Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:16 pm
nefret2011
((Phantom needs to hurry up and post, I don't know how much longer I have.))

{Everyone quotes upwards!!!

Anywhoo, he gives good, long posts, so I think waiting a minute is okay.}

User Image

User Image

User Image
[[ So sorry. XP ]]

Alastor growled as saw a human girl's face peep through the Big Top's entrance. Absolute rage of seeing a human dare be somewhere they shouldn't, and his hunger grew with it. He placed a firm hand on Erazybeth's shoulder and, gripping tightly, growled, "I'm sorry, my friend, but I think you've had too much to drink before the show. You're slacking at your job again..." And, with that, his eyes glowed a fierce, almost neon-like shade of red as raw power began to surge up his arm and relinquish him of his previous hunger, causing the color from the faerie's face to drain as, he knew, she began growing weak from the loss of her own energy. He also knew that, now, they won't have their main acrobat, for she will be unconscious for several hours.

After she was completely empty of usable energies, he let his hand drop and turned around, all still to angered, towards Shadow Dove as he heard her voice. As soon as his eyes met hers, however, the glow faded quickly and became their dark red pools once more. He blinked, and his gaze darted away from her's as he curtly said, "Name's Erebos Enigimana. I'm the night show's Ring Master..."

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

finniii

Salty Genius

The Phantom of GO
[[ Damn. And it just got to the climax of the mini plot. ]]

[[You heard the chick!! Post!!]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:20 pm
[Awwww.....Now I don't know what to post.

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

((One last post and I'm gone. Would someone be good enough to carry Beth to her trailer? Pretty please? XD))

Beth hated drinking. Both Alastor and Erebos knew this. But he needed an excuse for what she knew was about to happen. It took everything in her not to squirm or struggle when Erebos gripped her shoulder. The world suddenly started to turn pale. Colors and objects began blurring into each other, till all she saw was a mess of grays. She could feel her heart beat slowing. Breathing became more difficult. She took a big enough gasp of air. Just enough to whisper. "I'm sorry." Before the world went black.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:24 pm
[[ Alastor/Erebos will. He's going to owe the girl big time now... >-< ]]  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:25 pm
"Time is a circus..."
User Image
"...always packing up and moving away"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shadow DoveUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Her fine brows pulled together, almost as if pulled by an invisible marionettes string. For a moment she puzzled over the change of his eye-color, but then that idea was swept away like a stray sapling tree in the powerful surging current of a flood. She glanced down at her costume, the pure red mark already fading away. The gash on her lip sealed, as if never there. Now her skin was once again the flawless shade of fresh snow. A small, puzzled frown pulled at her full lips. She brushed a strand of pure white hair like spun gossamer web from a fairy-tale spider, behind her slightly pointed ear. Dove walked over to Beth, and tried to pull her up. Unfortunately, Dove was better at running than pulling. She frowned toward the ballerina. "Could you give me a hand?" She asked, again attempting to hoist the girl. Dove's thin arms strained at the effort, a lone crystal clear drop of perspiration dropping down in front of her ear. Dove had never been to the Adult Circus, as she was typically three years old, so she had all the time in the world to pull back the fairy, with or without the girls help.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:26 pm
KittyKatKaye
[Awwww.....Now I don't know what to post.

[[You could help me pull Beth back to her trailer?...]]  

finniii

Salty Genius

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:29 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXX⊰ ℒᵒᶺᶤᶤᶳᵋ ⊱XXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

A strange wave of shock, adrenaline, and anger slammed into Loviise all at the same time. What had he done to the poor girl that possible could've made her pass out? Especially by just putting his hand on her shoulder! And now she was on the ground and he was just going to leave her there! She whirled around, her eyes narrowed. Tremors ran through her muscled body and she gripped the man on his arm. There was no way that she would be able to spin him around, but she could at least try to get his attention. "Excuse me, sir, but I don't think that that was a very polite thing to do! I'm not exactly sure what you did, but she's obviously hurt, and it's not very good manners at all just to leave her there!" She stammered, polite even in anger. By the time that she had finished with her 'rant' she realized that the girl in the white had asked her for something. Her brow furrowed as she sorted through her thoughts to try and remember what. "O-Oh, yes, of course."

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:30 pm
[[*superhero soundtrack* *cape flaps wildly in wind* I will!! :3 ]]
nefret2011
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

((One last post and I'm gone. Would someone be good enough to carry Beth to her trailer? Pretty please? XD))

Beth hated drinking. Both Alastor and Erebos knew this. But he needed an excuse for what she knew was about to happen. It took everything in her not to squirm or struggle when Erebos gripped her shoulder. The world suddenly started to turn pale. Colors and objects began blurring into each other, till all she saw was a mess of grays. She could feel her heart beat slowing. Breathing became more difficult. She took a big enough gasp of air. Just enough to whisper. "I'm sorry." Before the world went black.

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:32 pm
[[I am so utterly jealous of your awsome layout... D:]]
KittyKatKaye

User Image

A strange wave of shock, adrenaline, and anger slammed into Loviise all at the same time. What had he done to the poor girl that possible could've made her pass out? Especially by just putting his hand on her shoulder! And now she was on the ground and he was just going to leave her there! She whirled around, her eyes narrowed. Tremors ran through her muscled body and she gripped the man on his arm. There was no way that she would be able to spin him around, but she could at least try to get his attention. "Excuse me, sir, but I don't think that that was a very polite thing to do! I'm not exactly sure what you did, but she's obviously hurt, and it's not very good manners at all just to leave her there!" She stammered, polite even in anger. By the time that she had finished with her 'rant' she realized that the girl in the white had asked her for something. Her brow furrowed as she sorted through her thoughts to try and remember what. "O-Oh, yes, of course."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:36 pm
II Jello II
[[I am so utterly jealous of your awsome layout... D:]]
KittyKatKaye

User Image

[Why thank you~]

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:36 pm
[[Wow I am posting a lot... Dx
Btw I have to eat dinner soon, like in 10-30 minutes... and as totally *vital* as my character is, I *suppose* you could survive... ;3 ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
[[ ... Jello could always do the helping, then again. XD And, don't worry, she'll survive. ]]

Alastor felt nimble young woman's grip on his toned arm, though it only felt like a creation of clay was being wrapped around his skin. His eyes resumed their bright red coloring as he commented in a short, staccato-like manner that demanded leaving him alone as she left his side to help Shadow Dove, "Never judge any of these books in this large library by their pretty-looking covers, child. Therein lies various beasts within. And I am, perhaps, the most vicious of them."

His voice was clearly filled with spite as his hardened gaze watched the pair hoist faerie, whose wings vanished in her unconsciousness, and carry her very slowly to the proper trailer. 'What have I done? ... I'm a hellish creation not meant for these lower beings... Maybe I should've joined Lucifer all those thousands of years ago.'

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:41 pm
[[I know this is totally random, but "A bit of this, a bit of that, lets throw it in a magicians hat. Take a tightrope, add it to the mound, then add in a merry-go-round. Add in a striped tent, a few tickets well-spent, now kiss all your family goodbye (set in an upbeat sound track), because once you go to this circus, you never come back..." Eh? Eh? I totally just made that up...]]  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games