Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThebigS1994

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:09 am
Hi, my name is Sebastian, lol I'm 17 years old and I live in the U.S. I'm kinda new 2 Gaia so if any1 wants to give me any advice then shoot! Lol I'm just a regular fun-loving guy and I'm pretty cool once u get 2 know me and I try 2 get along with every1. Lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:17 am
hi hi my name is shay <3 i love wolves and furries and chocolate and stuff tee hee smile i'm really friendly and love to meet new people :3  

UnTaMeDwOlFeSs

nobodyknowss

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:20 am
Hi everyone ! I'm nobodyknowss, I'm a girl, I'm 16, I'm from Paris. And I don't know what to say more about me biggrin I just hope to have good times and good friends in this guild !  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:21 am
Hi there Seb and Shay. I hope you have fun within the Guild. smile  

MehSqueeMoo

Avenging Archer

Dangerous Hunter

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:53 am
My name's Alex. I cosplay as James "Bucky" Barnes, the Captain America of the Heroic Age, and I have a mule account that cosplays as Batman Richard Grayson. I'm 22 (almost 23), married, have one child (who is accidentally named after the Phelps twins of Harry Potter fame), I read comics and manga, watch Doctor Who, and I love being silly. Now, the suck part. I just lost my job at the greatest place in the world to work, GameStop. Trust me, if there were ever a place that deserves the award for beat place to work ever, its them. Now, back to the happy. In August, I'm going into the U.S.Navy, going as a hospital corpsman, which is pretty much a medic. I can't wait.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:03 am
Hellooo! heart
I used to play Gaia, a very long time ago and just came back. smile
I'm an adult and have a daughter that plays Gaia, too. 3nodding
I'm a lone wolfie, yet you may say "hellooo!", if you wish. cool
Mostly, I play the Games, sell something in the Marketplace, or
organize my clothing. 4laugh
Have fun! xd  

Fuinengurth

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Coyote_Cain

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:06 am
Hi i'm Wolf i'm 16 and from Ireland, i'm a pretty normal guy, anime fan and reader of good literature, so hopefully we'll all get along well  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:31 am
Howdy! I'm Zel Vena. 3nodding My real name is James, but my friends call me Jamie. wink I'm 25, a raging otaku and obsessed with Doctor Who. whee Other obsessions include, but are not limited to: Scott Pilgrim, My little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (Don't judge me... stare ), and Hollywood Undead. xd

Also, in case anyone gives a flying squirrel about such things, I'm part Irish, part German, and part Mexican. 3nodding  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

x-Klitz

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:22 pm
Hi my name is Sk8tr wolf but you can call me wat ever u want. Ive been on gaia since 2010 and Im an adict. I like doing sports, art, skateboarding, and longboarding. Oh and I love being random mrgreen

PS: My panda bear goes bom bom under ur bed xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:23 pm
my name is gary burkhart im 18 ive been on gaia since early 2007 im a artist and roleplayer and a gamer and anime geek lmao im a easy person to get to know and i try to be serious at sometimes but im goofball i guess is the bestword to describe it. its nice to meet you all (: and you can call me bizzar or ninja or pretty much what ever you desire  

Ryu Ninja Cookie Master

Sarah the Bieber Slayer

Kawaii Sentai

10,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:35 pm
heart Hi! I'm Jessica, but you can just call me Jess, Some of my close friends call me grover cuz im in love with him! (also, my last name is similiar to grover, so yeah xd ) My favourite colours are blue, green, purple, and white, but I really just like all light colours. I also like talking fancy sometimes, so that is why I added the 'u' in 'favourite' and 'colours'. tee hee. that reminds me... I LOVE NIGA HIGA!!! awesome dude right there. lol. hahaha. so ummm, if you wanna know more about me, message me! biggrin heart

p.s. PEACH SNAPPLE ICED TEA IS AMAZING!!!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:59 pm
Hi I'm not new to gaia, but I come and go...I eventually come back but it might take me a while sweatdrop I really love to play sports (SOCCER FREAK!! rofl ) I am pretty straightforward, but friendly. I dont' diss on anyone even if they say stuff to me...just letting you know I have a short attention span so dont' take it personally. smile  

Klutz23

Mayin-Maka

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:13 pm
WolfShinigami_994
Hi i'm Wolf i'm 16 and from Ireland, i'm a pretty normal guy, anime fan and reader of good literature, so hopefully we'll all get along well
Hi Im also from ireland, nice to meet youu.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:28 pm
Shikeku_Shorimasu
WolfShinigami_994
Hi Im also from ireland, nice to meet youu.

cool biggrin nice to meet you too  

Coyote_Cain

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200

Ran Meng Su

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:30 pm
Yo, I'm Ran Meng Su (That's 'Man of Brilliant Victory' in Mandarin for those of you curious). I'm a 22 white male and I'm here for one thing. Role playing. One Role Play in particular. I've tried several times to get it started but a lack of interest has always held me back.

It's a story based on the Werewolf: The Forsaken tabletop RPG, and I'll run it just like the game. The story's called 'Welcome to Coyote Falls,' and I need five characters (Not players, characters. One person can take multiple characters), three males, and two female.

If you're interested drop me an inbox, if I get somebody interested I'll throw up a thread in the RP subforum and wait 'till I get the required five characters.  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff