Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Have a suggestion? Post it here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you feel the guild is now?
  Amazing!
  Pretty awesome!
  Good
  Okay
  Needs work
  Not so good.
View Results

Blue_corner

Lonely Kitten

7,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:48 pm
I think we should have more meetings
I love parties!!!! yay! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 pm
More, more, more contests !!  

Emanation

Romantic Fairy

GenuineBoss

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:25 pm
I think we should try to convince gaia to make a guild war for all the guilds on gaia and we would challange some guilds to see who is the best. :] but i do not kno what we would do to prove that we are the best.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:01 pm
I've got an idea. What about an item library, to where people can rent out items, or have the latest game cheat codes. Or what about gambleing on items and if they win they get alot of stuff. What about contests towards stuff like avi thems. (example:water theme) Or to combine guilds with others to both domainate gaia and better the guild. I have tons more ideas. Pm me if you want more. blaugh  

Soul Marionette

Devoted Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

stellargalaxy

Toxic Bunny

14,875 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:07 pm
You should add a Petitions forum ^ ^. Where people can create petitions for stuff they feel should be added to gaia. I just think it would be a good idea, even though they have one in the main Forums. I think we could get more people we added it onto a guild as well. And who knows how many people are in this guild or will be. So Petitions would be good. Plus we could improve Gaia with it, making everyones experience here the best that they can have ^ ^.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:12 pm
Well what you could do is you could put lots and lots of diffrent guilds put together to were people could show of boody grab and aquariums and cars and houses and diffrent types of things  

MTGMage

Interesting Shopper

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Celestele-Owl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:19 pm
maybe we should have a profile of the week, and people like recommend the profile of the week! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:38 pm
Have More contests. Like do a tek tek contest and the winner gets gold. Or an amazing Super~Quiz That is like 2 pages and the winner ( Or Completed People get a free copy of your Book! ) xd You could also give away 2003 items for winners of the super quiz. The Title could be SUPER QUIZ 2011 ~ SON ZACK GIVING AWAY 2003 ITEMS OR A COPY OF HIS BOOK!You could promote other people t o higher ranks. ( i know i would like to be a crew member and see whats in crew only). You could do response videos of you talking to us through a webcam because you know everyone wants to see the real Son Zack. You Could also make profile contests.The Prize could be 100k or have a Easter event. Oh you could also do a gaia 8th annaversary blowout and have giveaways!~ I Nothing Special I  

Phoebe Bridgers

Man-Hungry Bear

Phoebe Bridgers

Man-Hungry Bear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:40 pm
III Ichigo Kurosaki III
I've got an idea. What about an item library, to where people can rent out items, or have the latest game cheat codes. Or what about gambleing on items and if they win they get alot of stuff. What about contests towards stuff like avi thems. (example:water theme) Or to combine guilds with others to both domainate gaia and better the guild. I have tons more ideas. Pm me if you want more. blaugh
I like your ideas. I think the same thing  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:53 pm
I really like the Ideas of everyone getting together. It would be a great chance for everyone to get to know one another and really come together as a guild. Having our own little super event would be cool too, small prizes and what not maybe avy art or something. It would be nice to get to know people in this guild!  

Luthien Melwasul

Heart Bookworm

LovePinkBebe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:56 pm
I suggest that "Oh My Gold!" should have a musitian subforum. It's where musitians can talk about their instruments and such.

I also suggest we have a polls subforum where people can voice their opinions on different things.

Sorry if these are already made, I just thought that they might be of interest to others.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:01 pm
I think Can do more Contest, of drawing or writing.. can do any poll for the theme of these ^^  

NicolBlas

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Celestele-Owl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:04 pm
maybe we should have a profile of the week, and people like recommend the profile of the week! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 pm
well we can have a charcter pick wich is like we have to write about a charcter and we answer questions like whats he know for? is he good or bad? maybe like 20 question that you ask us about our favorite charcter and also make a avi of it and who ever charcter info you like wins hows that zack?  

Horrible Chibi

6,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50

yoshiko_0x

7,750 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:25 pm
Suggestions::
-Add a holiday/event sub-forum where there would be contests regarding each holiday that comes up! (Like the Valentine's Day events except all in one place and not spread out :O)

-Host get-together's or parties in Town for fun razz

(will edit later to put more ideas)  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas