My life is so cold
User Image

Third Year, Slytherin Seeker

Filing shortly in line once the forms had been administered and the young and vivacious blonde was quite agile in maneuvering a quill from the folds of her purse, self-inking, so as to avoid the hassle, and began to jostle down the all-too obvious details of her standing.

Quote:

Name: Annabelle Emery Rich
Year: Third Year
Desired Position: Seeker, if not, Chaser

Troubles: Patience

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?.....
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you.....
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games