Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
Why Do You Care About Japan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFeelTheLightBetrayMe

5,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:33 pm
because they are people and all people should b cared 4 and they went trough a lot and they suffering and i think we all as human should look out 4 each others n i would want sum1 to do tha same 4me to help out when n need  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:47 pm
Because in the Declaration of Independance, and I quote, We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, and I think we shouldn't stop at just the U.S.A., we should help the whole world as much as we can. If I could speak Japanese and if I had a lot of ¥, I would defenitely help. Well, I guess I do know some...  

Lunar Adoration

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Rikku DarkHeart KH generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 766!

Rikku DarkHeart KH

Versatile Hunter

4,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:15 pm
I care about Japan because I have friends and family.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:24 pm
my mom's friends and families live in Japan and they are special to her, me and my sister... cry w-without them... w-we are lost... crying Japan made them and me feel happy  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cakes for Decades

Dedicated Trader

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:52 pm
they had enough damage in the pass but this isnt right time to have mutiple disaters  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:11 am
hd it been any othr plce...1 would hve been equally concrned... crying  

III Cherry III

-NeonHeartBeat-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:58 pm
I care because they're people too! We wouldn't want to suffer, why would they? There were men and women and children all in danger, those poor people...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:32 pm
I care because well we all live on this earth and we need to help others and ourselves so we live on a good place and billions of people live in japan and millions and billions died and its sad.its not their fault bad things happen so its really sad and it has 9.8 it was powerful

KayKayRawrs

Fragile Wish

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:45 pm
Phassage
I care because well we all live on this earth and we need to help others and ourselves so we live on a good place and billions of people live in japan and millions and billions died and its sad.its not their fault bad things happen so its really sad and it has 9.8 it was powerful

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:18 am
CutestKittehEvar
i care because i dont think anyone would have deserved this. This is something that is tragic and should be cared about not like what most are saying because even karma has its limits. and pearl harbor appened long ago we already got them back for it what else do we need to do? nothing. because right now they need our care and support threw this.
I agree that no one deserved this. but everything happens for a reason. Hopefully something good will come out from this in the future. It's just life, it happens  

suntoset

Beloved Giver

IIRawrOnYou

6,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:27 pm
I've got family that lives there v.v  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:41 am
Innocent people suffering. That's all it takes for me to care about a disaster. sad  

momo_53191

6,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200

Moist Waffle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:20 pm
My friend Amy, she visited there when it happened.
She was one of my besties.
I miss her very much and I pray everynight for everyone in Japan....
L♥V3~
Taylor Jones  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:26 am
Well, I care because everyone on this planet are people, and nobody deserves death, homelessness, or any other disaster. I am extremely disappointed in the people who say " they got what was coming to them", and I totally agree with the captain. Deep inside, I am a very caring person...I was going to donate, but, I only had 10 bucks, I couldn't find a gaia card, and I smelled Subway food 10 feet from where I was standing. I truly would have donated. I believe that everyone in this world should drop all of the fighting, differences, and weapons, and start to look at those differences as a good thing. Everyone should stop focusing on the bad things, and start focusing on the good things. I believe that getting angry does not solve anything. I mean, look at where getting angry has gotten the Taliban---suicidals, purposeful 9-11, etc. Anger is why all of these bad things have happened...I mean, think about it...someone in the Taliban group had to be angry enough to actually get a plane, and use it to kill 5000 americans, right? Anger does not solve anything...also, look at where anger has gotten us: fighting multiple wars, which are completely pointless, if the Taliban and us would have put aside our differences and weaknesses and just looked at all the bright sides. For instance: remember when we were segregated? That was just plain stupid...I mean, just for their color of skin? Idiotic. I am white, scotch english, french, irish, dutch, and german, as well as american now. And fat, too. I am anti-racist...I wouldn't care if you were completely colored, or completely black, or completely white- I'd still like you the same. Discrimination is what we have to put aside, because it is completely pointless, just like fighting...why not punch a punching bag or something else if you're angry...just not a living thing. This is the way I view things in life. I want to persevere as much as possible in life. And no matter how far away my goals seem, I know I can achieve them. Also, I think that no person is "bad or good" I think that it was the way they were raised, genetics, and maybe how they are treated or a difficulty in life. I have many difficulties in my life. For one, I am obese.  

bluepikachu7

xXxblack3starxXx

8,225 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:26 am
aren't we all humans question
that's y i care

► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items