Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Cirque de Masquerade OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good RP?
  HECK YEAH!!!
  Pretty much, I guess
  What the frick are you smoking?
  POLL WHORE ALERT
View Results

Ayame Chiba

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:48 pm
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
KittyKatKaye
II Jello II
Originally, but then Ayame got it. It's okay though, she deleted hers, if you want to post
KittyKatKaye
Wait, I'm confused. Wasn't Alli's post intended for Loviise?

-nods-I was just thinking we should wait for Phantom to post first

Yes, but he's got to help along the story line, and he's the owner of the arr pea, so it's only polite to wait.

i appologize for the mistake btw sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:15 pm
sorry i havnt posted yet.

i am very behind in art becasue of my arm  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:31 pm
No problem. I was thinking, after Beth comes back from her unofficial date, she could somehow run into Loviise. She could be shock and confused and Loviise could freak out from relief of her being okay. It would be dramatic. And in RP, dramatic = tons of fun.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:46 pm
nefret2011
No problem. I was thinking, after Beth comes back from her unofficial date, she could somehow run into Loviise. She could be shock and confused and Loviise could freak out from relief of her being okay. It would be dramatic. And in RP, dramatic = tons of fun.

I think that it would be good if Alastor was there with Loviise. Maybe Beth could run into them being...doing...Urm..Something that she didn't expect. I'm not sure if it's too early for a smooch or such, but it would be great to make it even more dramatic. What do you guys think?  

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:51 pm
KittyKatKaye
nefret2011

I think that it would be good if Alastor was there with Loviise. Maybe Beth could run into them being...doing...Urm..Something that she didn't expect. I'm not sure if it's too early for a smooch or such, but it would be great to make it even more dramatic. What do you guys think?

Doesn't even have to be a smooch. If they were simply looking at each other in that lovey-dovey way or standing really close, Beth would get the picture. Then she'd have to talk to Alastor privately and be like "what the frick are you doing?" Cuz she's one of the few people that can get away with saying something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:57 pm
nefret2011
KittyKatKaye
nefret2011

Doesn't even have to be a smooch. If they were simply looking at each other in that lovey-dovey way or standing really close, Beth would get the picture. Then she'd have to talk to Alastor privately and be like "what the frick are you doing?" Cuz she's one of the few people that can get away with saying something like that.

But if they were smooching then Loviise would be even more embarrassed. She would feel awkward and strange like she had done something wrong, but then realize that Beth had been hurt last time she had seen her so she could freak out.  

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:08 pm
KittyKatKaye
But if they were smooching then Loviise would be even more embarrassed. She would feel awkward and strange like she had done something wrong, but then realize that Beth had been hurt last time she had seen her so she could freak out.

And then Beth would be all confused as to why she was there and what's going to happen to her. Or maybe she wouldn't be confused that she was there, more like confused as to why she was still alive.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:24 pm
Hey Jello, do you remember my RP idea? The Civil War Masquerade Suspense one? I was thinking about trying it here, but I'm not sure. Well, not here here, but in the library subforum.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:30 pm
just make a post that says you ate and left the resturant and that i had something to do. im getting further and further behind each day. i just have to hold out until spring break and i can get all this done  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:21 pm
-Runs around in circles screaming-WEEKENDWEEKENDWEEKENDWEEKENDWEEKEND

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:47 pm
I love Fridays. But not when I spend the day throwing up cough syrup that was past it's expiration date. Ugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:58 pm
Sorry, I've been gone because my school had Science Olympiad. I'll try and post tomorrow, but it's not guaranteed.  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:31 am
I posted... By the way, I somewhat showed Erebos' lust/ energy appetite well, I think. At least, it sounds that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 pm
Okay. I'm making one more character. It's just too tempting.  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Gunslinger Retro

Dangerous Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:20 pm
Sorry for just now posting, Phantom, busy with school stuff.

On an unrelated note, sup errbody.  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games