Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
DNTB Roleplay {closed/locked} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ryuk is back

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:55 pm
Key_Rock_Tar
jakeshatdu
Ryuk flue away form the house smiling with his note book in his hand. So the game begin Augean. Maybe i should take a side Ryuk thought. Landing on a park tree. Ryuk thought to himself. "How strange three shimmgi". Then it came to Ryuk he had never herd of Liun before. Nor had the Shimmgi king told him that he was here. "Who was this shimmgi thought Ryuk". As for for why he was here it was simple. To delver a message from the king himself. Though the laws of the death not had bean ignored before this time was different. To many shimmgi were on earth and this time. If the rule were broken this time the shimmgi were responsible and there lives would be on the line.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore. Please, sir, fix your grammar. Btw, it's Shinigami, not Shimmgi. You spelled 'Again' Augean. Atrocious. I don't mean to be a grammar freak, but please take this more seriously...it's killing me...))

sorry that i am a inconvenience for you. Peaple with ADD and ADHD like me some time have problems. I wont be counting this rp. sorry for wasting your time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shia^^

my shingami likes strawberries?

Shia finally walked out of Cindy's house and ran to catch up to her shingami who had left her. geez, Shia thought. how rude can that shingami be? She finally caught up with her and smiled. "So Shingami Kurai, did I say your name right? well anyways so what foods do you like? just wondering because I have to go grocery shopping today and I could buy you something. I'm pretty sure you like something...also Kurai, since you're a shingami do you know that I live alone?"

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:33 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I heard footsteps and knew that Shia-chan had finally awoken. Hm, I was hoping she would had fallen asleep for quite awhile. I wanted to search around for awhile since I haven't been on earth for so long.
I smiled at Shia-chan. She's the first human who has used my first name.
"Yes, you did. You don't have to call me Shinigami. Just Kurai will do."
I twirled in front of her and my eyes sparkled.
"Are you going grocery shopping!? Splendid! I absolutely love strawberries!"
I giggled then tilted my head.
"You live alone hm? Well I guess that makes it easier on you. You don't have to hide the fact that you have a Shinigami or the fact you are in possession of a death note."
I continued floating by her side.
"What happened to your family if I may ask?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image Miomo yawned and stretched leisurely. "Ahhh. Finally, some quiet." She sat on the bed and crossed her legs. "Well. Now that that's over, I guess we should plan how to use them." She smiled devilishly. "You humans are too easy to manipulate to our advantages." And all the while, the pitiful beings believe that they control us. She thought. She layed back with a small bounce. "Although, you do have soft beds!" She said with a smile.  

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Key_Rock_Tar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:17 pm
User Image

Saburo Osuro & Shinigami Liun User Image

Liun flew away. A stroll maybe...or a fly? Saburo searched USA citizens on his computer at home. He began to kill them. He needed to keep a wide variety of kills to make sure that he doesn't bring suspicion upon himself. Light jumped the gun and killed Lind L. Taylor. That's how Lawliet...Anyways...Back to business. Saburo thought of murdering the president. Was it necessary? Completely, but not now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 pm
Shia^^
my family.......

"ahh so the subject comes up about my family....I tell you the whole story......It was in the afternoon. I was using the deathnote and watching T.V. when all of a sudden my parents walked in on me without even knocking. I turned around to find my parents looking over my shoulder and so they picked up the deathnote and read it. I was so scared. I had some corners ripped out because I was afraid something like this could happen. So I wrote their names in it of suicide because they got scared from reading the deathnote.....and so they died. Then my brother comes into the room and watches our parents kill themselves right in front of him and my brother comes running into my bedroom, finds me writing on the slip of paper and then rushes into the living room and calls 911 on me, he didn't even have time to finish because 40 seconds later, he drops down dead....then I didn't want my little sister to come home to this, so I killed her while she was at school......I'm ready for almost everything, that comes to the deathnote. Kurai, If I look at at a person with Shingami eyes, how many times can I see the same person's name for? I having some trouble on getting rid of a person and his first name is Jake."  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Akarui kishi Zane

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:01 pm
Jake started walking back home with a depressed look on his face "how could this happen...!" he muttered walking down the middle of the street.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:22 pm
User Image

Saburo Osuro & Shinigami Liun User Image

Liun returned. He had done some thinking. "What is your purpose?"

"Hmm?" Saburo, distracted by his computer, answered.

"You purpose for the Death Note."

"I believe I stated earlier that it was for murder alone."

"What was your motivation?"

Saburo stopped for about ten seconds...stopped everything that he was doing. He began to giggle. Giggling turned into to laughter. Laughter turned into hysteria. "It was Jack...Hahahaha!" Saburo began again. The whole town might have heard him now, but he didn't realize.

"Jack?" Liun asked.

"Mr. Ripper. The relentless killer who would take the organs of his victims and remove them. He would sew the empty bodies back up, like teddy bears without their stuffings. His last victim was a girl who he chopped the jaw off of. The nose was removed as well. This...this...hahahaha! This excited me beyond belief. He was a role model. I wanted to be like him. A second ripper, if you will. So I did it."

"D-D-Did what?" Liun was almost too scared to have asked.

"I wanted to be like him. I took a butcher's knife and chopped my father open. I then sewed him back up, just like Jack would've. I forcefully fed the organs to my mother. HAHAHAHA! The thrills of it! I still have the knife that did it. Detectives wondered where I went. They figured I was dead. They thought Jack did it. I want to surpass Jack. That is my motivation. My purpose of living. I went to Shibuya...I came here. I could've easily done this same job without the Death Note, but I thank you for giving it to me, Liun."

Saburo's eyes became wide. He drooled from his mouth. He was smiling the most menacing smile. "Please, I must do more killings...NOW!" Saburo Osuro...An undeniable murderer.

Key_Rock_Tar

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:43 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image

We were nearing the marketplace.
'So this girl kills on instinct when frightened? Hehe, poor kitten.'
"Ah... I see."
I floated by the strawberry section and got a basket and filled it all up and gave it to Shia-chan to hold and pay for.
As we were exiting the market, I answered her other question.
"You can see a person's name for as many times as you want. Just as long as you make the deal with me and get your Shinigami eyes of course." I smirked.
"So shall we head to your house? It's getting pretty dark."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:06 pm
They stopped by the marketlace to buy Kurai's strawberries and some more food.
"You can see a person's name for as many times as you want. Just as long as you make the deal with me and get your Shinigami eyes of course."
as Shia and Kurai left the marketplace Shia thought about some stuff. hmm, if I make the deal would I be more powerful than Cindy?, thought Shia. If so should I do it? I mean this Shingami probably came down for extitment. then Shia spoke up," hey Kurai, here are your strawberries...hope they taste good." She smiles. Then Shia and Kurai head for Shia's house.
When they got there, opened the door and stepped inside, Shia felt strange then ran for the bathroom...  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:56 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I gratefully accepted the basket of strawberries.
"A~ri~ga~tou!" I said as I took my time eating the strawberries.
All of a sudden, I saw Shia-chan's face for a moment and then she dashed up the stairs and slammed a door.
Bathroom? Well humans did have their needs I guess. But this seems a bit off.
I floated upstairs, still carrying the basket of strawberries with me.
I knocked on the door twice.
"You alright?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:11 am
Shia ^^

what is this?

Shia quickly slammed the door and ran to the toilet. she opened the lid and puked up blood. what the, Shia thought. it must be because I haven't used my pychic powers in a good while since I've gotten the deathnote.. Then she heard 2 knocks on the door and a voice saying: "You alright?.
It was her Shingami. Shia quickly flushed the toilet to get the blood away, and opened the door. "Yeah, I'm fine just a little overwhelmed I guess. anyways since we're here at home, what do you want to do?" She smiled.

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 am
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I already knew Shia-chan was lying when she claims to be alright.
We Shinigamis have very good hearing, and so I could hear her clear as day when she was throwing up.
When she opened the door, she gave me that smile. The one where it shows people 'I'm fine, no need to worry.'
But in truth, she's hiding something.
I should know, I've done it plenty of times before.
I shrugged.
"Its up to you on what you want to do."
I floated back to the living room and sat on a couch while continuing to ear my strawberries.
"Think of me as a spectator in this game we're playing here. I don't tell you whether what you decide to do is good or bad.
I'm merely entertaining myself. I choose whether or not to help the players or not. And though I may be considerate to you and the fact I am your Shinigami, don't think I would go soft on you Shia-chan and give you special treatment."
I smirked.
"Before you decide to do anything though..."
I flashed my red eyes at her.
"Wouldn't it be smart to complete our deal? After all, how will you be able to achieve your goals and kill others easily when you don't have the Shinigami eyes hm?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:04 pm
Shia ^^

Shia looked at Kurai with a evil smile. "I think we should even if I only have 1 year left on this planet. also I'm not a sad little kitten that kills on instinct...." Shia said. oh no, Shia thought as her face went pale. I used my Telepacthicy on a Shingami....but thats impossible...! . Shia sank her head into dispare, oh well. its not like the world's gonna end by me reading her mind. . Finally she agreed,"Ok, Kurai. Lets do this trade of the eyes"  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Akarui kishi Zane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image
Jake stopped under a nearby street light "what am I going to do...? These rotten people have no idea what kind of power their messing with...!!!" he growled as he walked into his home, and sitting at his computer.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff