Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:04 pm
User Image

User Image

He was resting his head and only looked up when he came back in. “Why did you take that food outside,” he asked looking to him. “I must say I love this form of yours but I love it also when you’re the ferret for when we are traveling around,” he said looking to him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image"I don't have much of a care to eat those parts normally so I give them to other animals. It allows them something to eat and its not wasted. You like this form, I am glad. I can retain almost any form that you wish animal wise. Altering my human one is a bit more difficult."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image

User Image

“Maybe your human form for now…we can rest a bit before I get started on dinner for us,” he said with a soft smile. He was a tad nervous but it was more about how the other would be with him. “You are…really okay about starting…a family already.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:09 pm
User ImageOriax nodded and shifted to his human form. "If I wasn't I don't think I would have suggested such a thing and told you what was needed. If you really want to start one soon then that is fine, you'll have many months to prepare."

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

User Image

“Many months,” he said softly before he seemed to give a soft laugh. “How long is it that you are pregnant for,” he asked looking to him. “For the women is usually about nine months…is yours longer or half that time.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image"I am not quite sure I think its less time than a human female. Our bodies weren't really built for it. SO I would say a couple of months without it being to dangerous for me." Oriax said softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image

User Image

“I see,” he said with a small nod of his head. “Well come on, come and sit with me.” When he was close, he seemed to smile more and wrap his arms around him. “It has been far to long since I have held anyone like this…feels nice.” Nuzzling his neck gently, he breath out a bit before kissing his cheek.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 pm
User ImageOriax moved and sat next to the Jason. When the other wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close nuzzling his neck the daemon purred. "It does feel nice..." he said softly relaxing into the man.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image

He gave a soft smile as he nodded, just feeling glad to have his daemon. “I am already looking forward to this…to see a little one running around the house and just having fun,” he said with a soft laugh. “I have a question though…how long are daemons able to live.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image"It shall be a nice sight to see." Oriax agreed purring still. "We are able to live as long as we have magic, basically as long as you yourself would live unless something else hampers our abilities."  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Hearing this, he seemed to feel a little worried before closing his eyes. “Well you know humans can only live for so long…we grow old and just…pass on,” he said softly. He didn’t want that though, he wanted to watch his child grow for as long as possible. Since they were to be part daemon, he figured they would live for ever. “I know you will watch over them and be a good parent…you are just so nice already.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image Oriax looked quite confused when Jason said that humans lived and died for only so long. That he knew, humans themselves didn't live for long but magicians, he thought that was a different story. "Doesn't you magic slow your age after a time and allows you to live longer?" he questioned. "Isn't there a spell that lets you live longer?" he questioned. He didn't want to raise children alone if the other was going to die quickly on him.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image

“I have never known anyone in my family to live past 80…for some reason we either die before that,” he said thinking some. “There have been people in our family who don’t have reported deaths because they seemed to have disappeared but…I guess that could be something else. But I will look into a spell or something to make me live longer…I wont leave you alone with little ones to raise on your own.”

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image Oriax felt worried when Jason told him that no one in his family had been reported to live past 80. For the first time ever it scared him that he might live past a human. "Maybe they diappeared and are still living." he suggested hopefully. "I would certainly hope not..." he growled.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

User Image

He seemed to give a soft chuckle at his words, finding it cute when he growled. “You really think I would want to start a family…knowing I was going to die,” he asked petting his head. “Now that I have a sexy daemon to start a family with…there is no way I am going to give that up.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff